Proper Management Skills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit! Nancy tell her to stop," Syreeta yelped. But Mindy had noticed that she wasn't really trying to get away, and her gluteus muscles was already relaxing.

"You can make her stop if you really want her to stop," Nancy said, "but I don't think you really want to stop her."

"UUnnghhh," Syreeta grunted. The tip of Mindy's tongue was licking directly on her puckered asshole...and it felt so incredibly good. Her mouth dropped open and her bottom lip trembled as things that she never felt before were giving her fits. This was so wrong, so depraved and dirty, but it felt so wonderfully delightful that she didn't want it to stop.

Nancy had come a long way herself, from a bored housewife with a seemingly detached husband, to a domineering woman who was getting ready to fuck her own boss with a strap on dildo. Once it was in place, she stood there admiring the look of the seven inch, lifelike phallus with real feel hanging balls. She struck a pose and looked at her reflection in a darkened window, then began to stroke the fake cock. It made her feel even more powerful somehow, and she couldn't wait to flaunt that power.

Turning back to see what the others were doing, she smiled at the sight. The administrative assistant Syreeta was now bent forward at the waist, leaning over an empty bookshelf. Her eyes were closed and she was obviously enjoying what her boss, was doing. Mindy was on her knees still, and was still licking Syreeta's ass. Actually, Nancy noted, she was slurping that ass. The sounds coming from the two women were quite erotic to be sure. From Syreeta's deep moans, to Mindy's wet, squelching slurps, the sounds were a huge turn on.

Stepping over to the action, Nancy reached down and slapped Mindy's ass hard. "Uh!" Mindy yelped as the stinging slap roused her from the depths of Syreeta's ass. Her hand quickly began to rub the sore spot, as her eyes lit upon the jutting appendage now hanging from Nancy's waist.

"Does this bitch know how to lick an ass or what?" Nancy said to Syreeta who was just starting to stand back up straight. She had a look of shame on her face, as if she was embarrassed by what she had allowed to take place, and she couldn't look Nancy in the eye.

"What's the matter Syreeta, are you ashamed of yourself?" Nancy asked.

"No." Syreeta answered almost too quickly, but it was obvious that she was still uncomfortable with the whole thing.

"Hm, I think you are," Nancy said. "Maybe you're just another submissive like Mindy. Maybe you just need a strong woman like me to take control and tell you what to do. Is that it Syreeta?

"No...no, I'm not like that...like her," Syreeta said haltingly, but she seemed to be trying to convince herself that, instead of trying to convince Nancy, who wasn't at all convinced.

"It's really nothing to be ashamed of you know. Some people are dominant, some are submissive, and nothing really needs to change in your normal life. Look at ass slut down there on her knees. She still manages to run things around here everyday, even though in the darkest reaches of her mind, she only wants to worship our asses. Nobody else knows her dark, twisted fantasies. You could do the same you know. You could lead a double life just like Mindy. You could be pretty Syreeta the admin assisstant by day, then you could be my slut at night. Of course you'd still be able to boss Mindy around, she's just a pathetic ass licking slave. If you allow me to take control, you don't ever have to feel ashamed again, because you'll be my bitch, and I'll be in control."

Syreeta was so flustered that she couldn't think straight. She never thought of herself as a submissive, in fact if she had to chose, she would say that she was more dominant than submissive, but what was being offered was so enticing, and extremely exciting. "But I don't think I could...I don't think I could be submissive. I'm not like her," she said, referring to Mindy again.

"Of course not, and you don't need to be like her at all. Why don't you help me today. Help me put this horny slut in her place, and then you can decide what you want to do after. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

Syreeta contemplated for a moment, then decided that she would stay. "Let's do it," she said with a wicked grin.

"Good girl, I knew you'd do the right thing," Nancy said.

What followed was the most intense sex that Mindy had ever experienced in all her 33 years.

Nancy snapped her fingers loudly and said, "Get over here and worship my cock, slave."

Syreeta watched in awe as her boss took hold of the fake appendage and began to run her tongue all over it. She tilted it up and licked from the balls to the tip, then took the bulbous head in her mouth and began to swallow it down. She made it past the halfway point before pulling back to breathe, then went down on it again a bit further.

"That's it slut, swallow my big cock down your throat," Nancy said.

Mindy tried her best to go down all the way, but it was too much and she was out of practice. Instead she tried to give the fake cock the best blowjob that she knew how.

After a few minutes of watching her boss debase herself further, Nancy got another idea. She grabbed Mindy by the top of her head, pulled the fake cock back, then proceeded to use the toy to slap her roughly, and then rub the saliva coated dildo all over her face. Mindy's makeup smeared all around from the slimy cock, making her look ridiculous.

"Look at you now," Nancy said. "Not so high and mighty anymore are you? Tell Syreeta how much of a dirty slut you are."

"Hmm, I'm a dirty slut," Mindy whined as the slimy cock struck her face again. "I'm a well respected, highly paid professional woman, but deep down I'm just a submissive ass slave."

"Get your ass up on that desk and show Syreeta how wet your pussy is."

"Yes mistress," Mindy moaned as she quickly obeyed. Once up on the desk, she pulled up her skirt and spread her legs wide. There was no more shame, there was only sexual electricity. Her juices had dripped streams down the inside of both her thighs, and the scent of her excitement filled the air with an intoxicating aroma.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Nancy asked.

"Yes mistress."

"Then beg me for it."

Mindy was trembling with unbridled lust and the desperate need to cum. "Please mistress, please fuck my dirty pussy with your magnificent cock. I need it so bad."

With a feeling of power unlike any she had ever felt before, Nancy hooked her arms under Mindy's legs, stepped forward and plunged the dildo into the depths of Mindy's pussy. This was all so alien to her. She wasn't a lesbian after all, and if her husband found out what she was doing her would leave her high and dry. But Mindy's submissive nature had awoken a beast inside her, and the beast was hungry.

"OOOHHHH FUCK!" Mindy cried out as the dildo began to fuck her.

As Syreeta stood watching the action, her eyes became fixed on Nancy's ass. The way her glutes tightened as she drove herself forward, then released as she pulled back, was an almost hypnotic sight, and she became entranced as the action seemed to move in slow motion.

Things weren't moving in slow motion for Mindy or Nancy. In fact, Nancy was getting quite a workout ramming the fake cock into Mindy's wet cunt.

Lost in a fog of sexual bliss, Mindy's breasts and belly jiggled with each driving slam from Nancy. She was being well and truly fucked, and it was better than any man had ever fucked her before. The thick phallus filled her hungry pussy and was battering her cervix, but in such a good way, she was rapidly approaching orgasm. Her heavy lidded eyes fell on Syreeta, and after a moment of confusion, she realized just what her admin assistant was staring at; Nancy's ass. A smile spread on her lips as she realized what all this meant, she was going to have her cake and eat it too.

As mesmerizing as the movements of Nancy's ass was, Syreeta finally pulled her eyes away and saw that Mindy was staring at her. She knew that she should feel some embarrassment for being caught staring at a woman's ass, but she didn't. In fact, watching her boss lying on her back getting fucked by a strap-on gave her a feeling of empowerment. She wanted to join in on dominating Mindy, she just needed some ideas.

"What can I do?" Syreeta asked Nancy.

Nancy looked over at Syreeta as if she had forgotten she was in the room. "I don't know," she snapped as if she was annoyed, "Get behind me and hold her fucking legs up for me so I can fuck her harder."

"Yes miss, ah Nancy I mean," Syreeta said as she stepped behind and took hold of Mindy's ankles.

"Oh... you can call me mistress... if you want," Nancy said with a knowing grin as she unhooked her arms from under Mindy's legs and leaned over so she could fuck her in a more comfortable angle. Then she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Why don't you keep a close eye on my ass sweetie, I know that you love to look at it."

Syreeta's face blushed red as her eyes dropped down to Nancy's ass, and she watched it flex as the school councilor pumped in and out. Her mind kept picturing Mindy's face buried between those fleshy globes, and she wondered what it would be like. She wasn't sure that she wanted to try, but there was a certain part of her that was intrigued by the idea, and she was very interested in watching it happen again, but hopefully with a better view the next time.

Mindy couldn't remember the last time she had been fucked so good. It had been a long time since she had a cock inside her, and this one made her feel so full, that she was rather rapidly approaching her orgasm. It also may have just been the visual of Nancy fucking her while Syreeta stood behind holding up her legs.

"Mm - may I - may I cum mis - mistress?" Mindy stuttered, bitting her bottom lip in an attempt to hold off the inevitable orgasm that was threatening to overtake her.

"Should we allow the slave an orgasm Syreeta?" Nancy asked as she tirelessly jackhammered the strap-on in and out of Mindy's pussy.

Hearing her name jolted Syreeta out of her daydream. "Um, yeah, sure," she said.

"Okay slave, you can cum now," Nancy said, and began to pick up the pace and severity of her fucking motions.

Mindy let out a long breath that she had been holding in from the time she asked permission to cum, and before she could suck in any more air, her body became tense as she reached the point of no return. Somewhere inside her, the pressure that had been building up for so long, finally burst, and Mindy was overtaken by a flood of pleasure. The sensation was so powerful that she wasn't even aware that she screamed; a guttural sound that could have come from a woman in the latter stages of childbirth.

Through it all, Nancy kept pounding away, turning Mindy's swollen mound a bright pinkish color. She fucked so hard that Mindy actually had a second, and then a third orgasm right after the first initial blockbuster. The second and third were more like waves, each one less than the one before, but still magnificent in their own right. The other two women didn't notice, but Nancy also had an orgasm from the pressure of the strap on against her clitoris. She managed to stifle her moans as she breathed through her own pleasurable contractions because she didn't want them to know that she was cumming.

By the time the contractions finally let up, Mindy's body was like a limp dishrag, and Nancy pulled back, letting the black dildo slip out of her abused cunt. Sensing that her boss had no strength to hold her legs up, Syreeta lifted Mindy's left leg way up high so Nancy could duck underneath it.

Nancy moved up to Mindy's head; which was lolling back on the desk, her eyes unfocused as if she was semi-conscious; and grabbed a handful of her hair. She roughly yanked Mindy's head to the side, then shoved the dripping dildo up to her mouth.

"Open!" she barked, smearing the cream covered toy all over Mindy's lips and nose.

Mindy obeyed and accepted the cum covered toy into her mouth. It was warm and slimy and had a sharp sour taste. She sucked the toy until there was no flavor left, then Nancy pulled it out of her mouth and unstrapped it from her waist.

"You ready to fuck her now?" Nancy asked, turning to look at Syreeta, who had lowered Mindy's legs down onto another desk that she had pulled over.

Syreeta turned to look at the councilor with surprise. "What?" she asked.

"The strap-on... put it on and fuck her," Nancy said, holding the glistening toy up by the strap.

"Oh...I don't think..." she began.

"I didn't ask you to think," Nancy barked. "I'm telling you to put it on and fuck her with it."

Syreeta looked at Mindy, who had a content but exhausted grin on her face.

Without waiting for Syreeta to obey, Nancy stepped up behind her, reached around, and began to strap the toy onto her waist. The administration assistant didn't object, but did gasp when Nancy pulled the straps tightly.

"Roll over onto your belly slave," Nancy said, "this time you're getting it from behind."

"P-please...I-I don't...I can't..." Mindy cried.

Nancy reached out and loudly slapped Mindy's thigh, leaving a pink hand print. "Don't you fucking back talk me. I'm not asking...now get on your belly!"

Still trembling from the last orgasm, Mindy nodded and said, "Y-yes mistress." Flipping over onto her belly was difficult because her legs felt like jelly, but she finally managed and hung her ass over the edge. She looked forward and found that she could see her reflection in a flat screen computer monitor.

"Okay Syreeta, it's time you decide whether you are going to take control, or be controlled. Are you a leader, or a follower? Show her who's boss, or be a peon all your life."

Syreeta was so unsure. This was all so sudden for her. She looked to Nancy, then back to her boss leaning over the desk with her ass in the air. It seemed to her like there was only two choices, either fuck her boss from behind with the strap-on, or take it off and submit to Nancy. A third choice of putting her clothes on and leaving the room was also available, but she really didn't want to leave the room.

Reaching down with one hand, Syreeta grasped the black dildo hanging in front of her, and stepped forward. The tip of the toy came to rest against Mindy's puffy pussy lips. Feeling like she was watching an adult movie instead of starring in one, the administrative assisstant slowly began to push forward. She watched in fascination as the dildo spread Mindy's lips apart, then began to sink into her.

"There you go," Nancy said to Syreeta with a wry grin, "I knew you had it in you."

Mindy grunted as the toy slowly filled her aching pussy, then finally bottomed out inside her. Air hissed from between her pursed lips as Syreeta's waist put pressure on her sensitive clitoris. Then she was pulling back, the dildo sliding out as slowly as it had slid in, leaving Mindy with an empty feeling. Her eyes remained glued to the reflection in the monitor. The sight of the exotic beauty moving so alluringly was ratcheting up her desire.

"This is so surreal," Syreeta gasped. Not used to wearing the strap-on, she pulled back too far and the head popped out of Mindy's grasping pussy and hung down. Without thinking, she grabbed it again and began to feed it back into her boss' pussy. As she pulled her hand away, she realized that it was now coated with cum, and she held it up, not sure of where to wipe the sticky mess.

Seeing Syreeta's problem, Nancy reached out and grasped her wrist, then moved it in front of her face. "Lick it off your fingers," she ordered.

Syreeta stared at her hand, or more precisely, at the whitish cream gunked up on her fingers. She had tried her own juices long ago when curiosity got the best of her, but this was something completely different, and she didn't know if she could do it. Maybe if she was a lesbian she would want to lick the cream off, but she wasn't a lesbian, and straight women didn't do things like that. Of course straight women also didn't wear fake cocks and fuck other women, but that's what she was doing right now. What she really couldn't understand though, was why her mouth was watering so much from looking at and smelling her hand.

"Do it!" Nancy barked, still holding Syreeta's wrist, and then she had to suppress a shocked gasp as the administrative assisstant leaned forward and began to lick the cream off her own hand. It was the only proof Nancy needed that Syreeta wanted to be submissive to her, and she smiled at the implications. "Good girl," she cooed, letting her wrist go so she could pull back her long hair and tuck it behind her ears.

Syreeta continued to lick the sludge like slime from her hand while her hair was being fixed. The taste was sharp and tangy sour, the texture was like thick cream, the smell was heavy and intoxicating. All the while, her hips were flexing back and forth just a bit, which was putting a pleasant pressure on her own clitoris and at the same time causing the dildo to saw in and out of Mindy's poor abused pussy about an inch each way.

"Time to fuck her like you mean it," Nancy said, feeling more powerful than ever, now that she basically had two beautiful women obeying her commands.

Feeling more turned on then she had been in a long time, Syreeta nodded and began to fuck her boss faster. She didn't dare pull too far back for fear that the dildo would fall out again, so she leaned forward and began to hump her hips quickly. She wasn't as rough as Nancy had been, but she did have great speed, and soon Mindy was moaning and pushing back to meet her.

"OH... FUCK ME!" Mindy cried as another orgasm threatened to tear her apart. Her eyes closed tightly as her face scrunched up in concentrated bliss.

Syreeta also found herself on the verge of orgasm as the rubbing on her clitoris began to get to her. "Oh yes," she moaned, forgetting for the moment where she was and who was with her. Neither woman noticed that Nancy had stepped back and pulled out her cell phone.

"Oh mistress, may I cum please?" Mindy called out. Her hands were balled into fists and her toes were curled over as sweat and her juices dripped down her thighs.

"Yes, you both may cum," Nancy said, smiling to herself as she watched and recorded the action through the screen of her phone.

"Oh shit...oh fuck...oh my GOD I'M CUMMING!" Mindy screamed as another intense orgasm rocketed through her midsection. Her muscles locked up as the contractions intensified, and then there was a feeling of draining, as if she was peeing, and the pleasurable sensations increased alarmingly. "AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG!" she bellowed as the pleasure became so great it was almost pain.

If Syreeta wasn't so close to her own orgasm, she probably would have pulled back as soon as felt the hot trickle of fluid hit her thighs, and she definitely would have yanked out when that trickle turned into a geyser, but she couldn't stop herself. There was no more shame, no more embarrassment, Syreeta had one goal in and that was to get the orgasm that she needed. Her thrusts weren't much more then wiggles now, trying to get the inside of the strap to rub her most sensitive spot in just the right way. Then the hot spray of Mindy's cum hit her, and even though she thought that she was getting pissed on, she couldn't stop, and then...

"Unh...unh...unh...uuuunnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Syreeta began to cum, her pussy clenched tightly as ripples of pleasure flamed through her body. Her slender body convulsed in climactic spasms that made her knees week, and the whole thing was caught on Nancy's cell phone.

For a few minutes, the only noise in the room was Syreeta and Mindy catching their breath. They were both so out of it that they didn't hear Nancy as she quietly dressed behind them. Finally, she stepped around where they could both see her and said, "Well that was very interesting." She held up her cell phone and said, "I'll send you both a copy of the video I took so you'll never forget a thing about what happened here today."