Prisoner in her Own Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
135 Followers

"Hey! Look who's finally awake! Come here sleeping beauty."

Brandon pulled her into a hug and then he kissed her. He too was a good kisser and Sylvia couldn't help but respond to him either. Despite the fact that they had entered her home without her permission and that she had been threatened, both men were extremely gentle and seductive with her, caressing her, making her feel desired and desirable. Even though she'd been thoroughly satisfied only a few hours ago, she could already feel some desire for more.

Brandon pulled away and said "Dinner will be ready in about half an hour."

Tom snuck up behind her and said "Brandon, you should see the bra I picked out for her."

"Oh really? Let's see."

Brandon stepped back and allowed Tom to unbutton Sylvia's blouse. He took his time, his fingers brushing up against her breasts and causing her nipples to stiffen in response. Tom pulled her blouse open for Brandon to see. She was a bit embarrassed when Brandon whistled his appreciation. He traced the edge of the bra on her breasts and then traced the seams and then around her aureola, finally focusing on her nipples, one after the other, teasing them.

Tom was caressing her hips and the skin on her sides. Brandon leaned in and kissed the top of her breasts. Tom kissed her neck and she leaned back against him. Brandon was teasing her nipples through the fabric of her bra. Then he grabbed her hand and placed it on his hard cock, rubbing her hand up and down on it until she caressed him on her own. She rubbed him through his pants while he resumed teasing her nipples and kissing her everywhere.

He reached in his back pocket and took out a condom he had placed there earlier. He showed her the condom and said "Would you do the honours?"

Sylvia nodded. She sank to a crouching position and worked at freeing his erection from his pants. After his pants dropped around his ankles and she had his cock in her hand, she took it into her mouth and gave him head for a minute. Then, she put the condom onto his length. She got back up and he turned her around, lifting up her skirt. He bent her over so she leaned on the kitchen counter and pushed into her. He slid in easily, finding Sylvia's pussy very wet. She moaned as he entered her.

He moved in and out a few times and then, noticing how Tom was stroking himself, directed him to sit on the counter in front of Sylvia. He pulled Sylvia back a bit while Tom took a seat on the counter. He loosened up his pants and took out his cock. Brandon pushed Sylvia back towards the counter and towards Tom's crotch. Sylvia didn't hesitate at all and grabbed Tom's cock. She hungrily took him into her mouth and he leaned back, letting her do whatever she wanted with him.

Brandon moved in and out of her pussy and said "This has to be a quickie, babe, we don't want dinner to burn."

He reached under her and his fingers found their way to her slit, stroking her. "Come on baby, work your magic on my friend's cock here and make him come quickly. I promise you that you're next and I'll be right behind you."

As she moved in sync with Brandon's thrusts, she rubbed her tongue on the underside of Tom's cock as she'd been told to do earlier. Tom's breathing got shallow and he moaned. Although Brandon wanted her to make Tom come really quickly, she still wanted to give him pleasure. She stopped rubbing the underside for a while and used her teeth to scrape his cock up and down. Brandon asked "You're not going to bite him, are you?"

Sylvia stopped and looked up at Tom "You worried?"

Tom grabbed her hair and pushed her back down, hissing "Don't stop, Sylvia, don't stop."

Sylvia gently bit down just below the cock's head and then she took as much of him as she could, licking the underside of the cock as she pulled back up. She could feel Brandon's fingers get more insistent on her clit and knew she needed to speed up. She focused on rubbing Tom's cock and getting him off. His breathing was fast and his moans louder as she sucked on his cock. Within a few minutes, she felt his body tense and his groan announced the eruption that soon followed in her mouth. She struggled to swallow it all as her own breathing was getting ragged from the digital stimulation she was getting from Brandon.

Brandon was getting rougher with her, both with his fingers and with his cock, pounding her. Very quickly, it was her turn to groan her release. Brandon also groaned as he came within her. It took a few minutes for them all to catch their breaths. Brandon pulled out and went to the washroom to clean up. Tom jumped off the counter and tucked his genitals into his pants. Then, he kissed Sylvia and held her in his arms for a minute. After that, he helped her button up her blouse while she straightened her skirt. When Brandon came out, she took her turn in the washroom.

Brandon finished preparing dinner and they sat down for a delicious dinner. They made small talk while they ate. They finished eating and did the dishes. Then, Brandon said "You know, I've always been curious as to what women have in their purses. How about you show us what's in there, Syl?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'm curious! Come on, show us."

Sylvia took out the contents of her purse and showed them. One of the items she showed them was a small pouch. Tom asked "What's in there?"

"Just a couple of USB keys."

"Why do you carry them with you?"

"They're a back up of some important files."

"Surely not all your files fit on there!"

"No, I have a full back up on an external hard drive. This is just specific files. You know, in case I need them or in case something happened like a fire here."

"Where's your computer?"

"I have an old desk top in the office downstairs and a laptop over there" and she pointed to the living room. Brandon went to the living room and found her computer. He pulled it out of the bag and started it up.

"You don't mind if I check my email, do you?"

Sylvia went to sit with him and said "If you hand it over, I'll type in the password and then, you can surf."

"Why don't you just tell me your password."

"Not going to happen. Let me type it in."

He hesitated and then handed her the computer. She typed in her password and then handed it back to him. Tom joined them on the couch. He turned on the tv and pulled Sylvia to lean against him while they watched the news.

Brandon, after checking his email, got up and went to get Sylvia's little pouch. Before she could stop him, he had popped one of her USB keys into the port of her laptop. Tom restrained her while Brandon snooped. To her dismay, he found the folder titled "Published stories".

"What's this here? Published stories? You've published stories? Where?"

Sylvia didn't answer.

"What kind of stories?"

Again, Sylvia didn't answer. Brandon tried to open some of the files and was faced with requests for passwords.

"What's the password babe?"

Once again, Sylvia remained silent. But Brandon was a quick thinker. He looked at the history in the browser. "Well, well, what have we got here? What's Literotica.com? Ooh, and check this out Tom, our girl here likes porn!"

He pulled up the Literotica site and typed in the name of one of her files. Sure enough, he found it. Then, he went to the author's page and found all the other files there.

"Jackpot! And these are so NOT password protected!"

He reached over and touched her cheek. She cringed, embarrassed that he'd discovered one of her secrets.

"Unbelievable! Our little angel here is an erotica writer! I think we're going to have some fun reading those!"

"No, Brandon, please don't."

"You're not embarrassed about this, are you? Or is it the fact that you're already aroused that is embarrassing?"

Sylvia shook her head but Brandon was fast. He put the computer aside and dove down between her legs while Tom caressed her breasts. Brandon licked her slit and soon had her panting. He licked her and pushed two fingers in her pussy and stroked her. Between his attentions and Tom's teasing of her nipples, Sylvia had another orgasm.

Brandon sat up and said "Told you I was good with my tongue! Now, back to these stories."

"We don't need to read them, we can entertain ourselves without outside inspiration. Just look at the fun we've already had."

Brandon laughed. "You can't really expect me to ignore this little treasure here can you? I think we've got reading here to last us a couple of days, don't you Tom?" and he showed the long list of stories to Tom.

"Guys, this is all a lot of fun but I have to work tomorrow."

"You'll just call in sick for a few days. We're going to read each and every one of these stories and re-enact them. One by one. This should be fun, don't you think?"

Already, Sylvia could feel Tom's cock harden behind her as he snaked his hand under her skirt. He told Brandon "You start reading, I'm already having fun."

Sylvia, despite her embarrassment at being found out, was still turned on at the thought of acting out all the fantasies she'd written about. Brandon started reading and motioned for them to start re-enacting the story.

They spent the next three days together, reading through all her stories and then through other stories and acting them out. For a total of four days, Sylvia was held prisoner in her home but in all honesty, after that first day, she was a willing prisoner. Fortunately for her, they all agreed to keep quiet about their four days together and about her 'hobby'.

neutrona
neutrona
135 Followers
12