Project Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As was so often the case between Dolly and Nitasha, they communicated their readiness to cum through their eyes.

"Dolly, are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, Love. I'm ready. Oh, so ready."

And together they cried out their orgasmic want to Maev who was still licking their pussies and sucking on their clits.

"Maeeeeeeeeeeeeeev. We're ready to cum. So ready," Dolly said through her difficult breathing that was coming fast in time with Nitasha's.

"Oh, yaaaaaahhhhh! Readyyyyyyyyyyyy! Maev," Nitasha echoed Dolly's moan.

Hearing the girls on the brink of their orgasms, Maev readied herself to be inundated with both of their pussy cream and ejaculate. She knew so often when women sit on another's face with her pussy wide open as it is when straddling someone's head, the chances of her ejaculating are very good, and she loved to have her face drenched with a woman's clear ejacdulate that builds up within the vaginal sac above her G-Spot that is filled from her Para urethral glands that surround her urethra.

Maev was ready to get as much of each of the girl's ejaculate as she could, knowing she would not be able to catch all they would shoot.

"Oh, yeaahhhhhhhhhh, Maev. Oh, wowwwww. I'm going to cum," Dolly cried out her passion.

"I am, toooooooo, Maev. Dolly and I are going to cum all over your beautiful face together. Hope you're ready," Nitasha half-warned as a way of allowing Maev to prepare herself for the deluge.

The lovers cried out together, "Nnnnnnngggggg! Noowwwwwww! Ohhhhhhh! Cumminnngggggg! Cummmmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg!"

And in the midst of their orgasmic cries Nitasha's and Dolly's pussies opened up and their pussy cream mixed with their pussy ejaculate shot all over Maev's face and into her open mouth. It splashed on the upper portion of her body from the rising of her beautifully sculptured breasts to her hairline...from both sides of her face down past her ears and onto her long hair that flared out around it to her shoulders...over her nose, mouth, and tongue and into her nose and mouth.

This first combined ejaculate Dolly and Nitasha shot forth and which Maev did her best to get as much of it into her willing mouth so she could taste and swallow it was followed by a second eruption and then a third and then a fourth. It seemed as if the two girls would never stop, shooting their love juices all over and into Maev, but finally the quantity lessened until it stopped altogether.

When Dolly and Nitasha had expelled all the liquid they had, they turned their attention onto getting their breathing under control by using breathing exercises Maev had taught them in their aerobics class. Never did they realize this knowledge would be put to such good use in Miss Robinson's presence.

Dolly and Nitasha just about collapsed onto each other in a lover's embrace while Maev licked both of their pussies clean and of any remaining pussy cream or love juice. She wanted to enjoy every last drop she could.

When she accomplished this, Maev gave each of the girls a playful smack on their ass cheeks to let them know it was time for them to get out of this position. Knowing this to be so, Dolly and Nitasha brought their bent legs over Maev's head and knelt beside her, Nitasha on her left and Dolly on her right.

The two looked down into Maev's stunning eyes and saw her returning their look, each one smiling from the sexual experience the three had shared.

"Wow, that surely was something, you two," Maev said. "You really come alot I must say."

"Yes, both Dolly and I cum hard and ejaculate which we both love giving as well as receiving," Nitasha said.

"You were absolutely wonderful, Maev. Nitasha and I never had such an experience before, and I'm sure I speak for the both of us...I hope it isn't the last one we'll enjoy," Dolly said.

"Oh, I'm sure it won't be your last," Maev said, giving Dolly and Nitasha an unspoken promise by the inflection of her words.

"Well, from the looks of the three of us, we need another shower. Yes?" asked Maev.

Dolly and Nitasha looked at Maev's cum-covered face and knew their faces were covered with Maev's pussy cream, so they agreed with Maev and told her they thought so, too.

"Well, then, let's go back and take another shower," said Maev, "and you now can just bring your towels along and walk in your sandals," she continued as she opened her office door. And the three of them went back through the locker room and into the shower room.

Once inside the shower room Maev said, "Before we get our showers I have a question to ask you two."

"Yes, and what might that be, Maev?" inquired Dolly.

"Have you ever had a Gold Shower before?" Maev bluntly asked the girls.

"We've heard of them, Maev, but have never had one before. Not even between us, and you know how close Dolly and I are," Nitasha answered Maev's tentative question.

The girls looked at one another as Maev cleared her throat. "Would you like to have a Gold Shower?" Maev asked with a tone of hope in her voice.

There was a slight pause in the shower room that seemed to echo in the silence of the room.

"Well," said Dolly, "if Nitasha wants to, I'd go along with it, too."

Maev smiled brightly and said, "Wonderful, girls. I think you'll enjoy it. At least I hope you do."

"How are we going to do it, Maev?" asked Nitasha.

"Well, once more there are three of us, so each one will get to do the other. For instance, I'd give Dolly a Gold Shower. She, in turn, would give you one, Nitasha, and finally, you would give me a Gold Shower. And it's great to do it in the shower since all the urine that is splashed onto the floor and gets sprayed onto our bodies will be rinsed down the drains. So, is that all right with you two?" asked Maev.

"Sure. That's fine," said Dolly. "I'm glad you're going first so Nitasha and I see how it's done."

"It's very simple, girls. Dolly, I'm going to go back against the shower wall and spread my legs, and you come up, drop down onto your knees and position yourself between my legs."

And as Maev said that she went back to the wall, turned around, and gently balanced her body against the wall, and Dolly followed her as told. When she stood in front of Maev, Maev took her into her arms and kissed her passionately.

"Now, kneel down between my legs and open your mouth. I'll take it from there. In this case, I'm the giver and you're the receiver. Doing as Maev told her, Dolly got down on her knees between Maev's legs that she had spread open to accommodate Dolly.

While Dolly was positioning herself between Maev's splayed legs, Maev reached down to her pussy and opend her pussy lips with her fingertips. This made the opening of her urethra accessible to Dolly.

When Dolly looked up, she was once more looking into Maev's seductive pussy, and her mouth was eager for this new experience.

"Lick between my pussy lips, Dolly, and then curl your tongue and concentrate your licking on the opening of my urethra. If you can, try to open it a little with your fingertips and stick the point of your tongue into it. The urethra can be very sensitive, you know."

Dolly reached out, placing her hands high on Maev's thighs to give her balance as she began to lick up and down inside Maev's pussy lips. But she concentrated most of her effort on and in Maev's urethra as Maev had asked her to do. Maev's inner pussy was smooth and silky to the touch of her sensitive tongue and still had the taste of cum on it.

"Okay, Dolly, my bladder is full, so this will be a large load of my hot urine. I just wanted you to be prepared. Now, tilt your head back but keep your mouth open so I can pee right into it."

"All right. I shall," Dolly told Maev.

Dolly tilted her head back and opened her mouth and readied herself. Maev aimed her urethra at Dolly's mouth and opened the floodgates of her bladder, and Maev shot a steady stream of her hot pee into Dolly's mouth, and it ran right down her throat and into her stomach. Maev's pee was hot and clear and didn't have much of a taste. In fact, it tasted a little like her ejaculate, but then, both the urethra and Para urethra that surround it produce similar liquids, both being a little acidic. However, a healthy woman's urine is sterile, and, therefore, is not harmful to have in the mouth or even to swallow it.

In the process of shooting her urine into Dolly's open mouth, Maev also squirted some on her face, but Dolly didn't mind at all. In fact, Dolly pressed her face into Maev's pussy and enclosed her urethra with her mouth so Maev could pee right into it, and she could drink it.

Once Maev stopped peeing, Dolly gave a last swallow and licked her lips. She then looked up into Maev's eyes and said, "Oh, Maev. That was something. I didn't know what to expect, but after we got going, I really enjoyed your Gold Shower."

"I'm glad you liked it. Now it's your turn to give your lover Nitasha a Gold Shower and then she me."

And that is exactly the way the rest of the shared Gold Shower went until all had hers and each one was satisfied and ready to shower and leave campus.

Dolly and Nitasha met Maev in her office so they could leave the gym together and Maev lock the door behind them, but before they left Maev's office they each shared warm, emotional kisses with one another, reliving the few hours they had just spent making love.

"Well, girls, I must say. This was delightful, and both of you are fantastic lovers."

Dolly's and Nitasha's faces lit up for joy after hearing such praise from Miss Robinson whom they now called Maev.

"And we so much loved the idea that such a beautiful woman as yourself is not only our coach but our friend."

"Well, girls, I have to be off. I'm going out to dinner at some restaurant that's in Gateway Plaza. It's said to be underground," she added.

Dolly and Nitasha looked at each other with shocked surprize.

"That's the restaurant we work at as waitresses!" the two cried out. "Gee, too bad we have this night off, or we would have seen you there. Anyway, hope you enjoy your dinner. The food is really good."

"And what are your plans for this evening?" Maev asked.

"Well, we'll go catch a bus back to the Projects and find things to do either at my apartment or Nitasha's apartment. Really doesn't matter much where we are just so long as we're together," Dolly smiled as she reached out and took Nitasha's hand into hers and gave it a little squeeze.

"Well then, good night, you two. We'll have to do that again sometime soon," Maev said coyly but with a definite "yes" to her voice.

"Good night, Maev. Good night, Miss Robinson," Dolly and Nitasha said as they waved their hands in the cold air as evening descended around them, and the lamplights of Oakland were just coming on in the cold, winter night.