All Comments on 'Prom Night with Mom'

by Amwind

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
One Great Story!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
You deserve more comments than only one.

This was a well-written story with the twist ending a pleasant surprise. Although I can't think of any scenarios that would result in requiring a sequel, I'm sure your creative mind could provide one. Great job - I'll watch for future submittals by you.

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 12 years ago
Very well done

Keep up the good work

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good story

But I wish the ending would have been different, to where he actually did get to have his mother.

But perhaps this story could carry over into a sexual relationship with his mother.

Thanks for the read.

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeover 12 years ago
Just the beginning

I can tell you that you have laid the groundwork for what should be an excellent series.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
A dream cum true .

what a very hot horny story prom night with mom,

was brilliant. awesome story fantastic writing, love it so much more of this one .

and who knows landons dreams might just cum true lol.

topacetopaceover 11 years ago
A let down at the end...

You had me so convinced that it was happening to Landon for real that the end was a real let down! Still there's potential for more in a series. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Prom Night Surprise

Actually, the ending threw me. It's not what I expected in a couple of ways. First, incest, as far as I'm concerned, (should) remain only a fantasy. In this regard the ending worked for me. Also, I thought it interesting that his real life relationship with his mother was contrary to his fantasy mom. Granted, I don't spend a lot of time in this area of stories, but I thought the author's approach was fresh and original. I scored it a star higher than I would have based on the ending. Proof I guess, that I can praise the ending, another critic condemn it, and both of us be right. I look forward to reading something more from Amwind in the future.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Mixed Emotions About Ending !

The main character was very immature yet sympathetically written. I appreciated the non-carnal and genuine rapport between mom & son. Maybe this was done too well because once things got feral THAT seemed to stretch credulity.

I liked the back story of Landon losing weight. The guy is not a total schlub. The author didn't tap into that aspect story's potential, enough for me to five star this read.

Overall there was a lot to admire but also a corresponding amount of loose threads. This story is far above the median but not up to Amerwind's other Lit story available for perusal. The tale had a very good concept but the execution feels rushed. ****

LAROCLAROCover 10 years ago
NICE ENDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a twist, I fell for it hook line and sinker. Good Story..........................LAAROC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yeah, it was only a dream--for now

Landon has such a vivid dream about fucking his mom that he blows his young balls and he winds up splattering his semen all over his belly. I know that this kid is smart and persuasive enough to win over good old mom, so that he splatters his semen where it belongs--right up the same warm wet ever-loving cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story was good, ending sucked!

'Nuff Said!!

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 7 years ago
I rated it a 2

That was generous. Moms gone wild is a lame alogan

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

I don't know why the non-love for the story, I loved it especially the ending! Great twist to an erotic tale. Keep writing.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
That's Cold

That was one hot fantasy and I did not see that twist coming. Good job.

johnstang2johnstang2over 2 years ago

I am over fifty years old and have never forgot a thing I ever saw. Funny thing about the author's joke insert 'Moms Gone Wild' is that there ACTUALLY was such a video. It was made about six months after the notorious 'Girls Gone Wild' video series first went on sale. I seen TV ads for it maybe two days before it suddenly disappeared off the face off the Earth, no ads or any whispers of an ad. I did an internet check for it (yes we had the beginnings of the net back then) but came back with nothing. I thought I dreamed it like this great story was until a few months later I was talking with my best friend and got the scoop. The producers got big time flack so much they pulled everything suddenly. Back then we moral codes and if anyone went against them they were dog meat literally. Times sure have changed for today I know the answer would be to F##K O##.

johnstang2johnstang2over 2 years ago

One more thing, it is a great story. I wish there was a second chapter, only in this his mom showed similar feelings for him and made his 'Dream' into a reality.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

A fictious story that hinestly reflects real life, sometimes. I do wonder how much mother and son talk, if at all. I wonder if she has any idea about how he feels about her? How much he appreciates or wants to appreciate the things she does or should do for him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous