Prom Night

Story Info
A young woman's prom night goes wrong.
1.9k words
3.41
115.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story like all my stories is pure fantasy. So enjoy!


I was speeding along this county road alone. I had not had a woman in some time. I saw her from a distance. I slowed the van. She was walking along the side of the road. She was wearing a mini-sheath dress, black in color and showing every curve on her young body. I stopped and offered her a ride. To my surprise, she climbed in. I would give her a ride and ride her if she accepted.

"You supply ass or no ride." I said.

"My ass is yours." She said, "I just caught my boyfriend fucking my best friend, the bitch. Take me with you wherever you're going and you can fuck me silly."

"Why the dress and heels, they're not exactly something to be walking in?" I ask.

"Prom night and I turned eighteen today, some fucking birthday catching those two fucking. I will call my parents later and tell them I might come back. I need to move on for now." She said.

"You have no problem with my age?" I ask.

"You have a dick, right? Right now, I just want someone fucking me." She said.

This bitch was pissed and a little on the slutty side, something I could handle.

"I'll take you back to my place for some fun." I said.

"Sure, but I will need to go home tomorrow." She said.

I turned into a lane that took us back into a wooded lot. The house was old but still usable. I was squatting there for the time. I parked the van and she followed me inside.

She is a little thing, redheaded, small breast and ass, skinny really. She would be fun for a couple of days.

"What is this place?" She asks.

I smacked her upside her head. She dropped like a rag doll. While she was out, I stripped her and tied her down to eyebolts in the floor. I gagged her, when she come to she was scared.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you not to get into a car with a stranger?" I ask. I knelt beside her and ran my hand up her thigh, I rubbed her pussy. I found her clit and fingered it. She screamed in fear, I pushed two fingers into her cunt. I bent and suckled her right tit. She sobbed she knew that I was going to keep her a while. I fingered her pussy slowly forcing her to cum. Her body betrayed her as the juices flowed from between her legs. I pulled my hand out and stuck my fingers in my mouth.

"God, sweet young pussy, bitch, I am going to enjoy eating your twat." I said. I moved between her legs and lay down. I slid both hands under her ass and lifted her body into the air. I put my mouth to her cunt and licked the juices coming out. She screamed again, the ball gag muffled the sound. I pushed my tongue deep into her cunt. I found something she liked because she moaned with pleasure. I licked her and moved up to her clit. I sucked on her clit for a while, her pussy was flowing again and she was cumming over and over.

"You like that, slut?" I ask.

She lifted her crotch up to my mouth, she muttered something. I returned to sucking her pussy, the sweet thick fluids were good. I slid one hand to her ass. The fluids were running over her asshole. I smeared them around with one finger before pushing that finger into her asshole. She screamed again. I fingered her ass while I tongued her twat. Soon she didn't seem to mind my finger in her ass, so I added a second finger. She groaned some but accepted it. She was cumming again. I pulled my fingers from her ass and raise to my knees. I guided my cock into her pussy, she sighed as my dick entered her cunt. I pushed it deep in one motion, she screamed as my cock slammed the back of her cunt.

"My little slut enjoyed that?" I ask.

She nodded her head as I began fucking her. She began cumming immediately. I pounded her pussy hard and deep for several minutes. She shuttered with her orgasms. I slowed some and settled in for a long fuck in her. She was almost out of her mind, her orgasms poured through her. She was lying there enjoying my cock fucking her pussy. After an hour of fucking her cunt, I pulled out. I moved to her head, she was unconscious. I slapped her face lightly, "Wake up, slut." I said.

She turned to look at me, her eyes were blurred.

"I am going to remove the gag, you scream and I will leave you laying here when I leave. Alive but tied down." I told her.

She nodded, I removed the gag.

"I won't scream that was the best damn fuck I ever had." She said.

"Open your mouth." I said.

She opened her mouth wide. I stuck my cock into her mouth. "Suck me, bitch." I said.

She closed her lips around my dick and licked the head. I straddled her chest and pushed my cock deeper into her throat. She choked but controlled it. I grabbed a handful of her long redhair and pulled her head up forcing my cock deeper. She gagged and retched. I pushed deeper.

"You puke on me and I will beat your ass with a switch." I said.

She controlled her gagging and opened her throat to my cock. I fucked her throat hard, shoving deeper each time. She was crying, trying to accept her fate. I pulled back a little, my balls throbbed and my cock shot a load into her mouth.

"Swallow whore, swallow my cum." I shouted. She swallowed my cum, she choked on it once but got it down. I let her suck and lick my cock off. I pulled from her mouth and went over and sat down in a chair.

"You will make a good cocksucker someday, slut." I said.

"Fuck you bastard, my boyfriend never got that much from me." She said.

"I'm not your dickweed boyfriend, that little turd wouldn't know a good fuck if it bit him. I will make you a good fuck before I release you Monday." I said.

"They will be looking for me by then." She said.

"No, you are going to call your mother and tell her that you went on a trip with some new friends. You will tell her you will be home Monday." I said.

"She won't believe me." She said.

"Tell her you caught numb nuts fucking your best friend and you needed to get away for a while." I said.

"I know she will believe that." She said.

I waited about thirty minutes and returned to her. I sat on her chest again, "Suck my cock hard, my little slut." I said.

"Stop calling me a slut." She said.

"Bitch, I'll call you anything I want. I own you right now." I said.

She turned her head, I grabbed her by the hair, "Open that mouth, slut." I said.

She didn't, I smacked her hard on the cheek. "Suck me, whore." I shouted.

Crying she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my meat. She licked and sucked till it was hard. I pulled it out of her mouth. I moved to her feet and untied one and re-tied it to the eyebolts holding her hands. I did the same with the other foot. She was doubled over, her ass in the air.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

I gagged her again. I stroked my cock keeping it hard. I found the lubricant and pushed a gelled finger into her asshole. She screamed and fought her bounds. I forced another finger in, then a third. I spread her asshole open. She was still fighting, trying to get away. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock against her rectum. That tight little ring slowly gave way to the head of my prick. She was screaming but she was not going anywhere. Slowly I forced my cock deeper into her young virgin ass. As my cock bottomed out with my hips against her buttocks, she fainted. I began fucking her limp body, I stopped and reached up and smacked her face lightly, waking her up. The pain in her eyes made me laugh.

"Slut, you will learn to like this, assfucking a bitch is the most fun I know." I said.

I pulled out slowly and completely, without hesitation I drove my prick back in. She screamed and trembled. I began fucking her ass slowly her sobs motivated me. As I continued fucking her, she began to orgasm. Her body giving over to the pleasure it was receiving. Soon she was humping up against my pumping action. I laughed.

"My little slut is liking this" I said."

"U can goo fuukk uurcef." She mumbled around the gag. I smacked her asscheek and she shrieked. Time went by, almost an hour before I pumped her ass full of jizz. She sighed as the warmth of my hot jizz filled her bowels. I fucked her till my dick was too soft to stay in her. I sat back and watched the cum drip from her rectum. I removed the gag and scoped up the cum and fed it to her. She licked it from my fingers hungrily.

I released her legs and retied them so she was flat on the floor. I dialed her phone and she told her mother that she was ok and that she had caught Johnny with Becky having sex. That she needed time to think and was with friends and she would be home in a couple of days. She moved her head away from the phone and I hung it up. I spent the next two day fucking her in ways she never imagined.

Sunday night

"I will drop you where I found you in the morning. I have to be moving on." I said.

"Please, take me with you. I will do whatever you want. Just don't make me stay in this county any longer. I will be your fuck slave if you want." She said.

I looked at her; the idea was tempting, a young eighteen year old slut obeying my every command. She was a looker and seemed to enjoy being bound and fucked. If I got tired of her I could always just drop her somewhere.

"You will obey my every word. You will not speak to anyone else." I said.

"Yes, Master, I am yours if you want me." She begged, "Fuck me as you please, I want that."

I released her from the floor and for the third time that day let her go relief herself and clean up. I removed my hardware from the floor. When she returned, I bound her hands and feet and laid her on the bed. I crawled up behind her and began fucking her ass again. She began cumming almost immediately. She whimpered, "Fucking yes, that is what I like, fuck my asshole harder, I'm cumming."

The next morning she was sitting in the passenger seat of my van. She had refused to go home. She wanted to stay with me. I wanted her out. I got out and went around the van. I pulled her from the seat and threw her to the ground. I locked the door and closed it. I got back in the van and drove away. She sat there in the ditch crying.