Prosecutorial Weakness Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layered beneath the fitful hacks of her distended breathing, Andrea cringed when she heard the faint dripping sounds coming from underneath her. Looking down between her seated thighs, Andrea could see her own honey like secretions oozing out of her cunt and dripping straight down into the bowl below.

"EEEWWWWW," Andrea hurriedly groaned, for several moments losing sight that Carlos was on the sofa down the hall and Carmen was in the bedroom, just on the other side of the wall behind her.

"SSSHITT... SSHHIITT... MMMMMMMSSHHIITTYYYESSS," Andrea crumpled as her body finally let go.

Pistoning her right elbow at an ungodly angle, Andrea finger fucked her cunt until her body went limp on top of the toilet.

All four of Andrea's limbs twitched crazily and each one of her nerve endings screamed from release as she carefully pulled her greasy right hand free from her crotch at the same time she tossed Carmen's damp panties back down on the floor where she had found them.

Wobbling on her high heels like a arthritic older woman as she tried to stand, Andrea slowly pulled her pantyhose back up and checked herself in the mirror before she dared walk back outside.

"You cant even look yourself in the eyes... can you?" Andrea asked herself in shame. "Just get the Hell out of this apartment... get home and start working on your trial notes... let gets this case over with before its the death of us."

Stealing one last sickened look at Carmen's clothes on the floor, Andrea rubbed her fingers together and felt an indescribable lump in her throat when she realized Carmen's essence was still permeating her skin...

Part 3 to come... thanks for your patience