All Comments on 'Proper Thanks Ch. 02'

by SexyPecan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good!

The ending was very smart.......hot sex scene too. But i wish you had told us what he looked like more. Keep writing though.

KoreavetKoreavetalmost 16 years ago
Me too!

I pulled a stunt like this about 65 years ago. Not as successfully as Lex, but pretty good for the times.

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
Very different...but good...I like...

Good story overrall. Are you going to continue? I'd like him to meet a woman who can break his heart and tame him. Yes, I would love to see that.

divisionreddivisionredalmost 16 years ago
I KNEW IT THE DIRTY DOG

I KNEW THAT HE AND THE OTHER GUY WERE WORKING TOGETHER...GREAT STORY. THANKS

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Karma

As Shakespeare said,"revenge is a dish best sered cold!'

My,My, my I am waiting for the tables to turn on them, for the

bartender to be a drag or for her boyfriend to be waiting outside in a car for her and they get caught.

This is so sad, that people actually have to deceive and manipulate others into giving them what they want!!!

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 11 years ago
LOL... This guy really has Balls!!

Lex is a 'pussy thief' in every sense of the word. I would love to know what guy gave you the idea to come up with such a cool storyline. I was really thinking he was some 'good guy' that deserved to be given a little booty. But now I see he's an ass. Can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope he gets caught, but not too soon.. Syn'

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Dang! I really thought Lex was a good guy. Why he got to play games, I'm quite sure some of those females would've had sex with him without them being set up. I guess some people get off on that kind of stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cute and smart

Love that twist in the story line, it always adds that little something sweet. Gotta like Lex even thou he's a sneaky fox. Would've also liked to have had a better description of his physique. Keep writing about his "heroic adventures" and thank,thank,thank you for posting something different.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Lex is a prick but at least his bed time antics make up for it

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Bit of a...

...letdown. Alex seemed decent, but then how how spoke to Jayden was crass; I suppose it foreshadowed the "setup" routine he used, although it's a letdown to see it was only a setup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous