All Comments on 'Problems'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
litpervgrrllitpervgrrlalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Aww

I'm so bummed out! This one is my favorite of all my pieces, and nobody has commented on it... is it because it is in the fetish section?

sigh...

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 19 years ago
Oh, I've got my gloves on!

Well written, kinky and fun! Could a fetish story be better than that? Thankl you for having fun with the story and leaving the door open for another adventure!

You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It was different but very well written.

Keep up the good work.

Jazzin59Jazzin59almost 19 years ago
Not sure what to think...

Okay, part of me liked the story (guess which part)...but it wasn't really something I could get off from reading. I've read some of your other stuff and really, really liked it so perhaps you could maybe develop these characters more?

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 19 years ago
a little bit of...

kink... yummy! Fetish or not, she ironed out her kinks and loosened herself up! xxx

UhlrichUhlrichover 17 years ago
I'm a sucker for a happy ending....

...and I'm really glad the narrator finally met someone.

Great storytelling, you can't even tell if it's just a story or true - not that it really matters.

Sequel, Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A+

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Delicious

I totally got off on this story. Laura sounds scrumptious, so sweet and sexy. I'd sink down between her legs any day. Hope there's a sequel.

xxx.Sadie

SpurtulatorSpurtulatorover 16 years ago
Sexy, Sexy, Sexy

Very, very hott. Sexuality isn't just about a cock in a woman's pussy. This story makes that point quite nicely.

tinatarttinatartalmost 15 years ago
You are a writer!

Not many people write as well as you do, girl. This story is beautifully constructed and written beautifully. I identified with the protagonist (though I have no such hangups) and hoped against hope that she would eventually find the solution to her problem. And, though you left us with a little doubt, I think she has found it, and I hope she lives happily ever after with an expanding sex life.

Thanks for a wonderful story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Sweet and lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bring us another!!

Loved the story was very erotic turned me on a lot.

I think you need to keep writing but you should do a series instead of isolated stories.

I liked that you had several different elements to the story and him getting fucked in the ass with the same dildo as her was a great ending.

This should have a sequel (pretty please)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous