Proper Management Skills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her Master who had given Mindy the courage to approach Nancy and tell her about her new fantasy. And Nancy had taken the ball and run with it.

Now here she was staring into the plump cheeks of Nancy's cushiony ass. She wanted to savor this moment and make it last as long as possible, so she touched the tip of her nose to the crease, and breathed deeply, letting the earthy scent fill her nostrils. The smell was intoxicating to Mindy, but it wasn't enough, so she plunged her nose deeper into the crack and sucked in another breath.

The second time, the smell was much more pronounced, sharper and dirtier. There was no doubt that she was smelling the remnants of an earlier bathroom visit, but it didn't deter her at all. If anything, the raw smell sent a jolt of pure adrenaline through her body that caused her pussy to clench tightly. Her fingers moved of their own accord and began to rub on her skirt in the area where her clitoris was located.

"That's a good Ass Slave, get your nose deeper in there," Nancy said, looking over her shoulder at her boss' wicked action. "I want to feel your nose right against my asshole." She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her puckered hole, and Mindy pushed her nose up against it, sniffing loudly and enjoying every second.

-

The sight Syreeta witnessed as she peered into the room was the most depraved thing she had ever seen. School counselor Nancy was leaning forward over a chair with her skirt hiked up over her waist, while vice principal Mindy was kneeling behind her with her face in her ass. Her mouth dropped open in shock as she heard the unmistakable sound of Mindy sniffing loudly, and after each loud sniff, she could hear, "Mm mm".

The initial thought that went through Syreeta's mind was that Mindy was being forced into her actions. Surely no self respecting professional woman of Mindy's status would lower herself to that level willingly. Not to mention the fact that Mindy had a young daughter. Nancy must be using blackmail, or mind control, or some other trick to get her boss to do something so disgusting.

Realizing that no one would belive her unless she had proof, Syreeta carefully slid her cell phone out of her pants pocket and began to film the unbelievable actions of her co-worker and boss. From her vantage point, she could see the action from the side, and with Nancy craning her head around the other way to watch Mindy, who was focused on the ass she was servicing, neither woman could see that they were being watched.

-

This was the third time that Nancy had allowed Mindy to sniff her ass. The first time had been really quickly one day during school hours. Nancy had gone into Mindy's office and closed the door, then had her boss get down on her knees and sniff her through her undies. Nervousness about getting caught had kept things from progressing any further, but the excitement had spurred her on to find another time.

The second time had been about a week later when Nancy was scheduled to meet with Mindy to discuss some students. Mindy's online master had requested some photos, and Nancy delivered in spades, getting two photos of Mindy with her face planted between her cheeks. Nancy had also used that private time to really begin to degrade and humiliate her boss. After all, she had been asked by Mindy's online master to do just that.

Both of the other times, time had been an issue, and Nancy only ordered Mindy to sniff her ass. She had already informed the vice principal that her pussy was off limits as that belonged to her husband, and Mindy was not good enough for her pussy, only her ass. But today Nancy had made certain that she would have enough time, and she had plans to push this to the next level.

"You like the smell of my asshole slave?" Nancy asked, feeling so wanton for even asking such a loaded question.

"Mm hm," Mindy huffed, then pulled back just enough to answer, "Yes mistress, I love the smell of your asshole." before plunging her face back in.

"Do you want to lick it slave?"

Mindy was so horny she couldn't stop trembling, and hearing Nancy's lewd questions was giving her fits. This could be the moment she had been pining for, the moment she would get to lick the glorious, fit ass of Nancy. Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. She wanted this so badly, and yet there was a nagging feeling of guilt associated with her desires. Her newfound fetish was not one that a sophisticated career woman was supposed to have. Those kinds of debauched desires were for other women, ones with less scruples about such things, the type of women that normal people didn't want to be associated with.

"Yes mistress, if it pleases you, I'd love to lick your beautiful bottom," Mindy finally said, the feeling of guilt being replaced by the desire to please her mistress.

"Beg for it slut," Nancy said.

"Hmmm, please mistress. Oh please let me lick that sweet ass," Mindy begged, the rush of complete surrender filling her with warmth.

"Very well, put that tongue of yours to work then," Nancy instructed, feeling the rush of power as she gave the most perverted order yet.

-

Syreeta had to stifle a gasp when she heard the two women talking. Mindy can't seriously want to do that... to lick that... It had to be bad enough to sniff it like she had been, but to lick it would be going way overboard. Yet moments later she saw Mindy's head tilting up and down like a kitten licking milk from a dish, and was that the sound of slurping that she could hear?

It was happening right in front of Syreeta's eyes, although it was a bit difficult to see through the cracked open door. Maybe if the door was open just a few more inches, she could have a better view with both eyes instead of one like she was now. Surely the video would be better if she could put her arm through the opening. All she needed to do was to very carefully pull the door open a tiny bit...just a couple inches and...

*SQUEEEEEK*

The sound of the dry hinges on the door was not extremely loud, but it was loud enough. Syreeta froze, her heart seemingly stopped in her chest as the two women in the room both turned to look.

-

Things were going so well. Mindy was finally doing what she had been dreaming about. The act of licking a woman's ass was so dirty and depraved, and that was what made it so enticing to Mindy for some unknown reason.

The first lick was fabulous, as every inch of Mindy's body was tingling from the excitement. Her tongue landed just below the puckered brown hole on the tiny piece of skin separating Nancy's pussy and asshole. From there, Mindy began the long, slow trail upward. She felt the tip going over the wrinkled skin surrounding the tight, sphincter clenched hole, then passing over the creased opening, then back on smooth skin as she continued all the way up the crevasse.

The taste was bitter and coarse, a mixture of sweat and other unmentionables, but to Mindy's hyper sexual state, it was wonderful. She closed her mouth and eyes for a moment to savor the taste, then moved back down and began to lap away at Nancy's asshole.

For Nancy, the feeling was strange, but so erotic that she immediately felt her pussy juicing. It was like there was a direct link between her asshole and her pussy, and every flicking lick of Mindy's tongue sent a jolt of pure pleasure straight to her love box. Losing herself for a moment, she moaned deeply, "Unnhhhh," as Mindy's tongue began to wiggle and worm its way inside.

*SQUEEEEEK*

The sound was the last thing either Nancy or Mindy expected to hear. They both knew that the custodians didn't bother to clean the room because it was only storage of non useful items. They had their own closet with all the cleaning tools they needed for the night shift, so this extra room remained locked, unless something stored in it was needed by the staff, but that only happened occasionally, and always during the day.

For a moment, both women froze at the sound of the squeak, neither one of them believing that the noise could be coming from the door. After all, the door had been locked, Nancy had double checked it, and only a few people had the key, so surely it had to be something else making the noise.

But right after the telltale squeak of the unlubed hinges, there was the unmistakable sound of a female gasping, and at that, both Mindy and Nancy spun around to see.

Nancy and Mindy both looked at Syreeta Westbrooks, and Syreeta Westbrooks looked back at both Nancy and Mindy. All three of them were in shock, all three of them were at a loss for words, and all three of them were afraid for their jobs.

Mindy was the first to speak, "Oh my God," she hissed, feeling the color drain from her face. "Syreeta..."

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Syreeta stuttered as she backed up a step. "I didn't mean to...I'm leaving." She turned on her heel and hurried back down the hallway, the vision that she had witnessed still etched in her brain.

As Mindy dropped onto the floor, her future suddenly in doubt, Nancy quickly rushed to the door and into the hallway. "Syreeta wait," she called, pushing her skirt down as she ran.

Mindy hung her head and sobbed, her mind picturing some terrifying things. She could see herself not only being fired, but what if the local news picked up the story? News stations loved these kind of depraved sex stories from prominent people like her. Maybe she would even be arrested, and her daughter, what would happen to her? There was so much going through her mind that she didn't even realize it a moment later when Nancy came back into the room with Syreeta.

-

Nancy caught up with Syreeta just before she entered the main office. "Please, just hear me out, then you can do what you need to do," she begged.

Syreeta turned around to face the councilor. "What the hell was going on in there Nancy?" she snapped, her initial shock had subsided enough, and what she was feeling now was anger, although the anger was at herself for the strange feelings of lust she had been feeling while watching the obscene show.

"Come back to the storage room with me and we'll explain everything."

"I don't think I want to go in there," Syreeta said, but deep down she wasn't so sure of herself.

"Please Syreeta, just come listen to what we have to say," Nancy said.

