All Comments on 'Proving Her Point'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

it doesnt matter that it turned out ok in the end it was still sexual assault so I just skipped to the end since I don't like forced stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IT A WAS A FINE PIECE OF STORY TELLING

I enjoy these wife walking the wild side story plots. Yours is a bit out of the norm but it was excellent. Any room to continue and expand on all characters?

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago
Hot!

I loved the story. The writing was electric. I also liked the reference to R.B. Ginsburg--that was hilarious. The "she went Gandhi" reference was also a nice, learned touch. All in all, this is a very amusing, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
its fun

I just honestly don't get what Literotica wants when THIS is published and more, substantial works are "offered/posted" .. WTF literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Again

This story deserves a sequel. Do the girls get together regularly or with other girls? Do the husbands get to participate without ruining either marriage? This was hot.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarabout 9 years ago

Get rid of the husbands and you would have a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HUSBANDS ARE FINE

This was an excellent story. The "permission granted," comments by husbands was evidence for how many men feel toward their spouses. It leans toward an, "Owned and ruled," pattern of thinking even in these days long past Bra Burning parties.

May be a fun story to sequel, absent husbands and adding a cheer leader friend from college.

SKmanSKmanover 8 years ago
Awesome lesbian story

I love reluctance stories and this site turned me on and got me off

JanesKissJanesKissover 8 years ago

Had that conversation once, didn't got as well as this story did when the spouse found it that actually were gay. Loved the story and loved the writing.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
come on

she had to rape the other girl just to prove her point, no means no

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ambivalent

No should mean no - but this did turn me on. How about a sequel where the guys get what they deserve: the two girls discover they like lesbian love more and divorce their husbands and marry each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...