Prize Bull Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you're just going to squeeze your anus tightly while you stand up and move to the toilet. You can let go as soon as you sit down." Travis did as I said, but didn't release. I leaned back against the vanity and waited. I had expected this as well. He looked both embarrassed and pained, so I tried a tactic that had worked when I was first training him. "Oh Travis," I said, my voice slightly mocking. "I'm a nurse. You're 19 and behaving like a child. Just let go and it will stop hurting." From the look he gave me, I half expected him to say "yellow" or even "red," but he just looked down at the floor and let the water flow out of him. "Now wipe," I ordered, handing him a tissue before I turned to unhook the enema bag and pull it down. I turned on the water again. "Once more to make sure you're really clean. Back down on the floor and I'll be ready in a minute." I noticed as he moved past me that Travis's erection was gone. Interesting.

The prep took less time the second time around, and it wasn't long before I was back on my knees next to Travis, sliding my fingers in and out of his ass. Truthfully, he was probably loose enough to go straight to the nozzle, but there was something I loved about feeling of the tight warmth of his asshole clamped around me, the certain sense of possession it gave me to take that liberty. Rubbing his belly as the second bag of water filled him, I also noticed his erection had returned with a quickness. I wondered if there was anything involving Travis's ass that wouldn't turn him on.

He had already adjusted to the idea of using the bathroom in front of me, quickly releasing the water into the toilet as soon as he sat down. When he was done and had wiped, I grabbed the hair clippers I used to keep my own public hair neatly trimmed, but now with the shortest guard on it, so it would take Travis's hair almost, but not quite, down to the skin. "Spread your legs and scoot forward," I ordered, using my matter-of-fact nurse's demeanor as I knelt in front of him, an unusual change of position. Flicking on the clippers I glanced at Travis's face. He looked confused, excited, and scared, all at the same time. I proceeded to shave off all his hair, starting at the trail that began just below his belly button and working my way down and around as the curly brown hairs dropped into the toilet. When I was done, I ordered him back onto the floor. I started the tub, testing the water with my hand until it felt warm enough before I closed the stopper. I picked up the clippers and returned to Travis. Working from the back, I removed the last of the hair around his balls, then shaved the few hairs around his anus. Rubbing my hand over him, he felt delightfully smooth.

"Okay, now, into the tub." Travis stepped in and sat down in the warm water as I grabbed the shampoo and soaped up his hair, turning on the water to rinse out the lather. As I leaned over him, I could see him getting a good eyeful of my breasts, which were right at his eye level and exposed as my robe fell open slightly to expose the lycra camisole I wore. I often saw Travis looking at my chest when I thought I wouldn't notice, and at times I would rub my breasts against him to tease him, but, unlike some of my girlfriends, I had never gotten very aroused by having them touched. Still, I could tell they remained an object of fascination for Travis, so I filed it away to see if there was some way I could work that to my advantage in the future. But for now, I just ordered him up and began lathering up his whole body, washing him from head to toe. I lingered as I rubbed the soapy lather over the smoothly shaved skin of his balls and ass. With the shower head in my hand, I slowly and languorously washed away all of the soap, then pulled the stopper so the water would run out and replaced the shower head in the holder to the warm spray came down all over his muscled body.

"I promised you a special treat for your birthday, Travis. But I don't want you to come too quick." When Travis had first started working for me full-time, I had given him an iPhone and, as our relationship progressed I started him entering every time he masturbated into a special software program I had written called Prize Bull. As his submission to me had deepened over the summer and fall, he had masturbated less and less frequently, waiting instead for me to massage his prostate or make him come some other way, until by Christmas time, he virtually never touched himself unless I instructed him to. While it kept things exciting for me, tonight I didn't want him coming in a matter of minutes, which is what I knew would happen unless some of the tension of days without an orgasm wasn't taken care of first. He was, after all, only 19.

I grabbed a tube of lube off the vanity counter. "Well, let's see how clean and smooth we got you." I ran my free hand across his chest, then dipped down to stroke his cock for a moment, noting the quick intake of breath, and then cupped his balls in my hand before I made my way around to run my fingers up and down the smooth crack of his ass, the firm muscles tightening as I did. "Do you like your new haircut, Travis?"

"It feels a little strange, Miss Dara, more naked," then quickly added, "but I like it if you like it."

"I like it. And I think you'll like it more as the strangeness wears off." With that, I slipped my now lubed finger back into the crack of his ass, pressing against the warm, tight little opening. "Spread your legs Travis, I want to make sure you are clean all over. You liked that enema, didn't you? It got you excited?"

Travis blushed, then nodded his head yes.

"I thought you might. And do you like this?" I asked as I found his prostate and pressed against it, establishing the rhythm that had made him come so many times in the past, pushing my finger in, then dragging with more pressure against the prostate as I withdrew, the ecstasy of having that magic spot rubbed combining with the removal of the feeling of fullness I knew he loved into an exquisite agony. His hand reached out and grabbed the towel bar mounted on the wall as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, his breath becoming faster and more uneven. His cock jutted out proudly in front of him, but I left it untouched, continuing my rhythmic assault on his ass. He moaned, but it was more of a keening moan of unmet desire than a moan of satisfaction. The sound told me he felt good, but not good enough to come, just good enough to stay on the edge of wanting, waiting for something that would push him to where he wanted to go. He rocked back onto my hand as I pushed my finger in, trying to get me as deep inside as he could, but again he gave that moaning keen, telling me it wasn't enough, he needed more.

"Please Miss Dara, please," he begged.

"Please what?" I loved to force him to tell me what he wanted, what he needed.

"Another finger please, I need another finger. Please Miss Dara, fill my ass like you did the other night."

I obliged, sliding two fingers in side by side. In addition to stretching him out, it increased the stimulation on that sensitive gland I was currently rubbing with each stroke. Still holding on to the towel bar, Travis began rocking back against my hand, trying to drive my fingers as deeply into his ass as he could. "That's right," I encouraged him. "You know what you want, don't you? You know what you like. I'm going to give you so many things you like tonight, but first you have to come for me. I can tell you are close, just come for me, my sweet boy."

Travis bit down on his bottom lip. "Can I touch myself, Miss Dara?"

"No, I know you like it when I fuck your tight little ass, and I know you can come from that. If you want your special birthday treats, you're going to have to come for me like this. You're going to have to show me how much you like having your asshole filled and fucked." Travis moaned a deep moan, rocking back hard against me.

"Yes ma'am, I like it. I like it when you put your fingers in me, or anything else in me. I liked it when you put the butt plug in me; that felt so good." He was talking to himself now, thinking aloud to push himself over the edge. "I hope you fuck me again with the plug. You haven't used the biggest one yet, I don't know if I can take that one, it looks so big, but the other two felt so good." He kept rocking back on my fingers as he talked, "I loved the enema Miss Dara. It was embarrassing, but I loved it. It felt so good to be down on my knees like that for you. I hope you do that again. I would really like it if you would do that again," his words coming faster now as the thoughts he was filling his head with pushed him closer and closer to his climax. "I like everything you do, Miss Dara. You're so beautiful and sexy and you make me come so hard and I want to come for you now, I want to come and oh I can't wait, my birthday, I can't wait," his words breaking off then as his body tightened and his orgasm exploded, the muscles of his sphincter gripping me tight as he shot his cum into the bottom of the tub.

"Dry off and hang the towel up," I ordered as I washed my hands in the sink, "then follow me." Travis did as he was told, padding barefoot and naked down the hall behind me to the spare bedroom. I had put a ladder-back chair in the center of the room, and I pointed to it, indicating he should sit down. I walked behind him and slid a blindfold over his eyes. His body tensed, but he didn't say anything. "I have to go change now, and I want to you to sit her and wait for me without moving. Can you do that, or do I need to tie you up?" I had no intention of tying him up at the moment, but I wanted him to think on that as he waited for my return.

"No ma'am, you don't need to tie me up. I can sit here."

"Good. I'll be back in a bit. I've turned on a heater so you should be comfortable, but I expect you not to move and or touch the blindfold." He nodded his understanding.

The steam of the bathroom had messed up my hair and make-up. I didn't mind; I wanted Travis to have time to think what might be coming next, if being shaved and bathed, getting an enema and being ass-fucked were just the lead-up. I washed my face in the sink in my master bathroom, then slowly reapplied eyeliner and make-up to define my brown eyes, adding a dark red matte lipstick. I brushed through my chestnut brown hair, pulling back first into a ponytail and then twisting it up into a low bun. Discarding my robe and underthings, I changed into my "party attire" before returning to the spare bedroom where Travis waited. I knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't have moved or lifted the blindfold, and I wondered what he had thought about while he had been alone. His head turned slightly toward the door as he heard my footsteps in the hall.

"Come with me," I instructed, taking him by the hand, and leading him, still blindfolded, to the window. I hadn't touched a crop or paddle since the night so many weeks ago when I had beaten him with the crop as he went down on me, leaving him with welts and blood blisters. I slipped off his blindfold and he blinked at the light, then looked at me, at the items on the table, and back to me, his eyes signaling he didn't know what he wanted to look at more. On the table lay a leather belt, the leather-covered paddle, and the riding crop. Travis stared down at the table. I wondered what thoughts were swirling around in his head. I knew he had liked being paddled, liked it enough to come in the middle of a paddling, his ass red and burning from the paddle. But it had been weeks and the mishap with the crop had threatened to end our relationship. I couldn't tell if he was more excited or scared.

"It's traditional to get one spank for each year of your life, plus one to grow on. Pick which one you'd like to get your spanking with." Travis didn't answer at first. He reached out and ran his finger down the leather-covered paddle.

"I can't pick, Miss Dara. You pick," he finally said. Without a word, I grabbed the leather belt. With a crack, I laid it hard against the side of his leg, flicked my wrist and hit the other leg with the return stroke. Travis howled in surprise, but didn't move as I laid on six quick strikes with the thick strap of leather, the flesh of his legs turning dark pink where the blows had struck.

"Now," I said, calmly, but deliberately and with the sound of anger in my words, "I told you to pick what you would like your spanking with. Were you under the impression that you tell me what to do, Travis?"

"No, ma'am."

"Our agreement was that you would follow each instruction I gave you without question or you would receive a punishment, was it not?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I hope that little punishment got your attention, Travis. Now choose."

I wondered if I had pushed too far, but Travis's response told me I clearly hadn't. Pre-cum glistened on the end of his cock as he told me, "The crop, please, Miss Dara."

Twenty swats landed squarely across his buttocks, each blow coming slow and steady as I counted aloud. I spread the blows out, overlapping them so there wasn't an inch of flesh that wasn't deeply pink. When I instructed him to sit back down in the chair, I imagined the sensation was slightly different than it had been when he was sitting there a few minutes before. From the bed, I fetched a few items I would need for what I had planned next. Without a word of explanation, I placed four leather cuffs, each one with a D-ring, on Travis's wrists and ankles, buckling into place. He was wide-eyed as he watched me run black cotton rope through the D-rings. Growing up on a farm had its advantages. Although the rope was certainly softer than what we used for work, I had done enough roping and repairing that it was a simple matter to secure Travis to the chair.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. I had imagined this scene in my mind, but I had underestimated how truly erotic it would look in real life. It had been months since we had seen any sun and the black restraints and rope stood out in contrast to his pale skin, crisscrossing across his arms, legs, and torso. I saw he was taking in my look as well. The typical outfits I had looked at online wouldn't have really suited me, too much like a costume that didn't match my personality than something I would actually wear. I finally found a black corset that I liked. Strapless, it laced up the front instead of the back, with dark red ribbon pulling the corset twice, emphasizing my slender waist and pushing my breasts up so that the nipples were just covered. I paired it with a black chiffon skirt I already owned, the fabric loose and floaty. It wasn't like the leather miniskirts I had seen on so many sites but I needed something that would give me more movement for what I had planned.

I still had a short length of rope in my hand, which I pulled back and forth through my hands as I looked at Travis and let him look at me, the tension building with each moment of silence. "So," I said, turning to a topic I knew would embarrass him, "tell me about the blowjobs you got from your little girlfriend." As I expected, he blushed beet red and looked down.

