All Comments on 'Promising Danielle Ch. 02'

by LocusOnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
photographerphotographeralmost 14 years ago
I had a similar experience

I relate totally to what's going on here, as I also took in an emotionally broken young woman into my house and my life. No need for details - suffice it to say, she's still with me after a long and painful healing period.

Keep up the good work.

I sincerely hope that Danielle's horrors aren't as bad I suspect they're going to be.

I look forward to the next episode. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Just read the series. Character development is well done and very believable. I appreciate the story structure built around the characters as well as the back story. The detail of the Post HS Transition is also very true. The interactions between the two primary characters is very human in its developing friendship and basic good natured altruism. I like where you are taking the story. So far your instincts/talents are serving you very well indeed. Keep them rolling. Well done.

ElleMunro78ElleMunro78almost 14 years ago
Wonderful...

I love it, am very much looking forward to the rest of the series!

Good job

ZachswifeZachswifeover 11 years ago
Awwww!!!!

I love this!

I love the paragraph with the rhetorical questions asking what he could do to stop her tears! So sweet!!

CarlySandsCarlySandsabout 4 years ago
Good job, man

You're great at physical descriptions. I'll favorite you!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

This story is a gem. It is shameful that in the last four years no one has seen fit to compliment the writer. Literotica should direct readers to stories of this merit, and weed out the inarticulate crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous