Private Tutor

Story Info
What better way for coed to learn than in the hands of a tutor?
3.4k words
4.37
56.7k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at me with those piercing eyes that everyone feared. They bore into you from the front of the lecture hall and there was no where to hide. Everyone feared it, yet why did I feel that tumbling in my belly. As he came closer I grew hotter, till I was sure my cheeks where flushing and he could see me tremble. It was a heady combination of fear and lust that consumed me whenever I saw him. I wasn't sure what it was that made me feel this way, I only knew that it was stronger than anything I had felt with anyone!

"You're not paying attention young lady." He was right, I wasn't. I was in a constant state of confusion around him and the subject he was teaching went right over my head. "What have I been talking about?"

Panic rose in me quickly as I tried in vain to bring back the words that I had watched leave his mouth. I took such pleasure in watching his mouth as he spoke. It was a beautiful mouth, full deep lips...

"girl-" His eyes narrowed "you will see me after class."

He turned away and resumed speaking in his even deep voice as I sank into the chair. How I wished I had a hole to fall into at this moment. The rest of the class seemed to fly by and couldn't have stopped it no matter how much I wanted to. Though I infatuated over him constantly, I didn't want to be near him because I became that fidgeting silly girl that I hated in his presence. I felt sympathetic eye on me as they left the class.

It was the last class of the day and it emptied quickly, the door swinging shut after them to leave just the two of us in the huge hall. I made a long job of packing my books up until there was nothing left for me to do but walk down the few steps to the long desk at the front of the room. He was wiping off the board and I could see the play of muscles in his back as he moved in a side to side sweep. I will my body not to respond but it defied me.

He turned and placed the eraser on his desk, brushing his hands together to get the dust from them before he looked to me.

"Move over here." He pointed to the spot next to his desk as he sat down. Dropping my bag I moved slowly, looking uneasily to him as I moved to the place his finger indicated.

"Young lady it seems you not only have trouble concentrating in my class but you also have trouble following orders. When I tell you to move, you do it quickly, is that understood." He spoke in such a clam voice but its effect was anything but.

"Yes Sir," I managed to mumble as my fingers linked and unlinked. My heartbeat was erratic and I couldn't bare look at him so my eyes focused on the floor at my feet.

I didn't hear the sweep of the ruler through the air but I certainly felt it on my knuckles and I jumped, squealing as I rubbed them. He calmly put the ruler down and leaned back in his chair.

"Young ladies do not fidget, but I see you are not a total loss; keep your eyes lowered girl." I rubbed at the bruised knuckles keeping my eyes on the floor as a tear welled in the corners.

"Do you have anything to say to me Chelsea."

"I'm sorry Sir," I stammered

"For what?"

" Umm for not paying attention in class."

"And?" he pressed

"And for moving too slowly."

"And?"

My mind raced trying to think "And for fidgeting Sir."

He nodded and I breathed a sign of relief thinking surely that I could leave now! Instead he motioned me to his side and I could do nothing but move quickly to where his finger pointed. The softness of my lower lip was pulled between my teeth in worry and waited. I could hear his breath, deep and even; I could see his feet, planted firmly on the floor at the desk and my own small beside his. What I didn't see was his hand gripping me around the waist and moving me as if I weighed nothing to push me over his lap. He pushed his chair from the table making just enough room to squeeze me in. I squealed trying to pull up from his grip around me but it was no use at all, he was too strong. I struggled until there was no energy left in me, just tears that began to fall down my cheeks.

"Better," came his deep voice,

"Now that you have stopped your protesting we will begin."

Begin? Being what, I thought. I didn't have to wait long to find out. One large hand swiftly lifted my short skirt and pulled down my panties till they trapped my knees together. I whimpered as his hand slide over the naked flesh of my bottom, guessing what he had in mind. I flushed deeply, I felt all of me on fire even before the strike of his hand. Such a large hand spanned both cheeks easily and quickly with a crack. I yelped at the pain that flashed through my bottom, stinging it before the hand descended again, too soon to get over the first.

Again and again his hand landed on my bottom till the pain mingled into one long ache. I cried in vain, wriggled with out hope. I was captive until he was finished. When the last spank had landed on my hot swore bottom I was all out of fight, laying limply over his lap sobbing quietly. He lifted me easily pulling my panties back in place to stand on my feet, wobbling as the ache spread up my body. The tears continued to fall down my wet face and sobs hiccuped involuntarily.

"I would assign you a tutor, but I have none free...so I will have to do." He handed me a piece of paper

"Come to my house at 6.30 tonight." Those eyes bore into me " and don't be late."

***

Late!

How could I be late when I had experienced the repercussions on my backside? All afternoon I fretted about this tutoring session. I didn't want to see him again let alone be in the same room as him. The humiliation was just too great. How had he read my mind so effectively? How had he seen into the darkest places that fantasized about just such things? But what option did I have. Not go and fail the class or worse. Go and possibly experience more of this afternoon. What an option!

I rant the doorbell of the old college house, sitting among a group of facality houses with sweating hands and my body shaking to the point that I'm sure he could tell. I was ushered unceremoniously into the living room where a fire burnt in the grate of a room that was utterly comfortable with large furniture giving it a warm feel.

I stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to do or say but he was totally at ease pouring some water into glasses and motioning me to a seat. I took the one next to him but keeping a large space between us on the sofa. I found it so hard to concentrate on the words, instead I could only watch his mouth move, or the way his hands stressed a point. He has wonderful hands, I thought, large and strong, and once again I pictured then landing with a resounding thud on my backside. But it was no good, he could tell I was taking in no more than I did in class.

"I see you're going to need more than some catch up work young lady." He slowly sipped at the water looking over his glass at me, my discomfort increasing all the time.

"Tomorrow and every day after it you will report to my office for some disciplinary measures. That might increase your ability to concentrate in my class. Every evening you will come here for tutoring until I am assured that you are working to the best of your ability. Are we clear child?" he persisted, looking dangerous as you rose to look down at me.

"Yes Sir."

"Better." He walked around the low table to settle into a soft looking chair, with high arms on the sides that seemed to curl around him.

"Put your books down and come stand before me."

I didn't hesitate for a moment, closing them with a snap to move towards the chair with my legs shaking uncontrollably. His eyes took me in, from head to toe and back again while I gulped for air. The heat in my body consumed me; the heat in the room made me dizzy.

"Remove your panties."

My mouth opened in objection. Remove my panties in front of him, he must be insane? Or reading my diary I thought. The look on his face told me I would regret objecting very much. I bent at the waist, slowly pulling the skirt up till my fingers brushed over the cotton, hooking a finger each side to slowly slide them down my legs. I lifted each foot to step out of them, thankful that my skirt had slide back down into place but as if reading my mind he spoke.

"Lift your skirt up to your waist child."

I gasped, not just at the instruction, but at the words he used, the things he called me, he seemed to see into me and know the best way to control. I felt like liquid as my hands swept up my thighs bringing the short skirt with it, over my tight belly till the skirt was folded around me and eyes bore into my naked flesh

"Lovely," was his only word. I blushed to the core as he leaned forward to examine me. It was as if I could feel his eyes like fingers with my naked pussy displayed so well.

"Girl, you will find a box on the mantle piece, fetch it for me." I released the material in my hands and moved quickly to the fire, the heat rushing up my thighs to tickle at my nakedness underneath. Gathering the black lacquer box in my hand I returned to him holding it out with both my trembling hands. He brushed mine as he took it, looking down as he flipped the lid.

"Return to your position, skirt raised." I did so with out thinking, raising it once more as he arranged things in the box then set it aside on a low table. I could not see what might be inside thought my curiosity was great.

I stood as still as my nerves would allow me, while his eyes took in everything. He relaxed enjoying the picture before him as I tried so hard to remain still. It seemed an eternity before he motioned me forward. The few feet seemed to take forever as his hands came out to wrap around my waist and pull me into his lap.

It felt like a dream, some kind of fantasy while he laid me over his lap, lowering me onto the large arms of the chair. His hands smoothed over my thighs, over and over again till they open widely. My breath came and went in gasps, in pants, as his hands placed me just were he wanted. Over my belly they swept, moving the skirt higher, under my blouse to gently cup my breasts. His face was placid and told me nothing of his intentions. The heat inside me ignited into flames with each stroke of his strong hands on my skin. When I thought I would die from it they left. I couldn't move, I was filled with such need, that I could only lie there waiting, wanting.

"Be still girl." I felt lifeless lying across his legs, my head tumbling back over the armchair. The coldness startled me and I jumped only to have his hand press flat on my belly.

"I said be still girl." I whimpered nervously, not able to see what he was doing I could only feel the chill as something was poured onto my pelvis, and rubbed gently over the hair, between the softness of my thighs. I could feel the sweeping movement and knew he was shaving me, doing so precisely and expertly, dipping the razor into the chilly goo and replying it to remove every trace of hair from my pussy. I felt more naked than I had ever been as he worked to reveal me. I clenched my hands, nails biting into the softness of my palms as he moved to the tender area around my clit, using a finger to lift the delicate bud and scrap around it.

My heart pounded heard in my chest till I though I it would burst

"Shh pet, be very still." The soft words soothed me and hands assured me, relaxing a little as he moved either side of my labia pushing it this way and that as he work. I seemed to be floating, looking down to watch myself in his lap, thighs so very spread while hands expertly shaved me. He gripped one knee strongly and pushed it up to my chest. I had never felt so exposed. Then the other, ordering me to keep them there, knees wide. His fingers were sure as they welded the razor lower, removing every growth of hair.

