Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selene
Selene
66 Followers

I stepped out of the shoes, turning around to face him as I did so. The fact that I was now several inches shorter and that my legs wouldn't look so good would be more than offset by the sight of my naked, clean-shaven cunt, the gold of the ring in my clit hood gleaming at the point where my labia flowered from my mons. Standing closer to him, my cunt at his eye-level, I put a foot up beside him on the bed. He could now see right inside me if he wanted to - my cunt, not at all to my surprise, was feeling distinctly juicy and open - and as I undid the suspenders on that leg, I could smell the delicious scent of my own sex. Keeping my leg up, my thigh almost brushing his cheek, I unrolled the stocking and drew it off my leg. Then I repeated the operation with my other leg. I moved even closer so that this time he could hardly help but bury his nose in my cunt...

Deftly I unhooked the suspender belt and dropped it onto the floor. My friend pressed his face into my cunt, inhaling my scent, which luckily was all mine - the rubbery smell of the condoms the other clients had used now well hidden under the intoxicating perfume of my own moisture. I caressed the back of his neck, pressing his face further into me and moving my hips against him. This was definitely more like it. This was how I'd imagined it could be... He put his hands on my waist and gently but firmly put me from him. 'Time I got my own kit off' he said, and undressed quickly, laying his clothes neatly on the chair. I'd stretched out on the bed and it was no time at all before he joined me. I wasn't sure whether to take the lead or let him choose how we fucked. All I knew was that for the first time that night I was actually turned on by the client himself and the thing we were doing. Before, it had been the idea of what they were doing to me - the use to which I was being put. The men could have been anyone - were indeed anyone. But this was different.

Fleetingly I wondered if my desire to fuck this man counted as unfaithfulness to you - but no, it couldn't be. We both knew what things were likely to happen to me and that one way or another I would take pleasure in those things... that had been your intention, after all. That, plus your own pleasure in knowing that I would do this, would indeed do anything, for you, unquestioningly. It never ceased to amaze and gratify me that we'd found each other - I who took pleasure in such esoteric things and you, who wanted me to do them and found your own pleasure thereby.

He moved close to me and stroked his fingers over my cunt, tugging gently at the ring, which caused ripples of pleasurable sensation to surge through me. His fingers explored, smoothing over my nakedness, spreading me open as they went, dipping just inside my cunt, discovering me and tantalising me at one and the same time. This wasn't a casual fuck - this was making love... He leant over and kissed me. I knew prostitutes weren't in the habit of kissing their clients but this was different and I opened my mouth to his. His lips were surprisingly gentle and soft and he actually kissed rather well. His mouth tasted good and I gave myself up to the kiss, feeling more and more turned on by this man. As his teeth closed playfully over my lower lip, I felt his cock sliding into my cunt at last. I gasped at the rightness of the feeling and wrapped my legs around his body.

Slowly at first, he moved in and out of me, long deliberate strokes that each time made me fear he intended to withdraw altogether but controlled so that he never did. Gradually he built the rhythm up so that he was fucking me harder and faster. I was fucking him back, clasping my cunt muscles around him, trying to give him as much pleasure as he was giving me. He moved so that he was almost kneeling, and lifted my legs high, holding my ankles up in one strong hand so that I was bent back on myself and he could watch his cock sliding, more slowly now, in and out of me. I couldn't see, of course, but suddenly it occurred to me that I hadn't put a condom on him and I didn't know if he'd put one on himself. I assumed that he would have done, out of a sense of self-preservation if nothing else...

He moved again so that my ankles were resting on his shoulders and leant forwards so that I was doubled-up underneath him. Now he moved harder and faster, harder and faster, knocking the breath out of me with each delicious stroke. Thoughts of condoms, all thoughts of any kind, vanished as I gave myself up to the man and the act, the all-encompassing sensations that were building in my body. Suddenly, he stopped, pulling back slightly. 'I don't want to come just yet', he muttered. 'I'll wait... save it till the others get here...' Slowly, he withdrew from me and I lowered my legs to the bed. My cunt, dripping wet, ached to be filled once more. Instead, we lay next to each other, tracing the lines of our bodies, exploring the textures, hills and hollows with our fingers and the tastes of skin, salt and slick with sweat, with our tongues. We caught each others' gazes and laughed, almost guiltily. Surely it wasn't actually supposed to be this good...

