Prudish Wife Surprises Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching closely, fascinated by how close he was to getting my wife to do something I thought she would never do, but I noticed that Steve had moved. He was now standing between my wife's spread legs, one hand grasping the cord round her wrists the other holding his monster cock down level with where the opening to her vagina must be. He wasn't touching her apart from the cord at her wrists and she probably wasn't aware how close she was to being penetrated from behind, something she had never allowed, by a cock notably bigger than mine. The constant friction of Andy's penis on her lips and his attention to her breasts was occupying all her attention.

Steve looked at me and raised his eyebrows in a silent question. I got up and went round to stand next to my wife and looked down at the huge cock inches from her glistening pussy, then looking up at Steve I smiled and nodded.

Steve took a firmer grip on Anita's wrists and then slowly but steadily pushed his pelvis forward.

She was in such an exposed vulnerable position that the big hot engorged head of Steve's cock connected immediately with my wife's pussy lips. Instantly she tried to move her body forward away from the invasion whilst opening her mouth to emit a loud gasp of surprise and protest. She couldn't really move forward, trapped against the sofa, and Steve stopped pushing leaving the head of his cock just pushed against her, but opening her mouth had been a mistake as Andy's cock had immediately slipped straight into her mouth, Andy had already been close to climaxing and as he withdrew his penis from my wife's mouth he gave himself a couple of quick strokes and ejaculated all over her cheek and hair.

Anita was moaning and muttering softly, shaking her head. Andy had got off the sofa and disappeared; presumably to clean himself up so I leaned over wiped her cheek and hair with a tissue and told her again that I loved her. She appeared to be about to say something but suddenly Steve spoke-'Anita listen, you can feel that I am about to penetrate you, and be assured that I am going to, but first I want you to tell me whether or not you are on the pill'. I straightened up and started to answer but Steve shook his head at me so I kept silent. My wife was breathing hard and fast and seemed confused by the question. Steve nudged his cock forward, increasing the pressure on my wife's labia. 'Anita' he said 'I am going to fuck you the way I have wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw your lovely body in just bra and panties 2 months ago, but first answer my question, are you on the pill?'

There was the briefest of silences, perhaps she realised this was her last chance to really stop things. In reality it wasn't much of a chance, Steve and I were too far gone, but if she had lied and said 'no' he might have stopped to find a condom and she could have tried to pull herself together, but instead she softly whispered 'yes'. With that Steve pushed the head of his cock right into her. It hadn't required much effort. Anita had stopped struggling and her upper body had fallen forward, Steve reached around to grasp her breasts which he then used like handles to pull Anita onto him as he withdrew slightly before pushing his entire length into my wife in one slow smooth movement.

Straightening up he placed a hand on each of Anita's hips and started to piston into her hard and fast. They were both grunting and Steve was pounding into her with such force that she was being pushed over the sofa with each forward stroke, so I went and helped support her head and shoulders, stroking her hair and caressing her breasts.

My wife's breathing and grunting started to change, I had never heard her like this before, crying groaning moaning and grunting, her voice rapidly getting higher and higher. Steve slowed, making longer and deeper strokes while telling me how much he was enjoying himself and how wonderful my wife felt impaled on his prick.

They came very closely together. Anita had never had an orgasm like that before, she shook and almost screamed, Steve was making almost as much noise, he collapsed on her back briefly before kissing her neck and withdrawing slowly, he then stroked my wife's beautifully presented bottom before going to sit in an armchair and started to wipe himself with the white knickers that had been taken off Anita earlier.

Anita's legs really had given way and she was left draped over the back of the sofa like a rag doll. Now she had never let me take her from behind and I wasn't about to miss this opportunity. I went and looked at the swollen red pussy lips and the slightly gaping vagina, there was semen dribbling down her legs. She looked uncomfortable so I untied her wrists and her arms virtually fell forward, she didn't try to remove the blindfold just lay where she was half supporting herself on her hands. I was out of my briefs and into her in one movement. She hardly reacted at all. It was my first ever sloppy seconds. It was hot it was wet it was messy and my wife certainly wasn't as tight as usual but it was fucking marvellous. I came in seconds.

My spunk added to that which was already dribbling down her thighs and I went to get yet more tissues. As I started to wipe her legs my wife was attempting to straighten up, slowly and gingerly, she was obviously stiff and weak. I went to unfasten her blindfold, but she stopped me and said to leave it, that she didn't want to see anyone and could I guide her to the stairs.

I told her it was me and said of course. She said that she wanted time to herself to think and that she wanted the bedroom to herself, that she would see me in the morning but she wanted everyone else gone before she woke up. Having guided her to the foot of the stairs I went back to the lounge and left her to make her own way upstairs. Steve was still sat in the armchair, his cock had returned to a full hard-on and he was gently stroking himself with Anita's white panties; he raised a quizzical eyebrow. I told him that she wouldn't be returning and that we should leave her. He said that that was a pity as he wouldn't have come so quickly a second time and had been looking forward to getting her more involved, but he understood and promised that they would all be gone first thing in the morning. I went off to use the downstairs cloakroom leaving him still wanking into my wife's knickers; he had finished by the time I returned. Andy had taken himself off to the spare room to join Graham so Steve and I made the best of the floor and the sofa.

Steve got the others up early the next morning and left without really disturbing me, they had a cup of tea in the kitchen, I heard them but they weren't talking much, before Andy put his head round the door to say he would give me a call in a few days.

So I was left wondering how things would be with Anita when she woke, thinking what I might say and do, and if I should tell her that Steve seemed to have gone off with her white panties......