Syreeta bit her bottom lip and thought about it. She had just witnessed a lewd display of depravity from her co-worker and boss, and as much as she wanted to be disgusted by what she saw, she couldn't deny that it had struck a chord in her. "Okay, I'll come," she agreed, and followed Nancy back to the room.

Once they were all in the room, Nancy closed the door and locked it, but this time she took the key with her for safe keeping.

Mindy looked up from her perch on the floor as Nancy and the exotic beauty Syreeta walked in. Her face showed her dismay. "Oh Syreeta," she cried, wondering what her subordinate would think of her after seeing her begging to lick ass. Mindy couldn't look at her face, such was her shame.

"Here, have a seat," Nancy said, rolling Mindy's new chair around while wiping the seat with a rag that she found.

Syreeta took the offered chair and sat down. "So... what the hell was that?" she asked.

Nancy walked back over to where Mindy was sitting on the floor and reached for the leash. "Why don't you explain what was happening Mindy," she said.

"Um...I...I..." Mindy stuttered, trying to come up with a way to spin this crazy shit.

"Oh hell, I'll explain," Nancy said with an exasperated growl. "You see...our boss, the one who runs things around here, she aspires to be a submissive slut. And she actually came to me a few weeks ago and confessed a desire to worship my ass."

"You're kidding," Syreeta said.

"Oh no, I'm not kidding, it's all true. Now I've got to admit that when I first heard it, I thought it was some kind of a joke. I mean who does that kind of shit right? But then I started to think about it, you know, and I realized what a perfect opportunity it was. I mean, on the one hand, I could use the information to get a few perks around here, and now that you know it, you can too."

"Like what?" Syreeta asked.

"Like a raise for one, and I've been taking longer lunches without any complaints."

Syreeta looked down at her boss, who quickly lowered her eyes to the floor. "Is this true Mindy?"

Feeling more embarrassment then she had felt in a long time, Mindy nodded.

"Look at her and answer her properly slave," Nancy barked, giving the leash a snap.

Mindy quickly looked up into Syreeta's eyes and in a near whisper said, "Yes ma'am, it's all true,"

"Holy shit!" Syreeta replied. She was still shaking her head back and forth in disbelief, but the truth was right in front of her.

"So what now?" Nancy asked, "Are you going to keep our little secret, or do I need to start looking for another job?"

Not sure of what to do, Syreeta said, "I - I don't know. It's a lot to take in you know."

"Yes it is a lot to take in," Nancy agreed, then a sly smile appeared on her face and she said, "But you know, maybe I can convince you to keep quiet by offering you something."

"What are you offering?"

"How about if I give you the opportunity to try out my slave?"

Mindy felt her spirits rise as she looked up in shock at Syreeta. Nancy was a very attractive woman with a great ass that Mindy loved to bury her face in, but Syreeta was in a totally different league altogether. While Nancy looked more like an attractive housewife, Syreeta was model gorgeous, with stunning eyes and a killer smile. Mindy would often spend her afternoons daydreaming about Syreeta, her long, sleek body moving seductively around the office was an enchanting sight for the horny woman.

Nancy laughed, then looked at Mindy. "What do you think ass slave? Are you interested in letting Syreeta join in our little reindeer games?"

"Yes!" Mindy snapped excitedly, then feeling a bit embarrassed for being so enthusiastic, she lowered her eyes to the floor again and submissively said, "If it pleases you mistress."

Now Nancy laughed heartily while Syreeta once again shook her head in disbelief.

"So what do you say Syreeta, do you want to take her out for a test drive?"

This day had definitely taken a turn for the strange, and Syreeta knew that she should decline the offer, but in the end curiosity won out, and she slowly nodded her head. "Um, yeah...I think I want to try," she said, then shivered at what she had just agreed to.

"I guess that settles it then," Nancy said, "Let's get started."

"Now? I don't...I can't..." Syreeta stuttered, suddenly very unsure of herself.

"Oh come on, you were watching us for Christ sake. You saw my ass, I think it's only fair that I see yours."

Syreeta backed up as Nancy advanced toward her. "But I just..." she began, "I need...I need privacy."

Nancy pointed to Mindy on the floor and said, "Look at her Syreeta, she's the one who should feel embarrassed, not you. She's the freak here, she's the one who wants to put her face into your ass. This is your chance to show her that you're superior to her. Are you going to let this opportunity go to waste?"