That, at least, was what I was thinking when the knock came at the door. 'Company', he said with a smile, and smacked me lightly on the arse. 'Get up, woman, and let them in'. Naked, I rose from the bed and opened the door to the two men who stood there slightly awkwardly. My friend raised himself on one elbow and called them into the room. 'We didn't wait for you,' he said with a grin, 'but there's plenty to go around. Better get undressed - I should...' He didn't make introductions but I hardly expected that - it would have been difficult anyway, as he didn't know my name... His friends stripped, laying their clothes neatly on top of his and mine on the chair and I could hardly help noticing that both of them were already hard and obviously eager to join the fray.

Both the newcomers were younger than him, although only one appeared to be younger than I was - and he was a really handsome-looking young man in his early twenties, too young for me - I always preferred older men - but then again, too gorgeous to resist, not that resisting was on the cards tonight no matter what they looked like. This young man had tanned skin, as if he worked outdoors, stripped to the waist, in all weather. He had thick, floppy chestnut hair worn long on top but shaved into the nape of his neck - a nape that just begged to be caressed... In fact he had rather the look of a glossy-maned pony, you wanted to stroke him... The older man was about my own age, maybe a little older, also tanned and his dark hair, close-cropped, was grizzled. He had deep-set green eyes and I felt a lurch of lust deep within when our glances met.

Heavens, what was happening to me tonight.... I felt insatiable. I'd already performed sexual acts with more men, in this one night, than in my entire life up till now, and yet here I was, wanting even more. I shook my head with a little laugh. Going back to everyday life would perhaps seem rather tame after this... There was little time for reflection after that. Soon we were all on the bed together - I hoped it was strong enough - and tangled up in a mess of limbs and parts and hair and hands so that it was impossible for me to tell which bit belonged to which man and really it hardly seemed to matter - they made sure no one of them missed out... At first we were just touching and stroking and feeling each other, using hands and mouths to touch and lick, kiss and bite, stroke and pinch, in a barrage of sensation that was exquisite in its unpredictability.

Wherever I laid my hands or mouth, an eager cock found its target, or a mouth closed around my fingers, or my breasts... I sucked and kissed and nibbled and stroked each of them, as constantly they moved around me and in turn, no part of my body was left unkissed, unlicked, untouched... My cunt was spilling its juices down my thighs and always there was a tongue there licking them up... Fingers probed my arse, my cunt, my mouth, my ears even. Our legs and arms entwined and it was impossible to tell where one body ended and one began or, in the end, whose pleasure was the greater... Finally, someone's cock penetrated my cunt and as we rocked together, blind with lust, another cock fed itself into my mouth. I was unaware of who was fucking me or who I was sucking, I'd closed my eyes the better to give myself up to physical sensation...

I was sitting astride, circling my hips, controlling the pace at which we fucked. The man I was impaled upon was of a good size but I was so wet and open that it was hard to keep him within me. Then I felt a gentle pressure on my neck as I was pushed forward... I opened my eyes to see that the man I was fucking was the gorgeous youngster, and as I was pushed further down my breasts dangled into his face. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and closed his own eyes in a beatific expression of satisfaction as he chewed on my nipple, almost smothered by my breasts. The man I was sucking lowered himself to his knees, the joints cracking like pistol-shots, and I recognised the man who'd claimed my attention in the first place. That meant that the man whose cock was even now pressing gently but firmly against my arsehole was the man with the beautiful eyes, the one who'd made my stomach flip over when I'd first taken a look at him.

I relaxed my muscles, making the entry as easy for him as possible. He knew what he was doing and evidently didn't want to hurt me - he took his time, his cock hard but only inching forward as he penetrated me slowly, so slowly that I hardly felt the moment that he slipped inside. The feeling was almost indescribable - I'd never felt so full in my life. I couldn't concentrate on what was happening, one moment more conscious of the cock in my mouth, then the one in my cunt, then the one in my arse - it seemed impossible to comprehend the totality of sensation, as if my brain and body were overloaded and could not cope with the full experience... But although my brain was shutting down, my body seemed to be taking over. I'd given up on trying to control anything that was happening now - the men were setting their own rhythm, and all I had to do was to give myself up to them utterly. I felt like a ragdoll, let myself go limp so as not to interfere with the beat of our bodies.

The man beneath me could take no more, what with my own writhings as I was thrust into by the man behind me and the extra stimulation that thrusting was giving him. He shuddered and stiffened as he came, pumping his cock into me with all the vigour you'd expect in a man his age. The man in my arse stepped up his rhythm and fucked me harder and faster. Although he'd used nothing but my own juices to lube me with, I was so wet and open now that it felt to me that he was sliding in and out almost as easily as if it were into my cunt. Meanwhile my old friend was still holding out, admirably, at my mouth, determined to last at least as long as his younger colleagues. The man I still sat astride was softening slowly inside me and in fact this made the vigorous arse-fucking I was still receiving more pleasurable - I was no longer stretched almost beyond my capacity.

Nevertheless I felt on the verge of collapse and would have allowed myself to sink onto my stomach if it hadn't been for my old friend still availing himself of my mouth. I put all my efforts now into pleasuring him - the others could take care of themselves. I looked up at my friend and smiled at him as well as I could around his cock. I did my best to alternate long wet licks with sucking and nibbling although it was hard to control my actions with the man behind me now holding me tightly at the hips and thrusting into me more and more quickly as he built towards his climax. The sight of this coupled with my closer attention, however, proved too much now for the older man and at last he came, his cock unleashing copious amounts of cum into my mouth and down my throat.

This sudden outpouring into my mouth tipped me over the edge into my own orgasm - the first in that long night, but one which had been building in me slowly, little by little but inexorably, almost from the moment you'd arrived at my front door hours earlier with my now-discarded tart's clothes in your hands. Slowly as it had arrived, drawing upon sensations such as I'd never experienced before and emotions stirred deeply by the behaviour you'd forced me into during the course of the past few hours, behaviour which answered some deeply-felt need that till now had never truly been met, now it crashed upon me with the full force of a tidal wave. It felt as if I'd never come before, as if this was a totally new way of feeling, stronger and more moving and devastating than any orgasm I'd ever experienced in my life up till now. Totally abandoned to the moment and my physical being, I moaned and thrashed and my body jerked over and over in spasms of pleasure so sharp they were almost like pain... All of which was far too much for the man in my arse and crying out as if he too was in pain, he came inside me, clinging onto my body as if to something solid in a stormy sea.

I certainly felt as if I'd been overtaken by nothing less than shipwreck or earthquake or flood... Waves of sweeter, lesser pleasure were still washing over me as I slipped down onto the bed, my muscles still clenching and unclenching rhythmically... It seemed like the longest orgasm I'd had in my entire life. All four of us lay there, drained, slippery with sweat which cooled rapidly now on our relaxed bodies. Perhaps we slept - certainly we lay there in companionable silence, replete, while we gathered our wits and our strength. My old friend, finally, was the first to make a move. 'It's three in the morning, friends' he said. 'Time we were on our way.' He turned to look at me as he pulled on his clothes. 'What about you, love?' he asked. 'What now for you?'

What indeed, I wondered dully. I supposed I had to dress and go back out onto the streets - a prospect which was anything but pleasing at that late hour, in my current state of blissed-out exhaustion, in that cold, damp night. 'I'll drop you off', he said and at his words the others were galvanised into life. Almost embarrassed to be in each other's company now, we all dressed hurriedly. Shame-facedly, the men added a considerable amount to the stack of tenners in the chest-of-drawers. They looked round quickly to make sure they had all their belongings and we left the little room with its rumpled bed, the room which now reeked - deliciously - of sex...

The others went their way and I followed my friend to his car. We said little on the short drive back to my pitch. He dropped me off there and as I took up my position once again, he leant through the car window and called softly, 'All the best, love - that was a night to remember and no mistake!' I smiled back and gave him a little wave. The truth was that I was now weary of the whole business and much as I'd enjoyed the last couple of hours, it was over and I wanted him gone. It had been wonderful - all and more than I could ever have hoped - but it was not the sort of thing that made for a lasting relationship. I smiled to myself as his car pulled away. I was alone on the streets. In all directions, empty wet cobbles stretched, reflecting intermittently the orange glare of the sodium lights. The other girls had evidently finished for the night. Surely soon, now, I'd see your car in the distance. You'd come for me and take me home...

Selene
Selene
66 Followers
12