Proper Housewife to Slut in One Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly glanced at Mike, he was smiling watching the screen. I heard a chuckle from Dale at my reaction. He moved his hand a little farther up my thigh.

"You know that kid?" he asked me with a sly grin.

I tried to cover my reaction, as the scenes of him going through a normal high school day flashed by. I though I would faint when Mike's commentary said the young man, whose name is Burt Lyndon by the way, had just turned eighteen and working for his uncle's pool cleaning company.

"I might have seen him around," I shakily replied. I was no longer worried about Dale's hand as his fingers slowly started to travel again.

"His uncle owns the company that services us," Mike stated plainly, "Did he ever provide you service?"

My stomach was in knots and I was breathing heavily. I couldn't believe it. I had just been with that boy today, now he was in an investigation about inappropriate relations with older women. How could I have let this happen. It was like I was in a nightmare. If I wasn't so shocked I might have seen the next thing coming.

"We have proof of these allegations in the form of video........" Mikes voice trailed off.

Before I could react to what I just heard the screen changed yet again. It showed me and Burt in an embrace and caught me fondling him and removing my top. The footage was surprisingly good and it was absolutely clear as to who was in it.

'MMMM nice tits Cindi," Dale hissed, "if you were that lonely you could have come to me."

I was too obsessed with the events happening that I didn't even react to the comment. The scenes changed steadily, me on my knees, me riding him moaning as he fumbled trying to get inside of me, me screaming obscenities, me begging for it, me satisfied and offering a loving kiss and a "We'll see" when he clearly ask for a repeat. Missing from the scenes, curiously, were his slapping my bottom and his voice telling me what to say.

As the tape ended, Mike turned to face me, smile of conquest and victory on his face.

"Well what do you think of the show, Honey?" he asked triumphantly.

"Mike, please, let me explain," I sobbed in desperation.

"Oh I think the tape can explain it to anyone who cares to see it," he replied very calmly.

"Mike, baby, I'll do anything to make this up to you, anything at all!!" I insisted with tears running down my cheeks, smearing my make up.

"Oh I am completely sure of that, anything at all."

12