All Comments on 'Problems'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife's too smart for her own good. LP

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Never stand up in court.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Entertaining for what it is but, like so many LW stories it ends up lacking any emotional impact due to the fact there is such limited interaction between husband and wife.

This just ends up reading like a checklist of things for a cheated upon husband to do when he finds out that his wife is unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It sucks, The bitch is worthless

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

If only it were this easy... A fun story about a loving father and thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

typical BTB trash

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Meh.

JPB

inka2222inka222210 months ago

5 stars. Was going to give it 4 stars because he has no guarantee the daughters won't use HIS money to financially support their cheating cunt of a "mother". But given the negative feedback from the man-hating brigade below, added a star just for balance.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

India?

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why wait until his daughters were married? That makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant - except that the four-year solution was way too long. Never would have happened with anything of a real man. Not a smart scenario that way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The MC's character was so feminine he would barely have enough testosterone to achieve a hard on, that is apparent simply by the fact that he thought after being belittled and betrayed, cheated on and lied to that he should also give up sex, bloody hell, not just that but that the wife continued to get all the same affection from him, and after everything her only consequence are him leaving her. This makes this story like so many on this site an advertisement for cheating hoes, why is the world through the female lens always so distorted from actual reality?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.

SIMILAR Stories