All Comments on 'Prize Bull Ch. 03'

by carlieplum

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Things don't always go smoothly.... How will this be handled?

Liked her concern about being present for his physical. Even fantasies can have a real world...

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

yet again a very well done chapter...you've hit a perfect balance between domination and caring....although...her declaration that it was over......:( ....i guess i can see him persuading her to get back on the horse....so to speak....:). Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Oh Travis, you big useless wimp. Get rid of the bitch and this ridiculing, demeaning relationship and GET A LIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Anon 1 Star

I find your comment interesting. This is not meant to inflame, but if the gender roles were reversed would you feel the same way. Would you consider the female version of Travis to be a "wimp?"

carlieplumcarlieplumover 10 years agoAuthor
To 1*

Femdom/CFNM probably isn't the category for you. Luckily there are thousands of fabulous stories on Literotica that are more to your fancy.

For other readers, further installments coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 1*

I am not the previous Anon, but it does not matter if it is male or female, over the top abuse is still abuse. BDSM is not and should not be about abuse. I read mostly BDSM real life websites, forums and blogs, what we read on Lit mostly only gives a

'passing glance' at reality.`

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please

He deserves more punishment, more spankings, more whippings, just not quite so harsh next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very enjoyable

I liked parts 1 and 2 better. More description of the doctor's examination with Miss Dara watching would have been hot. I really thought we would eventually get to hooking Travis up to a milking machine. His embarrassment was the best part for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I've got to tell you I could read you stories all day long. There is something you capture, a focused woman who is firm yet gently. Strong yet kind. I realize this is all in fun, but the way you've created a situation, on paper, and showed how a woman can be powerful yet thoughtful to another. Wonderful story. As you can tell form the comment, I'm not a writer but I really enjoyed you story and look forward to more. Sam

carlieplumcarlieplumover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 submitted today

Will be coming along as soon as it's approved.

kingmatterkingmatterover 10 years ago
i dont see any extreme abuse here.

The only thing that I could consider "abuse" was the final part, but it was clear the dom did not wish for it to go that far. She even tells Travis that she didn't mean to, and clearly feels extremely guilty. This is the problem with a person not knowing their limits, or just not caring in the moment. You sshould realize this Travis is HIGHLY inexperienced, but isn't some mindless whimp. He seems to care about miss dara, and she likely cares about him more than he realizes. She's not mindlessly beating him into a pulp with paddles,crops,whips,etc. I mean until the end here EVERYTHING has been about his pleasure. It just shows the two one stars likely haven't even fully read the story. Also author this is a great work, and highly believeable. I apologize for my massive comment, but I hate it when people lash at a story when it is this good. Also I shall read part 4 tomorrow, and it seems like this may be an endless story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No abuse?

Broken blood vessels? Red and purple welts? She's torturing him. What a complete bitch.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 10 years ago
Why the apologies?

Why the apologies at the end? They spoiled an otherwise good story. Travois is he's to do with as she chooses. She should cane him. And if his sees goes black and blue then what of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it

Shows real emotions and real life when things don't go as planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid bitch

She didnt realize the level of abuse she was inflicting on him? Safety is the doms responsibility, not the sub, the sub doesnt want to displease his mistress, and may be in subspace, dont do hardcore bdsm if you dont know what the fuck you doing. I hate this bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous