Prosecutorial Weakness Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're saying there were times that Becky, in fact, willingly bought you cocaine?" Andrea asked, with full prosecutor inflection.

"Yeah... there was this one time she did... she met me at one of my friend's house," Carlos laughed forcing Andrea to decide if she should stop him in mid sentence or let him continue.

"Well you've finally gotten him to open up about the case, Dummy," Andrea scolded herself not knowing, in the end, she wouldn't be prepared for what she was about to hear.

"I can't remember who exactly was there," Carlos continued. "It was at one of my girl's sister's apartment I think and we were all sitting around smoking some weed and sometime that night Becky paged me... we hadn't seen each other in a week or two... she had been all messed up on some of those prescriptions her shrink had her on... but she paged me and I called her back... she wanted to hook up. I told her I was having a good time... that I didn't feel like going out but she started crying and begging to see me. I told her if she went out and bought us all some blow that she could come over."

"To the sister's place," Andrea robotically interjected, keeping her head down as she took notes.

"Yeah... but Becky was all worried about getting caught... she was really starting to get paranoid around that time... I told her either bring the coke or get lost... she was crying and shit but she finally agreed to, "Carlos calmly recited, staring directly at Andrea the whole time he told the story despite the fact that she kept her face buried in her notes.

"Becky got there about an hour later... we all did a few lines and at some point she gets up and has to go upstairs to the bathroom... while Becky's up there... this girl... I think her name was Tina... I'm not sure... anyway... Tina comes over and gets down on her knees right between my legs... she had this glassy look in her eyes and I wasn't about to move... some of the other people there were just wide eyed and laughing when they saw her rip down my fly and pull my cock out."

A silent but visible concussion rippled through Andrea's body when Carlos said the word 'Cock". Her handwriting temporarily looked like a seismograph reading during an earthquake on the page she was taking notes on as Carlos' story took its crude twist.

"You don't have to be so... graphic," Andrea tentatively interrupted, not daring to look up.

"Oh... I'm sorry," Carlos sneered back. "So while this girl was sucking me off... Becky staggers back downstairs from the bathroom and she gets this beet red expression on her face when she sees Tina on her knees in front of me. I sort of looked at Becky as if to say... 'oh well' and then looked back down at this teenage slut trying to deep throat me... a few seconds later I heard this crashing kind of sound and looked up... sure enough Becky had fallen backwards and was half kneeling against the wall at the bottom of the steps with this horrified but fixated look on her face while she stared at Tina slob my knob."

By then Andrea had ceased taking notes. The tip of her pen motionlessly rested against the yellow notepad as she stewed in the same horrified fascination that Becky Montclaire had that night Carlos was so vividly describing.

"That girl Tina... she was bobbing her head up and down on my crotch... and there Becky was... half collapsed on the other side of the room... her eyes all cobwebbed and blood shot and after a few seconds... you know what she did...?"

"... What," Andrea almost asked, before thankfully catching herself.

"She dropped her right hand down to her crotch and started playing with her pussy through her God Damn pants... she was friggin' herself off while this young girl was sucking my cock like her life depended on it... then Becky raised her other hand and the Bitch started to pinch her nipples through her sweater... she was rollin' them and tweakin' them... it looked like everybody in the room was watching a fuckin' tennis match going back and forth between Tina giving me a blowjob on the couch and the fuckin' teacher... drunk and stoned against the wall... playing with herself while she watched... it was a real freakshow... some crazy shit!"

"Everyone in the room was stunned... breathless... in shock," Carlos continued. "I put my hand on the top of Tina's head, dug my fingers through her hair and started bouncing her face up and down like a basketball on my jock."

"Tina's slurping sounds were vibrating through the room but I kept my eyes on Becky the whole time... by then she had fallen all the way down on her ass like some drunk, trashy addict in some alleyway somewhere... friggin' herself through her pants until Tina finally made me shoot my load."

Andrea instantly clenched her eye lids shut and tensed every muscle in her lean body when Carlos graphically described how the teenage girl giving him the blowjob, made him cum.

"My cock was shooting like a fuckin' cannon... over and over inside Tina's mouth... the jizz was drippin' out of each side of her mouth while she milked me dry and all I could do was look over Tina's shoulder... down at Becky on the floor and at some point I mouthed down to her... "Now that's how you suck a dick... Bitch'!

"I mean Becky was married for all that time... definitely had been around the block... had a bunch of kids... but a damn teenage girl from school gave better head than she did... didn't make any fuckin' sense... "

* * * * *

Carlos' final comment penetrated Andrea's psyche like a flaming spear. Suddenly losing touch with her current state of reality, Andrea immediately drifted back in time, to a night several years earlier, when her then Husband, Chuck, had verbally berated her for not agreeing to have sex when he wanted.

It had been 'that time of the month' for Andrea and having intercourse was completely out of the question. When Chuck had realized what the situation was, he bluntly asked his wife, "Why don't you just give me some head... your mouth ain't bleedin' is it?"

Chuck's gentlemanly and sensitive invitation not withstanding, to stop an all out altercation, Andrea slide down to give her husband what he had, not so subtly, asked for.

It had been perhaps the worst two minutes of her life and by the time Chuck had violently shot his wad in Andrea's mouth, the salty and slimy taste of his ejaculate had literally made her stomach turn.

Retching as she rolled back over after completing her perceived duty as his wife, the brutal words that followed were just like daggers to her heart as Chuck put his deflated cock back in his boxers.

"That was real... passionate... Andrea... that's really the way to put your heart into it," Chuck snipped with bitter sarcasm, jerking the covers over his body and off of his wife's. "I could have got better head from a God Damn mannequin!"

Hearing Carlos talk about Becky in such raw and stark terms immediately caused Andrea to fill with a cesspool of self loathing as she internally blamed herself for the dissolution of her failed marriage.

* * * * *

By the time Andrea was able to overcome her temporary but painful personal flashback, Carlos had continued with his sordid account of what happened in the apartment that night with Becky and several of his friends.

"Yeah... after Tina sucked me dry... I'm just sitting there rubbin' my balls as she's shakily trying to stand up... her whole chin and neck was an awfully sticky mess... I hadn't gotten off for a few days and I just lost control... thankfully she was able to swallow most of it but she looked like she had missed trying to drink a milkshake with all my jizz still dripping down her chin," Carlos grinned in a cocky, nearly monotone voice, knowing that the older woman across from him was now too stunned to move.

"Well... Tina finally got up and got herself back over to the coffee table where one of the guys had got her a line of coke ready... while Tina's staggering back over there... I look back at Becky... and the freaky bitch is now on her knees... crawling like a wayward little baby across the carpet... her eyes were all plastered and blood shot... as she got closer to me... I could see the drool on her chin... her freakin' hair was a mess and she was wobbling like someone was underneath the floor making it shake... I started tapping my cock again as she got closer... and by the time I could get a whiff of that cheap perfume she always wore... my cock was all the way hard again," Carlos pridefully exclaimed, tapping his growing erection right then through his shorts for good measure as Andrea squirmed helplessly in her seat.

"I can hear Tina sniffing her line beside me at the same time the floor started to vibrate slightly at my feet from Becky got closer... before I knew it... the stoned Bitch had put her hands on my knees to support herself as she tried to drag herself up... she looked like a damn clown with her smeared makeup and messed up hair... her arms were all quivering... but she finally got herself up far enough that she could start pulling her pants down," Carlos matter-of-factly described.

"All my boys were sitting to my right and each of them had this shit eating grin on their face watching Becky awkwardly rip and pants and panties down her legs... by the time she got them all the way down to her ankles and I caught sight and a good whiff of that sloppy pussy of hers... my dick was all the way hard again... twitching in the air... she had fucked me so many times by then... she instinctively knew what was the best angle to try and mount me at... so she's trying to shift her crotch just right on top of me and I'm having to hold her by the waist so she doesn't topple over... finally she got that cunt of hers positioned right and I felt my dick disappear inside of her like a machete through melted butter."

Carlos remained silent for a few moments, wallowing in the temporary dearth of sound as Andrea shuddered noticeably on the opposite sofa. Sensing the attorney's body language begging for him to continue, Carlos softly tapped his rigid cock again through his sweatshorts before resuming his story.

"By the time Becky had straddled her legs across mine and shoved my cock inside her pussy... she was so high... drunk... and turned on... it didn't take long before she was spent... I just sat there and smacked her titties around through her sweater as she humped me... Next thing I know... I feel her cunt explode and all of the sudden all this warm clear greasy shit is spewing all over my cock... she came in like less than a minute!"

"She's swaying side to side... her head is bobbing up and down and just like that... her whole body goes limp... her freakin' face crashes right down against my chest and she starts crying... getting her drool and tears all over my shirt... I can hear this low... churning moan coming from deep inside her body... I scooted my ass up a little and wrapped my hands around her waist... it was just like lifting dead weight off the top of my thighs... I lifted Becky into the air and dropped her flat on her back on the floor."

"That's when the girl... Tina... who had given me the great blowjob a few minutes earlier... she got up from the coffee table and brushed the hair out of her eyes... then staggered over to where Becky was sprawled out on the floor... Tina got down on her knees and crawled between the teacher's legs and just like that... I didn't have to tell her to do it or nothin'... Tina was between Becky's legs and started eating that messy and used pussy out while the rest of us guys just sat back and watched... like I said Mrs. Bell... it was some pretty wild shit!!"

Finishing his story, Carlos capped his description of that night's events by cracking a wide smirking smile as he waited for Andrea to make the next move.

The shell-shocked attorney just sat there, looking as if she had just been put through a triathlon even though she hadn't left her seat. Andrea's thighs remained tightly wedged together as she desperately fought the urge to reach down and quell the hive-like buzz radiating between them.

"He's gotta be... gotta be... making all that up," Andrea's stunned inner voice silently whispered.

"Either way... I... I think I'm gonna throw up," that same desperate inner voice groaned suddenly.

"Carl... Carlos... do you... have a... bathroom... I could use?" Andrea unsteadily asked, signaling that the trial prep session was officially over before it had barely gotten started.

"Yeah... its right down the hall... you can't miss it," Carlos smiled incredulously, not believing the depth of which he had affected the female lawyer.

Never before had Carlos seen such a complicated mix of sickened arousal in one woman's reaction as he had with Andrea as she hurriedly stood up, demurely covered her mouth and scooted down the hall in her size too small business skirt.

Still seated on his sofa, the 19 year old boy tapped his cock lightly, watching the way Andrea's slim hips jittered noticeably as she made her way to the bathroom. The already noticeably twinkle in Carlos' eyes shined even brighter with satisfaction when he felt the vibration of Andrea slamming the door shut behind her.

* * * * *

As soon as she was able to close the door and lock herself in the cramped privacy of Carlos' still foggy and humid bathroom, Andrea dropped her hands down to her belly as she tethered on the edge of throwing up. Feeling her stomach roughly roll several times, Andrea kept taking deep breaths until the queasiness subsided enough that she knew she could keep down her lunch.

Desperately needing to sit down and collect her thoughts, Andrea turned, rolled her pantyhose all the way down to her ankles, lifted up her skirt and took a seat on the toilet.

Thankful for a moment of privacy, Andrea put her elbow on her right thigh and placed her chin inside her palm like Rodan's Thinker for several minutes as she tried to collect her scattered thoughts.

"He did that on purpose," Andrea instinctively told herself, despite pleas to the contrary from her rational mind.

"You told him to tell you that story Andrea... that's exactly the type of information you need to show how out of control Becky Montclaire really was... that's the type of material you need to win this case... if you can't handle hearing the graphic details... that's your problem," it scolded.

"Just let me pee... then splash some cold water on my face... and then I'll be ready to go home... get in bed... lay in the dark and start from scratch tomorrow," Andrea imagined reassuringly.

Taking more deep breaths as she peed, Andrea's wandering eye focused on a clump of discarded clothes strewn across the floor to her left. Feeling just how parched her throat had become when she tried to swallow, Andrea immediately recognized the clothes as the ones Carmen was wearing before she joined Carlos in the shower.

"Damn... I remember when I use to be able to fit in panties that small," Andrea told herself.

"No you don't," her inner honesty immediately rebuked.

Turning her attention away from Carmen's messy pile of clothes, Andrea finished taking care of business and prepared to get up and wash her hands. Before she could stand up however, something numbing and intangible caused her to remain seated.

Gracefully leaning forward, Andrea supported her weight on her high heels as her petite backside gently lifted off the rim of the toilet. Carefully flaring her left hand out, the 31 year old brunette made a grasping stab for the pile of discarded clothing.

"Why... are... you... doing... this?" Andrea heard a voice inside her head pointedly ask. "Have you lost your mind?"

Deciding it wasn't the time or the place to answer those questions of herself, Andrea felt a vague but definite charge sizzle through the tendons of her arm when she closed her fingertips around Carmen's beige panties.

"God... they're... they're... a... thong," Andrea whispered, having seen those types of panties in magazines and at lingerie stores, but never dared to buy for herself.

Curling her index finger around the spaghetti strapped backside of the undergarment, Andrea inched backwards until her rear end was safely planted on the toilet once again.

"They're so... so... small... and her hips... her hips were so... big... how in the world could Carmen ever fit into these," Andrea wondered aloud, for the moment unaware of the rekindled buzz between her legs.

Balancing the tips of her high heels on the bathroom floor, Andrea tenderly rolled her fingers across the silky and stretchy material until she could feel Carmen's feminine scent absorbing into her pores.

"Put... them... down," Andrea's inner sense ordered but she just couldn't seem to let the beige panties go.

"Jeessuss," Andrea gasped quietly, noticing a couple of coal black curly wisps scattered inside the panties. "That's a couple of her pubic hairs."

Dropping the scant weight of the panties on her bare left thigh, a numbing shockwave crested throughout Andrea's entire body as she shifted her weight on top of the toilet. Folding her right arm in towards her body, Andrea subtly stretched her feet apart, allowing enough of an alley so that she could slip her right hand between her quivering thighs.

"Goddamnit Andrea... you're not about to do this," that same inner voice begged as her blue high heels began to shiver and tap up and down on the floor.

"Carmen came in here to mark her territory when she saw you... she came in here while Carlos was in the shower... she took off her tee-shirt... peeled off her shorts and pulled down these panties that you have draped across your thigh right now... them she dropped down to her knees and gave Carlos... a... a... a... blowjob... and she made sure to keep the door half open so she'd know that you'd see her do it... and then she'd didn't even have the decency to put her clothes back on when she walked out and went into the bedroom," Andrea internally mumbled.

"And now here you are with those same panties in your left hand while your... your... right is doing that to your pussy... what in the Hell are you thinking?"

It was another question Andrea didn't have the fortitude to answer.

"AARRGGHHH," she moaned out, biting her lower lip, praying her moans of guilty pleasure wouldn't be heard on the other side of the door as she dug at her moist, glistening quim.

"JJEEZZUUSS... MMM, Andrea helplessly mewed as the foundation of the commode started to rock underneath her.

The movie screen inside Andrea's head changed scenes at a blinding pace. First picturing the lewd details Carlos had described about his night with Becky and the teenage girl, then the brief glance she caught minutes earlier of Carmen leaving nakedly from the bathroom and finally, intermingled with everything else she had experienced in the past 30 minutes, all the demons she fought in her personal life, all came snipping at her as she frigged herself behind Carlos' bathroom door.

"I've... just got to... get... some relief... that's all... just got to make... this burning... go... away," Andrea begged in a coughing, unbridled gasp.

Her lithe body rocking side to side on the top of the toilet seat, Andrea grinded the flimsy material of Carmen's thong panties into her pale left thigh as she desperately inhaled.

Every time Andrea sucked in a fresh dose of oxygen, she couldn't help but absorb the traces of feminine scent coming off of Carmen's discarded underwear as she kneaded the soft garment between her long thin fingers.

Poking at her clitoris with her extended and rigid index finger, Andrea flared out her middle digit like a miniature spear and used it to penetrate the tight pink walls of her aching vagina.

With a haze of electrical bursts exploding inside her brain each time her fingers smacked at her liquefied pussy, Andrea raised her left arm in a series of fits and starts until the miniscule amount of silky fabric that constituted Carmen's removed panties dangled right in front of her contorting face.