Prize Bull Ch. 08

Story Info
Dara and Travis begin married life kind of non-traditionally.
3.8k words
4.63
18.5k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Dara is a single mother of a college sophomore working as a nurse and running a dairy farm that has been in the family for more than 100 years. After being burned by a cheating husband, Dara vowed never to be involved with any man who isn't submissive to her, and in the first six parts of "Prize Bull," she seduced and trained Travis, 19 years old, handsome, and naturally submissive. As their sexual relationship grew, so did their emotional attachment, after a semester a college, Travis returned, entering into a permanent relationship with Dara that appears conventional—except for their age gap—only from the outside. (Note: There are more chapters coming. Sorry it has been such a long break.)

-CarliePlum

*****

My wedding to Travis couldn't have been any more different than my one to Randy, more than 18 years before. I had been the blushing bride in white, the center of a big church wedding where I promised to love, honor, and obey the man who fathered my son Tim just a month after we were married. Randy had almost a stranger to me. We'd wed after a whirlwind courtship, tying the knot a month to the day after our first date. By contrast, I'd known Travis, 19 years old to my 37, since he and my son Tim had been in school together and playing on the same basketball team. But at 18, Tim had gone off to college, making it clear that he had his own career plans and would never take over Hollydale Farms, while Travis had taken a year to work for me on the dairy farm that had been in my family for more than 100 years, a farm I planned to keep in the farm for another 100, if not more.

In all honesty, I'd used Travis to get over Randy leaving me for another woman and trying to steal the farm, but our relationship had slowly turned from employer-employee to something much more complicated. As we said our short vows at the courthouse, the only witness my lawyer Brett Farley, I didn't promise to obey. We left that word out altogether, but according to the terms of our private marital agreement, it was Travis who had promised to obey me, in ways that even Randy would never have expected, red-blooded American boy that he was. I remembered being scared of the wedding night, the experience my mom had hurriedly try to prepare me for, 18 and still a virgin, just minutes before I put on my veil and walked down the aisle. While Travis and I were still breaking new ground in our dominant-submissive relationship we were neither one of us virgins, in more ways than one.

We said goodbye to Brett on the courthouse steps and headed back to the farm in our respective vehicles. I knew Travis would be sending his parents an email with the news. They'd been unhappy when he put off college for a year to work for me, and he'd kept the fact that he was studying ag science from them. Even though he was staying in college, I doubt their reaction would be either warm or calm. Tim had been, although a bit shocked, so completely pleased at the chance that he wouldn't have to feel any more guilt at the farm turning to a nature preserve that he was positively effusive about my marrying a man his own age and (hopefully) presenting him with some (much) younger siblings.

"Why don't you go on down to the barn and see what Fred and Bob need help with. We're taking delivery on another 12 cows tomorrow, so I imagine there is plenty to do," I told Travis when we pulled up to the farmhouse. The ceremony had been so casual, there wasn't any need for him to change before heading to work. I went into the house and started on dinner, prepping some green beans I planned on steaming with garlic and basil and putting chicken breasts in to marinate in white wine before I started chopping up some sweet potatoes I was going to slow roast with garlic. Although both my gynecologist Dr. Williams and my reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Starr agreed I was in top shape, fertility-wise, Dr. Starr said it wouldn't hurt to eat a little healthier and make sure I was getting all my vitamins.

Travis came up from the barn about 20 minutes before dinner, telling me he needed a shower before stripping off his clothes and putting them in the laundry room. "Did you want me to wash myself or..." His voice trailed off. I had made bathing him, cleaning him inside and out, and shaving him in places most men left hairy part of our sex play.

"I'll come up and supervise." Travis' butt muscles were tight, flexing with each step as he moved. I enjoyed the view as I followed him up the stairs. It was a view I would see often since he wasn't permitted to wear any clothing in the house unless we had visitors. I sat on the toilet as Travis climbed into the clawfoot tub for his shower. "Let me know when you are ready to wash your penis. I don't want things to get out of hand, and I know you don't always have the control you should." Travis' cheeks colored a deep red, a sure sign he was embarrassed. "What's the problem, Travis? It's not as if I haven't washed you before."

"It's not that, Miss Dara. It's just that, just that I have something to tell you that I'm not very proud of." I waited for him to continue. "I know you said I could come one time before the wedding, and I did when I showered last night. But then I thought about seeing you at the courthouse, and I was afraid I would get excited and people would notice, so I did it again this morning."

"I see." My voice was cold. "Travis, do you know why I told you only to come once? It takes a certain amount of time for a boy's body to replenish his semen after he comes, about 48 hours for peak fertility. So when you decided to disobey me, you restarted the clock."

"I'm sorry Miss Dara, I just didn't..."

"I wasn't finished. It just so happens that had you not taken matters into your own hands, your peak fertility would have coincided with mine. So, by sparing yourself a little embarrassment—and ignoring my instructions—you've jeopardized one of your primary functions."

His "oh" was very quiet.

"Finish cleaning up. After dinner we'll deal with the matter of your disobedience."

"Yes, Miss Dara," Travis answered, hanging his head.

Dinner was a silent affair, and there was no conversation as I sat at my desk doing paperwork while Travis cleared the table and washed the dishes.

"I'm ready for my consequence, Miss Dara."

"Here's the key to the chest in the spare bedroom. I'll need the wrist restraints, the flogger, and a piece of rope. The one I want is coiled by itself; you'll see which one I mean. Oh, and the white plastic bag. Be sure not to open it."

"Yes, ma'am." Travis disappeared upstairs. When he came downstairs I told him to take down the chin-up bar I'd put in the doorway of the laundry room. He looked at me questioningly, but hurried off to comply. I joined him a minute later, putting the wrist restraints on him and standing on a stool to tie each wrist to the hardware in the doorway that normally held the chin-up bar in place. I realized I needed a way to immobilize his legs too, if I was going to use this doorway again, but I would have to figure that out later. For now, I just ordered him to spread his legs so his feet were touching the doorframe and trusted he would obey me. By the time I had the wrist restraints on and the rope tied from the D-ring to the door hardware, Travis was fully erect.

"We've been married less than a day, and you've already broken your contract with me." I trailed the leather of the flogger over my hand as I faced Travis.

"I know, ma'am. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. And I'm ready for my punishment."

Without another word, I flicked my wrist, sending the strands of the flogger against Travis' chest, striking his nipples. He bit his lip, but remained silent. I was silent too as I worked out a pattern, moving from his shoulders and across his chest, down to his abdomen, until the skin was all deeply pink and hot to the touch. Travis' cock was still as hard as it was when I had begun. His eyes were open, but not focused, as if he were in a trance. I slid between him and the doorframe and continued my ministrations with the flogger, until his back and his ass matched the pink of his chest.

"You want to come, don't you Travis?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"But when do you come?"

"When you say I can."

"Good boy." As we had been talking I had slid between him and the doorframe again so I was facing him. From the white bag I had asked him to take down, I took out a length of soft cotton rope and looped around Travis' scrotum, then, carefully crisscrossing the rope, I wove a pattern up the length of his shaft, almost the way a ballerina laces her shoes. I left the head of his cock exposed and pulled the remaining rope around his waist, tying it behind him so his shaft would stand up straight against his body, the sensitive underside of it and his balls totally exposed. I reached back into the bag and pulled out the Hitachi wand I had recently purchased. I wished for a moment I had thought to have Travis bring the blindfold down, or that I had another way of restraining him so he couldn't see what I was doing, it would make what was coming all the more excruciating. For the moment, I simply filed it away as something to take care of for the future.

Kneeling in front of Travis, I reminded him that he was only allowed to orgasm with permission and that that permission had not been granted. "It's time that you learned the difference between 'want' and 'need.' You wanted to come when you masturbated without permission. You didn't need to come. You only 'need' to come when I tell you that you need to come. Do you understand?" He nodded. "Good. Now, I'm going to show you what it feels like to really want to come." With that I turned on the Hitachi, setting it to a comfortable buzz and knelt in front of him so I could press the tip behind his balls, on the soft skin between his sack and his asshole. A moan came immediately to his lips. I licked my lips and flicked my tongue up along the underside of his shaft, right where it met the head of his cock. The Hitachi continued its low buzz as I moved it onto his sack and onto the base of the spine, keeping up a slow, steady pace of licks.

"Oh, I need to come, I'm going to come," Travis moaned. Immediately I pulled the Hitachi away.

"Apparently you still haven't learned your lesson. You don't need to come. You WANT to come. And you don't have permission to do so." I picked up the flogger and began laying it across his flesh again, returning his skin to the pink color it had been before I began my ministrations to his cock, which was still hard as a rock, bulging against the black rope that held it in place. He bit his lip as I worked the flogger across his chest, abdomen, and legs, once or twice letting out a small yelp. But throughout it all, his cock stayed hard and Travis' nipples turned to hard little knots as well. I dropped the flogger and pinched them, pulling and twisting them between my fingers as I stood on my tip-toes to kiss him on the lips, thrusting my tongue into his mouth as he moaned with a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Do you need to come, Travis?"

"No ma'am. I want to come. I don't need to come."

"Very good. And because you don't need to come, you won't be coming tonight. But that doesn't mean I'm quite done here." I went back to my knees and turned the Hitachi back on, returning to my pattern of stimulating his balls and shaft with the wand while my lips and tongue explored every inch of his head.

"Stop, please stop," I heard him beg. "I'm so close. I can't stop myself from coming if you don't stop."

"Excellent. You've always been such a quick learner. But I'm not entirely sure I can trust you to control yourself until I need you to come." As I was talking, I undid the ropes, leaving the wrist cuffs on him, then carefully unwound the rope that held his cock in place. "I've got just the thing to make sure you won't be tempted to take matters into your own hands." I had remembered as set of bells we had used on a horse buggy we'd had for a while when Tim was showing horses in 4-H. I dug around in the mud room cabinets until I found them, cutting free two bells and attaching one to each of the D rings on Travis' wrists. "You'll wear these in the house so you won't be tempted to take matters into your own hands again," I explained. The rhythmic sound of the bells would be impossible to hide. "In any case, it's going to be a long day tomorrow, so we should go up to bed. Follow me, and I'll show you where you'll be sleeping on the nights that I don't need your services."

Travis followed me up the stairs to my bedroom. I had arranged a futon bed against one wall, at the foot of my four-poster bed. "You'll find a pillow, sheets, and blankets underneath. Be sure to fold everything and put it away each morning." I could see the surprise and, I thought, hurt in Travis' eyes. He had no doubt been expecting to share my bed, but he kept his thoughts to himself. When I came out of the bathroom dressed for bed, he had made up the futon and he was lying carefully on his back, his hands, with the bells still on his wrists, resting on top of the blanket.

Truth be told, I was probably having as much trouble controlling myself as Travis was, the only difference being he had me to keep him in check and I had only my own self-control. I pictured the scene downstairs in my mind over and over. I had been wet then, but reimagining, I could feel my clit throbbing. I threw off the blanket and flipped on the light next to the bed. Travis hadn't moved, and his eyes were wide open. I slipped off my underwear as I crossed the room, leaving me wearing only my nightgown. Travis watched me wordlessly as I approached, knelt on the futon and flipped my leg across him, my cunt astride his face. He didn't need instructions. The bells tinkled slightly as he reached up to hold my hips and his tongue found my clit, settling into a rhythm born of long and frequent practice. It wouldn't be long until I came. "That's right, lick my clit. You do that so well. Lick me until I come all over your face," I crooned. Travis buried his face in my cunt, sucking, licking. In moments I was past the point where I could stop, I rocked back and forth on his face as he tongued me, moaning as my orgasm washed over me. Satisfied, I climbed off the futon and slid back into bed with a smile on my face. In a few moments, I was asleep.

In the morning I removed Travis' cuffs and bells. It was a few more weeks before he went back to school, so he would be working full time until classes started. I had laid out two items next to his farm uniform: one he recognized, and the other he didn't. "I'll need your services tonight, so keep your mind on your job and keep yourself under control. Bend over and spread your legs. While you're working, I want you to keep in mind what your primary role is on the farm. You're the prize bull now." I lubed up the smallest of the butt plugs in our collection and slid it easily inside him, the flange sitting up against his ass. I knelt down and indicated he should step into the round band of soft elastic I had stretched out, then slid it up his legs until it was low on his hips. "I can't have you scandalizing Fred and Bob with your erections, but I don't want you to get in the habit of wearing underpants. This will keep you in place whether you are soft or hard." I looked at him admiringly. His balls hang heavy between his legs, and the top of his cock, which was hard as a rock, poked out of the top of the elastic band. When Travis put on the special uniform pants I'd had made for him that were lined but had only an elastic waist to give me easy access to his body, it wasn't clear that he had a raging hard-on. He slipped on his shirt and sweatshirt. "Be sure to grab some breakfast; it's going to be a long day. And there's lunch in the fridge for you and the guys," I told him before I kissed him on the lips and sent him out the door with a pat.