I blushed hotly, feeling it in my cheeks, on my chest. I whimpered softly until he was satisfied that I was fully naked and placed the tools in the box, and lightly grazed his fingers over the smooth skin before lowering my legs to drape once again over his long ones. He flicked lightly at the exposed clit, and fluttered down between the moist lips parting them to stretch the tightness that greeted him.

I wanted to feel it, to see it, this new me. While he removed the hair with it went some of my inhibitions. I squirmed under the touch. I felt my mouth opening, gasping in air, moaning as it left me. My arms stretched over my head, tossing through my hair as I draped over his, wriggling at this amazing excitement pulsing through me. Squirming as warm fingers dipped within me, teasing and tormenting me into a state of ecstasy, till I was begging softly, words that where leaving me of there own accord, words begging for more.

But just as I grew to the peak of something, something warm and wet within me, I was lifted, cradled to him for a moment of sheer bliss. I could feel the strength, the sheer control of him over me and I knew then that I wanted to feel this always. His mouth opened wide to take my throat in its grasp, I was prey to him, and he had captured me. I could only whimper softly at the bite, as teeth sunk into me, marking me, then move up to take my mouth plunging a tongue to wrap around mine, licking, sucking till it too was controlled.

The comfort of his arms disappeared as he lowered me to the floor, to kneel at his feet, spreading my thighs wide with his foot. Apt hands quickly removed the blouse and bra till I was naked, shaven and spread before him. One of his hands gripped my cheeks, squeezing till my mouth opened wide, till my eyes flashed in fear. I could feel the sting of his teeth marks on my neck where his teeth had been and I knew he was looking at the marks. He smiled softly while tears fell down my cheeks. With the tenderness of soft fingers he swept them away.

"There is no need for tears my pet, no need for fear." I believed him and felt the calm around me as he brought me closer, till he brought my face into his crutch so I could watch his hand free the cock that sprung before my face and into my mouth. Cupping my chin in one hand he wrapped my hair in the other, and pushed slowly till it filled me, pushed between my lips, sliding across my tongue, over the ripples at the roof of my mouth and down into my throat. I shall always remember the look in his eyes as my throat received him. The bliss he showed me in pleasing him. Our eyes locked as he held me there, fully in my throat, my nose pressed up against his hard stomach. I tried to pull back but it was useless, his hands held me strong against him.

"Swallow, girl." I tried to obey but the fullness in my throat was too much, my eyes watered and I was sure I would pass out.

"Swallow!" His voice hardened, giving me no option but to obey. I swallowed and the pressure eased only to be replaced again.

"Swallow," and I did again and again, holding him firm in my mouth. Slowly he began to move, sliding softly while hands tightened and the contrast is so electric I could feel it climbing up my spine. I could feel it pooling in my stomach, tightening into mass that grew and hardened.

My eyes looked to him desperately with out knowing what I was asking for. His head arched, your body tightened, his hands griped my head as he began to slam his cock in and out of my mouth. Guttural sounds erupted from his mouth; groans from my own as I squirmed on the floor, pushing my body between his legs to rub against him. My mouth watered around his cock, my tongue pressed it up to rub over my mouth as it rushed in and out faster with every stroke. Eventually I could only remain still while he fucked my mouth. Arching my head back I simply opened it wide for him to use. He looked to me with such caring and tenderness yet the hands were tight and hard and his cock plunged in and out. I thought that I would go insane with the pressure building in my body, with the scorching heat that went round and round in my stomach.

I could feel him harden, grow tighter in my mouth, throbbing heavily before he yelled loudly, screaming up into the ceiling as he came down my throat in a torrent of thick seed. I swallowed over and over with every spurt, instinctively knowing not to lose a drop. His hands wound around my hair gathering it to him, tossing it here and there as I wriggled out of control, rubbing myself up against his foot, my warm wet cunt sliding over it.

In slow motion he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Cum pet!" And I did. I screamed over and over as my body lost control and exploded over his foot as he grinded it into me. The slight pain of the foot digging into my smooth pussy mingled with the ultimate pleasure. I fell back, squirming on the floor, gasping every breath I could. Lightly he gathered me to him, pressing my face into his neck, his hands smoothing over my back and bottom, soothing me with such tender words as I whimpered uncontrollably.

I woke in his arms, snuggled into his lap in the chair, not sure how long I had slept. It was dark outside and I felt dazed. My mouth was sore and I blushed to remember why. My backside was just as sore. Every time I moved I remembered the hand coming down on it. He slowly slide his hand between my thighs and I opened them eagerly, feeling the soft wetness that he gave me trickle over his fingers. Lightly he gathered the juice and brought it to his mouth, as I blushed deeply. His arms gathered me closer and his voice soft in my ear.

"Tomorrow you will have reason to fall asleep slut. Now off with you and dressed. I'll see you in my office for your punishment after class tomorrow."

Oh no I thought, the punishment. I dressed and turned to go.

"Does a girl leave before cleaning up her mess?" I gulped and shook my head, flushed from head to toe but bend where he pushed me, sliding down to lay on the floor and lick his boot clean of my cum.