All Comments on 'Prisoner Ch. 06'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ifoifoifoifoabout 11 years ago
Good work

I wish there had been a little more internal dialogue from Miss A. For me, she was the more interesting of the characters, and it would have been interesting to read about her internal conflict, insecurities, and guilt.

Perhaps another story?

Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What to say

This was the most well written and intense story that I didn't enjoy. It is the bloody auto accident you stand and stare at. You can't look away as your heart pounds and pulse races. The twisted and horrible beauty of it must be accepted as presented because it can't be comprehended.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Thank you so very much

This was an absolutely top-class story, one that never faltered. You should be well pleased with this and I hope you will bring us much more of your work soon. I have given each previous chapter five stars and can see no reason for changing now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh.

Well written and I could t stop reading... But I really didn't like it much. I guess I need someone to like and/or root for, and there was nobody here. Every character was at best pitiful and unlikable. But that's just me. I did keep reading...

DmitryDmitryabout 11 years ago
Well

well, well. It had to end some how. Your manipulation of our emotions is shameless. I have a nagging feeling that this story is written by a man. I really do not know why? If I am wrong, then the author must be a MONSTER or monstress, Honestly, I was hopping for the ending like in Kafka's - "Metamorphosis".. Any way, very disturbing read . I learned long time ago that things that make me not very comfortable, are worth looking in to. Love the city you live in, been there twice. Thank you very much for making me UNCOMFORTABLE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horrid

The ending was cruel and horrific, basically the sub was killed for worshipping someone who loathed him

onelonelysubonelonelysubalmost 11 years ago
Addictive

I just finished reading the entire series. I admit there were several turns in the story that left me disappointed or were a bit excessive and several decisions made by the characters that left me yelling at my computer screen, but I know it can't always be happy times and fun games. That would get boring fast. It was so well written that I found myself needing to see it through to the end, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just horrible

One of the worst on the site from a writer that has, in the past, been so good. Not a decent character in the lot. Not a single redeemable moment.

SumacandIvySumacandIvyover 10 years ago
Gorgeous

Well written and brutally compelling story. Each chapter deeper and darker than the first. The insights allowed to the masochistic-third-person pov reveal the driving force and compulsion needed to complete the cycle and fulfill the desires of the subject.

Relish each comment negative or positive. You've struck a nerve. You nailed it. You leave us encased in plastic and waiting for the next delight.

I'm so sorry that you've received low scores for your bold writing. It happens when you go beyond the superficial and banal implications of bdsm and stroke the core. People draw back. Bad things happen to good stories. You show us what good writing is. Please continue.

Sandi

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Brutal

A very well written story that just more brutal and darker in each chapter.

I wonder if the poor lad would die in the plastic cage !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just too bizarre

A strange and unsettling story. Some of your stories I've enjoyed. Not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I hope the chair collapses

And kills her when it does. Sick, perverted story not worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn! There's no doubt you can write

But this was simply a terrible story, about what I'm not sure. A chair? This kinda fits into the category along with a story I once read about a woman that wanted to be a cow. Just plain weird. While I appreciate your writing abilities, I want to be entertained with your stories. This wasn't BDSM. And it wasn't non-con. This wasn't interesting or entertaining. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Sad, in every definition of the word. European psycho - sexual nihilism at its finest. Sade would be proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick Author

Pathetic story mentally deranged author

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad Ending

Extremely bad ending. The climax had nothing to do with the entire drama. Greatly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I've read nearly all of your stories by now,

mostly in chronological order. I gave all of them 5 stars, though their main characters went from dark vs. light to evil vs. brave to outright criminally reckless de-humanization vs. addictive self-destruction. You'll certainly have your reasons to do this, but I can't follow on.

Life is too short for reading about characters who nearly make me vomit, no one to care for even the smallest imaginable bit, and story lines, that only progress from being sadistic to total, in your face destruction of human beings. I don't rate a story, when I think it's repulsive.

With this one I had to stop in the middle of the first chapter or so. I skipped over to the last chapter, which I read out of clinical curiousity only. In the end I feld de-sensitized enough to just shrug and try to write a still somewhat level-headed comment. It's a pity, really, because I used to enjoy your storytelling very much. But when reading becomes more and more like a gruesome, gut wrenching task for me - why should I go on?

I wonder. You're still an exceptionally skilled mind at make-believe. Does that turn into a disadvantage here? Because it becomes difficult for me to think: it's just a story/fantasy after all. Too much realistic evil in it, to much of it resembling real life? I, among other motives, read to have a break, not to be pushed even deeper into the bottomless mudpits of our kind.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 4 years agoAuthor
sorry to hear that, honey.

i just try to write what i feel should be written.

thanks for your thorough comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"i just try to write what i feel should be written."

You go on with that!

And I changed my mind. You are much too good a writer to be ignored. I'll just have to watch out better and be prepared to stop reading, when you go all out black in black again. I.e. when you disregard, what I see as your greatest strength in writing: being able to see the black in the white, the white in the black, and describe what you see there in the most colorful ways. Or stop, when my own mood is too dark to bear the black.

That said, please don't 'honey' me ever again, my dear child. See? Endearments between strangers are treacherous, slippery things. And I'm really old enough to be your father. <grin> Well, even your grandfather, if I'd had the misfortune of a friend of mine, who happened to impregnate his girlfriend at his and her very first time, both being 14 then. </grin> Catholic families, abortion unthinkable around 1960, three lives turned into ... I don't really want to know what, they still live, afaik...(Yeah, mmh, what did I say?)

So, for now, a heartfelt thank you for all the good times I had with your stories so far. Have a good 2020!

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 4 years agoAuthor
i understand and am sorry

for calling you that (although i believe age has nothing to do with it, especially in these anonymous settings). i myself hate to be called sweetie for obvious reasons (smile).

happy new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A purpose in life

Everyone has to have a purpose in life. For this guy it was a complete submission bordering on insanity thing. Not sure you can call in a life but it was his and he chose to live it. The parts that I like where he found out that he could have escaped at all times but totally bought that he was locked in. Driving him deeper into his own hell until the final straw was him standing at the mansion gate and crying. Well he is not going to get out of the chair until his death will let him escape. He almost died several times but this time he will not escape. For making all of us readers very uncomfortable and addressing our own thoughts, I am giving you 5 stars. I really hated the ending but the writing and thought provoking images were top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Terminate your muse

joela_99yjoela_99yover 1 year ago

I like femdom stories, even the ones with torture, humiliation, whipping, etc. But this is really a 'sick' one. To really no longer have a life only 'life' is not a good femdom premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

European “sophistication” at its best. I had the wisdom to stop reading this sick story right at the restaurant-scene.

Vittorio Vittorossi

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

I read this story in hope of gaining some insight into the motivations of Miss A. What would make a person want to bend other souls in this direction? I’m still largely clueless other than she seemed to enjoy it. In regards to her ‘training’ slaves, that made me want reward her success by hanging her by her heels and filling her colon with sand. For André, I would repeat the process after mixing the sand with wet cement. Both followed with a strong laxative. Fictionally of course.

Trying not to be too judgmental, I still must say that if this lifestyle is the purpose of your existence, I bid you a hasty transition to the next dimension. Good luck. Make better choices.

If re-incarnation is a possibility I shudder to think how these characters would return. As a tumor on a cockroach or an anal wart perhaps.

I believe that I missed the point of this story entirely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Prisoner Ch. 05 Previous Part
Prisoner Series Info