Private Sex Show Goes Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicky's a naughty girl, I bet she's having fun with Rob."

"Mmmmm." was her reply.

"Would you like to do it too?"

"Do what?"

"Would you like Rob to fuck you?"

Her thighs clamped close on my hand. "You don't mean that."

"I think it would be exciting watching you with that big cock."

"You mean you'd like to watch another man make love to me? That'd be adultery."

"Not if I was there watching." Her thighs relaxed a little and I managed to start on her clit again, she didn't resist and soon she was moving against my hand. I soon had her close to orgasm again.

"If I did, you wouldn't ever hold it against me would you?" she whispered

I nearly cum in my pants. "No, I'd just like to see you do it with someone else, just once."

"Mmmm." she whispered as if she was considering it.

Minutes later we could hear footsteps and voices at the other end of the house; Kim immediately sat up and slid her panties back on. She had only just done so when Nicky appeared with a just towel around her.

"What are you guys up to?" she said as he come closer. "Kim, Rob wants to know if you want a turn? I would if I were you, that's the biggest and meanest cock I've ever sampled, I won't be able to walk straight for days.

Nicky could see that Kim was undecided.

"You'd better make up your mind quickly, Rob's in the shower. I'll leave it up to you while I shower downstairs."

With that Nicky turned and walked out of the room. I turned to Kim; she was looking nervous so I leaned over and kissed her. It took a second or two before she responded and her tongue sought mine, pushing back down onto the couch I slipped my hand back up her skirt and rubbed the outside of her panties.

"What do you reckon; shall we go into the other room?" I asked.

There was silence for a few seconds.

"Would you really want to see me fuck another man?"

"Yes."

"You instigate it then, you take me in there."

With a pounding heart I stood up and took her hand, she stood and followed me as I led her into Kevin and Nicky's bedroom just as Rob walked out of the ensuite with a towel around him. He looked surprised to see us and then he grinned.

"My husband wants you to fuck me while he watches. I want to put a show for him just like you did with Shelly."

Kim removed her hand from mine and walked the few steps to Rob, they embraced and kissed and the first pangs of jealously hit me. Rob ran his hands over Kim's body before lifting her top over head. He lowered his head and nuzzled her breasts as he reached around and unclipped her strapless bra and let it fall. He sucked each breast as his hands dropped to her skirt and pulled it up to her waist revealing white panties. The skirt being tight stayed up as he slid his hands down to her thighs and then to her pussy, she widened her stance to allow his hand to caress her pussy. He stroked the outside of her panties for a few seconds before he used both hands to push them down, once over her thighs they fell to her ankles. Stepping out of them she stood legs slightly spread as he played with her pussy. Her head fell back and her hands fell to the towel at his waist and untied it revealing his now erect cock. She began stroking it, at one stage she laid it along her forearm and I realised just how big it really was, it was nearly as thick as her wrist and it reached nearly up to her elbow. Rob led her to the bed and she lay down with Rob joining her. She kissed him passionately before kneeling beside him above his cock. Taking him in her hand she lowered her mouth to the head and ran her tongue over it like a child tasting a sweet for the first time. She must have found it to her liking as she then slipped her mouth over it and began gently sucking. She looked uncomfortable as her mouth was stretched with his wide girth. I was right as she only lasted a few seconds before lifting her head and then lifting a leg to straddle him. Facing away from Rob and towards me she crouched above him and reaching down to his cock she directed it to her pussy where she moved it up and down her lips.

Looking over at me she said, "Come closer, I want you to get a good look at this."

I moved over and sat on the end of the bed as she moved Rob's cock back and forth. I could see that her pussy was sopping wet through her neatly edged but thick dark triangle of pubic hair.

"Its not too late, do you really want me to do this?" she asked looking me straight in the eye just a few feet away.

I nodded. I watched as she guided the head of his cock to the desired spot and lowered herself down onto to it. The head just popped in and she tensed and stopped moving for a few seconds, she then began moving slowly up and down she took him inch by inch. She hissed and her face was straining with her efforts. Like Shelly, Kim leaned back and used her legs to move up and down with long strokes. I had a perfect view of Robs cock sliding in and out of my wife, her pussy lips moving tightly hugging every contour of his cock. Every now and then his cock would slip out and Kim's hand would reach down and put it back in again. Sensing that Kim was struggling Rob rolled her gently on her side and continued sliding in and out of her. I moved around the bed for a better look and Kim lifted a leg for me to see. By this time I had pulled my cock out of my jeans and was slowly stroking myself as I watched. Rob slipped out of Kim and then rolled her onto her back ready for the missionary position. Kim opened her thighs and reached down for Robs cock as he moved on top of her and guided his cock back into her pussy. Kim moaned as he entered her and for the next few minutes I watched as Rob, a man fifteen years younger than her fuck her both gently and expertly. They kissed and fondled as they went, Kim didn't know quite what to do with her legs, she wrapped them around his waist, then she placed them flat on the bed before raising them to her chest. Rob then raised himself to his knees and lifted her legs over his shoulders and pressed down into her. Kim tensed and pushed him out a little and using her hands on his hips as she controlled the length of his strokes. This only continued for a few minutes before she stopped him.

"You're gonna have to stop. I can't take any more, you're too big." she told him.

Rob immediately pulled out of her and lay down beside her.

She thanked him for stopping; she knelt beside him again and began stroking his cock. Lowering his cock towards his navel she lowered her mouth just over the eye and under glands of his cock and started gently sucking while using her tongue right on the eye of it. Now this feels just great; she uses this technique on me when her mouth gets too sore from taking the whole thing in her mouth. Rob liked it too and with her hand and mouth working in conjunction she soon had him ready to cum. She pulled her head away as he cum over his navel, it wasn't much but it was his third time that night. I'd be dead by now.

After a few minutes Rob again headed for the shower, Kim lay down and beckoned me closer. Guiding my hand to her sopping pussy she moved my fingers up and down her clit leaving me in no doubt what she needed, within seconds she reached an intense orgasm. She then pulled me down on top of her and taking my cock guided me into her, it was wet and warm and within seconds I had lost all control and finished inside her. I rolled off her and lay down beside her. We were quiet for a few seconds before Kim rolled over and looked at me.

"Whatever have we done?" she asked.

"What, like make a mess in Kevin and Nicky's bed." I said flippantly before kissing her on the lips.

Just then Rob came back in, we watched as he quickly got dressed and after giving Kim a peck on the cheek he left.

She smiled. "I just can't believe what I've just done."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yes, but big cocks aren't all they're cracked up to be. To be honest yours will do just fine thanks."

That made me feel better. We snuggled up and fell asleep with my hand between her warm sticky thighs; it was still there when we woke at first light. The first few minutes with Kevin and Nicky that morning was strange but the girls started talking about it and the conversation carried on through breakfast. Kim told the others that she enjoyed it for a little while until it started to hurt. Nicky told us that she liked Rob's big cock too but her pussy wore out before her desires waned and she was still sore now. Both Kevin and I told the girls that we both enjoyed watching.

Since then our sex life has improved as we continually fantasise about what happened. A week later Nicky suggested to Kim that she and Kevin have fantasised about putting on their own show. They want to know if Kim and I would like to be their audience. Kim straight away said yes, she didn't have to consult me. She knew what my answer would be. In this story I haven't said much about Nicky, she is an ex model with a body to kill for, there's been many a time when I have snuck a look at her fantastic legs in a short skirt or in tight jeans. I'll let you know how their show works out, I can hardly wait.

12