My day at work dragged by. Being a nurse was something I loved, but I loved the farm more, and here we were growing our herd by another 12 head of cattle, plus the cows who were due to give birth in a few months, and I was filling out paperwork and taking blood pressure instead of making sure everything was going smoothly with the new arrivals. Plus, we were so close to getting a permit to sell unpasteurized milk, something I had been working on for over a year, and an operation that promised to prove very profitable. Between the monthly checks for the mineral rights I had leased and the growing profitability of the farm, I was hoping to cut back on my nursing schedule in the future. But for the moment, Mrs. Kinder needed to be prepped for her annual physical...

When I returned home, everything was in order. I stopped in at the barn first. The cows looked settled in, the milk storage tanks were full for the next day's pick up from the dairy cooperative and the restaurant we sold to, and the barn was as neat and organized as I liked it. Fred and Bob definitely bossed Travis—they had decades of experience on him—but I'd noticed his perfectionist streak was rubbing off on them as well. As for rubbing, I couldn't wait until it was time for that. I had checked my ovulation predictor kit at lunch and there was no doubt that the timing was perfect.

By the time Travis finished up at barn and joined me for dinner at the farmhouse, dinner was warming in the oven, the temperature set low enough that I could take care of other business first. On the table, in place of dishes, were four leather cuffs with d-rings and lengths of ropes. I saw Travis taking everything in as he quickly stripped down and went to hang his uniform up in the laundry room. When he returned he wordlessly complied as I put the leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles and instructed him to sit, then used the rope to secure each cuff to the chair.

Just as Travis changed for me, I had changed for Travis. Out of my nurse's scrubs, I had put on a loose cotton top and a flared skirt. Now that my work on the farm was almost entirely handling the paperwork and management, with a daily check-in at the barn, and with Travis on constant sexual standby, I was back to wearing the skirts that had become my common garb in the year he had worked for me. I kept my eyes locked on his as I lifted up my skirt just enough to slip my panties off and let them fall to the floor. "You remember what we talked about, about you coming?"

"Yes, ma'am. About the difference between wanting to come and needing to come, you mean?"

"That's what I mean. Today, right now, you start your work as the prize bull on this farm. You need to come, do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Travis's eyes widened. For all of our escapades, this was new ground. I'd been deep inside him with my fingers and with toys, and he'd licked me to orgasm more times than I could even try to count. But we were about to consummate our marriage, in the traditional sense of the word, although most traditional consummations didn't involve a tied-up naked groom and his fully clothed bride.

I pulled up another of the kitchen chairs and sat across from him, putting my feet up on his lap as I let my skirt ride up and my legs fall open. Travis's cock had been at full attention since I'd wrapped the first cuff around his wrist, but I watched his breath quicken as his eyes focused on the spot between my legs, the spot where I was lazily but purposefully tracing circles around my clit. Normally he would be expected to be on his knees right now, his tongue where my finger was, but his current state of bondage made that impossible. Too late now, but I thought about the small butt plug the chair seat would be pressing up into his ass and realized I should have switched it out for something bigger, made sure my dominance over his body was emphasized before he took possession of mine. I smiled. Just the thought of bending him over and listening to him moan as I stretched his ass out were enough to make me slick. I smiled wickedly as I dipped my fingers into my cunt and brought them, wet, up to my lips and licked them. Travis moaned for real then, longing to be loose of his bonds but knowing enough to stay silent as I continued teasing myself with my fingers, making sure I was good and wet before I slid onto his lap, pressing my crotch up against his cock. I rocked against him as I nibbled his neck, nipping at his jawline, each bite slightly harder until I pressed my lips to his ear, and, lifting myself so I slid my wet cunt down around him, whispered, "And now, I. Fuck. You."