For a moment, Syreeta stood there as if uncertain what to do. Then, after taking a deep breath, she nodded and said, "Okay, what should I do?"

"You can do whatever you want with her," Nancy answered. "Watch this." She tugged the leash until Mindy was close to her, then she reached down and began slapping her face. It wasn't terribly hard slaps, but after two on each cheek they were starting to glow a bit red, and after two more on each cheek, a single tear fell from Mindy's left eye. She stopped slapping after five on each cheek, then dropped down to Mindy's level and brushed her hair out of her face. "Do you like being treated like a slave?" she asked.

"Yes," Mindy whined, as another tear began to run down her red cheek.

"Are you going to do whatever Syreeta wants?"

"Yes."

"Good, then go sniff her ass," Nancy said.

"Yes mistress," Mindy replied, and as if on auto pilot, she crawled on her hands and knees around to the back side of Syreeta, and began to sniff her ass through her tight, designer jeans.

"Holy shit," Syreeta exclaimed as she craned her head around to watch her boss. "She's doing it!"

"Of course she's doing it, she's an ass slave after all."

As far as Mindy was concerned, Syreeta had a perfect ass, and that was with her jeans still on. It was perfectly proportioned, cushiony but not too fat, and she loved being this close. She made certain to sniff loudly enough so Syreeta could hear, even though the only thing she could smell was a faint whiff of perfume. The feelings of submission going through Mindy at that moment were so great that her pussy was soaking her panties.

From her perch behind Syreeta, with her face still plastered to her jean clad ass, Mindy heard a gasp, then Syreeta asked the question, "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking this damn skirt off," Nancy said, "so I can put this on."

There was the sound of a heavy zipper, the zipper on Nancy's bag, opening, then Mindy heard another gasp from Syreeta.

"Oh my God, it's frigging huge. Are you going to...you know?"

"Fuck her?" Nancy finished for her, "Only if the little slut earns it."

Mindy was still sniffing Syreeta's ass but she heard the whole exchange, and it just made her more wet. She already new what Nancy had taken out. It was a strap-on dildo that Mindy had purchased after confessing that another fantasy of hers was to be fucked with a strap-on by a strong woman.

"You going to take those jeans off now and let her really worship your ass?" Nancy asked Syreeta.

A moment later, Mindy heard a snap and a zip, then felt the jeans loosen. She pulled back and watched as Syreeta tugged the tight pants down over her ass. Mindy was in awe as she stared at the most incredible ass through an elegant pair of sheer, black thongs.

Syreeta bent at the waist as she pushed her jeans all the way down, then stepped out of them and kicked them aside. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she whispered. Not bothering to take her thong off, she peered behind her again and snapped, "So what are you waiting for? Get your face back in there where it belongs."

"Yes mistress," Mindy mumbled, before leaning forward again and pushing her nose into her administrative assistant's ass crevice. Now she could smell the smell that she dreamed about. The material was so sheer it was see through, so the smell of Syreeta's nether region was certainly coming through that material full force, only it was still mixed with a hint of perfumed detergent that was coming from the panties. It was magnificent, but Mindy wanted more, she wanted to feel the softness of skin against her face. Taking a risk of angering her two mistress's, the horny vice principal hooked her fingers and began to tug the underwear down while her face was still up close and personal.

"What are you..." Syreeta began, as she felt her bottoms being yanked down.

Mindy didn't slow down, and instead quickly yanked them down past her thighs and before the sheer garment had touched the floor, she had plunged her face back to where she wanted to stay forever, only this time she didn't bother with just sniffing, this time she was licking.

"Hey!" Syreeta yelled as her boss grabbed her thighs and forced her face back between her cheeks. But this time the administrative. assistant felt a slimy, warm tongue worming its way around. Not being used to having anything probing her anal area, she instinctively clenched her cheeks and tried half-heatedly to pull away.

Mindy felt her face being pinched by strong gluteus muscles, but she wouldn't relent, and she held on while pushing her tongue against Syreeta's puckered hole. She had been teased for weeks by Nancy, and not allowed to lick her asshole until earlier, but that had been interrupted, and she just wasn't going to let this opportunity pass, even if it meant being punished.