Project Phoenix Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dex look!" Mitch said as he chased after whatever it was. Dex called after him to stop but Mitch was too far ahead so Dex to run to catch up. He found Mitch in a small clearing staring at what looked to be a cross between a rabbit and a squirrel. It was pink like the plants all around them and was furry but had a long bushy tail.

"Mitch." At the sound of Dex's voice the creature darted off and Mitch turned on Dex and rolled his eyes.

"You big oaf." Mitch said as he slowly advanced on the Captain that sneaky grin of his on his face.

"Oh no you don't. We don't have time for this. We have to get back." Dex tried to reason as Mitch came closer then pulled his mask off and took Dex's off too.

"Shut up, Captain." They kissed deeply each on fighting for control until Mitch yielded and let the Captain have his way.

"How the hell do we get these suits off?" Mitch asked in between hungry kisses. Dex laughed and unfastened the top of Mitch's and pulled the top coat off and helped him unzip the pants and slid them around his ankles. There was no way they could get them over the boots but the good parts they could certainly get too.

Mitch copied the Captain and unfastened the Captains top coat around the back, exposing his hard chest and ran his tongue over the sensitive nipples. The Captain groaned as Mitch gentle nipped at them then he turned Mitch around and pushed him up against a tree a ran his tongue down his spine.

"Uggnnn, fuck!" Mitch arched his back as the Captain went lower and licked between his cheeks.

Dex's cock was hard and straining painfully against the protective suit. He licked Mitch's puckered hole, getting it nice and wet before inserting one finger causing Mitch to buck forward.

"Jesus! Fuck yes!" Mitch cried out as Dex inserted another finger into his ass. He wanted Dex's cock badly. His own cock was leaking and was jutting out proudly in front of him. He wrapped his hand around it as Dex continued to finger him.

Finally Dex couldn't take it anymore and he pulled down his own pants to his knees and lined up his hard cock with Mitch's asshole.

Slowly he pushed forward until he felt his large cockhead push past Mitch's tight ring. Mitch gasp as Dex sunk slowly into him.

"Mmmm, yyyessss." Dex's whole body shivered as his cock was encased by Mitch's ass. Dex started to pull back then thrust back in, building a quick almost stabbing rhythm that drove the air from Mitch's lungs.

Mitch reached behind him and grabbed Dex's back, pulling him into him, making him go deeper. They were both moaning loudly as their orgasms approached.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Mitch yelled.

"Yes, cum for me baby. Cum, cum." They both nearly screamed as they came together. Mitch's cock jerked as his cum squirted all over his hand has he pumped his cock in time to Dex's thrusts. Dex couldn't hold back after feeling Mitch's ass milking him as came deep inside Mitch's ass.

They were still slumped against a tree when they heard the first laser shot being fired.

"What was that?!" Mitch barely got the words out before the Captain had both their suits up and was running back towards the rest of the crew and the direction of the shots.

"Dex, wait!" Mitch caught up pretty quick and then quickly through himself to the ground when a laser shot whizzed past his head.

He looked up and saw a frenzy of people and white hot laser rounds firing in all directions. There were small groups of the scouting party hiding behind trees or clustered together firing back at some unseen foe. Mitch spotted Dex trying to direct a group containing Nate his Navigational officer back towards the Prudential while providing cover fire.

Mitch crawled over to a giant tree that seemed to pulse and stood up and looked to his left. He saw an opening to get through the laser fire and to Dex and help him provide cover to the retreating group. Mitch spun to his left and took off running as fast as he could. He jumped over fallen logs, dodges bushes and laser blasts. His training in Hover Ball really came in handy as he skidded to a stop next to Dex and slammed his back into the tree Dex was firing from behind.

"Dex we have to retreat with the others!" Mitch shouted as he unfastened his weapon and started firing in the direction he thought the other shots were coming from.

"I shouldn't have left them," was all Dex said with a grim face as he kept firing.

Mitch gritted his teeth. He knew Dex must be feeling guilty for sneaking off for a quickie when they were supposed to be keeping their guard's up and searching for a settling ground for the people aboard the Prudential.

Suddenly Dex let out a grunt and crashed to the leaf strewn forest floor, blood running down a laser wound in his shoulder.

"DEX!" Mitch grabbed him and pulled Dex closer into the shadow of safety provided by the tree. The shots were coming from everywhere and most of the exploration detail was out of sight, hopefully almost back to the settlement.

Mitch holstered his weapon and turned to Dex. "Can you walk?" He asked as he reached down and helped Dex stand.

Dex nodded, his mouth a thin line as he tried to hide the pain, they started shuffling as fast as they could back towards the Prudential. Dex's wound was bleeding steadily and he was slowly turning pale but he was still trying to help Mitch and keep up. Mitch kept a firm grip around Dex's waist and just kept going trying to get his companion to safety.

They were almost in sight of the edge of the forest when they saw the rest of the crew just standing huddled together. Mitch stopped suddenly and Dex almost collapsing to the floor. They were still a ways back so Mitch leaned the Captain against a large boulder and reloaded his laser gun.

"I'm going to see what's going on."

"No I should go. I'm the Captain." Dex tried to object.

"You've lost too much blood and you can barely stand! Plus something weird's going on. Just stay here and watch my back."

Slowly Mitch walked forward towards the group and called out to them, "Hey!"

No Response...so he took a few more steps.

"Hey!"

No Response.

"Are you guys-"Mitch had about 3 seconds to register what he saw before a stun bard dug itself directly into the center of his chest. He had seen all the members of the scouting team gagged and tied together.

"Dex! Run!" Mitch yelled as quick as he could behind him as his whole body became paralyzed and he dropped to the ground, stiff as a board.

He heard some thrashing and movement in the leaves and underbrush and soon an even paler and closer to death Dex was thrown down beside him by what only Mitch could describe as Indians.

They had yellowish skin, were tall and lean with light golden hair that they let hang loose down their backs. They wore loin clothes and were covered in necklaces and bracelets of twines and beads but they didn't make any noise when they moved. They were beautiful with sharp green eyes and high cheekbones. They walked so gracefully that the leaves didn't even make noise under their feet as they walked. The only thing that signaled that they knew of technology was the Laser Guns on their hips.

Mitch tried to speak to Dex, to get him to open his eyes; he'd fallen unconscious from the blood loss. The paralysis drug was doing its job too well, Mitch couldn't even blink.

Suddenly there was noise behind Mitch and then about a dozen men came into view. National Federation Officers! They walked right up to the Natives, ignoring the people tied together and the bodies on the ground. They had on full Exploration Gear and carried Laser Guns and knives in their boots. Their shoulder patch signified the were part of the elite Exploration and Reconasance of Deep Space program that few people knew about and even less got accepted into. What were they doing here?

One of them, the head guy Mitch assumed walked up to Nate and removed his gagged. Nate had been one of the people bound together. His cherub like face was red and there were tears streaming down his face.

The leader of the ERDS Team was well over 6 feet tall and was built like a house. His shoulders were wide and he had a crew cut. His face looked like a bulldog and he probably had the disposition to match.

"Who is in charge here?" The man spoke in a deep, commanding tone with an edge of danger to it. Nate didn't answer.

"Don't play that game with me because guaranteed you'll lose." The man warned.

"I'm acing Navigational Officer Nathanial Zimms." Nate replied is a shaky voice. Mitch held his breathe. He knew what Nate was doing. Nate's training was telling him never give up your superior officer so since Dex was unconscious he had given the name of the person in charge after Dex...himself.

The leader turned to one of the tribal men, "Take the others to the village."

Then he turned to one of his own men, "Kill the Navigational Officer." And with that the man signaled to one of the other soldiers who pulled out a large knife walked towards Nate.

"No! Stop!" Nate started to struggle as the man came closer. "Stop, no! Wait! You can't! I'M PREGNANT!"

12