"Um, well, she would take me in her mouth and move up and down, and then after a while she would just rub me with her hand until I came."

"In her mouth?"

"No, ma'am."

Moving fluidly, I stepped and swung my leg across Travis, sitting down facing him, my chest pressed to his, his cock pressed against my cunt. My panties were a g-string with a gossamer-thin patch of fabric the only thing between us. I knew he could feel my wetness on his leg and his cock; paddling his naked ass and roping him to the chair had gotten the juices flowing. My lips close to his ear, I told him, "There are two kinds of blow jobs, Travis. What you got from your little girlfriend is hardly worthy of the name. That's for women who think they have to do it because it's expected, even though they really don't like it."

I slid my hand under my skirt, pressing Travis's cock closer to me as I let my fingers trail up and down the shaft, feeling the sleek roundness of the head and tracing the path of the vein that ran up its length. "And then," I continued, "there are women who really love to suck cock. Partly because it turns us on, but more because it turns boys into quivering little masses of jelly who would do anything to get their penis inside a warm, wet mouth again, a mouth just waiting to drink down every drop of cum that's coming its way." At this last comment, I had flicked the tip of my tongue against Travis's ear just as I pushed his cock against my crotch, making sure it was covered in the juices that had soaked every inch of my tiny g-string. He shuddered as much as he could cuffed and bound to a chair with me straddling him.

"If you think I'm in charge now, Travis, just wait. Because if I suck you off, you will let me do all sorts of naughty things to you, just in the hopes that I'll suck you again. Are you sure you still want your birthday present?"

"Yes, ma'am." The answer was a whisper. I stood up and put the blindfold back on him.

"Maybe next time I'll let you watch." Kneeling down, I took my time, letting the tension build. I flicked my tongue lightly across his balls, then blew across them, watching the skin crinkle and tighten as the air cooled the wet skin. His cock could wait for as long as I wanted. I licked every inch of his sack, sucking one ball and then the other into my mouth as he moaned and threw has head backward. Slowly, methodically, I turned my attention to his cock, the skin of the head pulled tight and glistening with pre-cum. "Oh, you're already getting all wet for me." I licked full across the head, picking up every drop of the sticky sweet liquid. I hadn't been lying or exaggerating, I really did love to suck cock, and my pussy was pulsing and dripping in anticipation. I'd get my needs met soon enough. For a moment, I wished that I had left the blindfold off; I wanted Travis to watch as his cock disappeared into my mouth, wondering if I would be rough or gentle. There would be time for that, as well.

I rocked back, sitting on the floor, no longer touching Travis at all. "Do you want me to suck your cock, Travis?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. Yes, please."

"Then beg."

"Ma'am?"

"I said, 'beg.'"

"Please Miss Dara, suck my cock and make me come. I'll do anything you want me to, and I'll let you do anything you want to do to me. Whenever you want. Just please, your mouth feels so good."

"I intend to hold you to those promises, some of them tonight," I said, right before I engulfed the head of his cock in my mouth, running my wet tongue around and over every inch of the mushroom-shaped head.

"Unnnnghhhh, Miss Dara, it feels so good." Travis was moaning, trying to lift his ass off the chair, to push his cock. Quickly, I released my lips and pushed my fingernails into the soft flesh of the joint where his leg met his pelvis.

"Don't you dare move. You keep your ass firmly on that chair, do you understand me?" He nodded. "Remember Travis, you don't fuck me. I. Fuck. You."

As if we had never been interrupted, I took him back into my mouth, but noted his hands were clenched as he forced himself not to rise up to meet me. I slid up and down on his shaft, taking him farther in with each downward stroke, letting the wetness of my mouth coat his cock, then letting my teeth drag softly against the flesh as I pulled back. Up and down, up and down, up and down, taking him as deeply as I could in my mouth without gagging. I couldn't go all the way to the base, he was just too long, but if the noises he was making were any indication, he didn't mind. My teeth pulled back now, I concentrated on holding him tightly with my lips, my tongue pressed against him for even more sensation as I fucked him with my mouth.