All Comments on 'Professor Cross'

by SlyKitten

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written. I love how you had the female student thinking that her professor was so repugnant but he had the ability to turn her body against her.

This was quite a believable rape story, not like the usual 'cookie-cutter' ones that have the females loving what's happening to them, with the token fight scene at the beginning.

Keep up the great work!

FINCFINCalmost 19 years ago
excellent hard fuck

This was realy dirty, fast and to the point.A jack off tale if I,ve ever seen one. Well done.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Another Good Story

I liked this better than "Jeff", I'm getting used to the First person point of view. I think it would have been better if you added a little more to the ending, but that just may be me. Keep writing!

MunachiMunachiover 18 years ago
Great story

Very nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Short Fuck Sttory.

Great hot story but too short. What doid he do to after? Your stories are great but too short. Please make them longer or add more chapters.My gf liked it but was disapointed that the prof didn't let his dogs take her three whore holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmm

Unbelievable how much she "hates" the professor and totally predictable how she will feel by the end. The first person view is quite irritating too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell yeah!

Let me say I usually don't like this point-of-view story telling. However, while not the greatest writing style, you had a hilarious and believable character. Hell yeah, finally! A gutsy character! It's more like a quickie story. Shame, it won't be that developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ew

It just wasn't enjoyable because the girl hated it the whole time but otherwise good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous