Prudish Wife Surprises Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had stopped shaking her head and had clearly heard Steve but she said nothing. Right said Steve, let's get started. So saying he took a pack of cards out of one of the drawers and the 5 men sat along one of the benches in front of a smaller table so that they were all facing my wife. Of course it had to be Berndt who won the first round and as the others congratulated him I saw my wife tense and start renewed struggles.

'This won't do 'announced Steve, and returning to the cabinet I watched as he took out a pair of headphones and a cassette Walkman. 'Approaching Anita he said 'I can see that you need yet more help to aid in your relaxation and I don't think that you should hear who wins each round so I have some relaxing music for you to listen to.. We will replay the first round but first let me make you more comfortable..' So saying he turned on the cassette and placing it on the table behind her, despite her struggles, he fitted the headphones over my wife's ears.

Okay said Steve, now we can talk as freely as we like without fear of upsetting her, Berndt, you won the first round so go and take your prize, she might think it's someone else now...

Berndt had a huge grin on his face as he walked over and kneeling in front of Anita he unbuttoned the next button on her dress and pulled the front apart showing her legs all the way to the tops of her stockings to everyone in the room. Anita could clearly feel that someone was unbuttoning her dress and was trying to twist which actually meant she was displaying more of herself. Berndt stood and relishing his first kiss took Anita's face in his hands and held her still, forcefully pressing his lips to hers. I couldn't see clearly as he was a big man and all I could see was his back with my wife's tied arms appearing beyond his shoulders but I could see that he was thrusting himself against her as he kissed her.

Steve called ok that's enough and Berndt re-joined the others but not before turning to grin at me behind the galley door as he wiped his lips. Youseph won the next round and claimed his kiss first, again being very gentle and seductive before kneeling down to undo the next button. He too knelt to one side and pulled the two halves of Anita's dress apart and now you could see the full expanse of her naked thighs above the stocking tops and just a glimpse of the lowest part of those pale lemon panties.

The rounds of pontoon were being played very fast so my wife had very little respite from being slowly undressed and it was Steve who won the next round. As he approached Anita he picked up her wine glass and held it as he cupped the back of her head with the other hand and bent down to kiss her softly. He then gently touched the wine glass to her lips; he was stood to one side and I could see as she jumped, not knowing what was happening, before taking at first a sip and then a large gulp of wine. She said nothing as Steve then undid another button and like the others moved aside as he parted the dress to reveal the full length of my wife's stocking covered legs, the suspenders and virtually all the panties.

We had had glimpses of the panties as she had danced, when she was given the bumps and descending and ascending the engine room stairs but now she was tied immobile with her dress held open so that everyone could feast their eyes on the lovely sight. Her dark pubic mound was very clear through the flimsy material and all the men were making appreciative comments. It was just as well that she couldn't hear Berndt as he shouted how much he would love to just tear them off and fuck her right now...

As luck would have it Berndt again won the next round. Steve told him that he had been particularly lucky as he could now remove my wife's belt as well as undoing a button and claiming a kiss. Berndt again grinned in my direction as he eagerly started to undo Anita's belt, and she started to twist and squirm as she felt the hands unbuckling it, but he removed it easily and pulled it out through the loops before quickly reaching down and undoing the next button on the dress which was at waist height. Steve called out that he thought Berndt should use the belt to tie Anita's dress back so that they could now enjoy un-interrupted views and Berndt happily went round behind my wife, pulled both halves of the dress round towards him and secured the material with the belt, leaving my wife fully exposed from the waist down. It was amazing how she somehow again looked more naked than when she was naked. The panties hid nothing and the colour of the material plus her suspenders and stockings highlighted the colour of the naked flesh showing at her tummy and thighs. She was virtually suspended by the wrist restraints, blindfolded, wearing headphones and her head had slumped forward as if resigned to her fate.

Steve told Berndt that he had done a perfect job and that as he had struggled for a kiss earlier it seemed only fair that he should now choose where to kiss Anita. He looked momentarily surprised and then knelt in front of my wife , put his hands up to grasp her petite bottom and pulled her panty covered mound into his face as he kissed her pudenda. Anita was struggling quite forcefully but by pulling her towards him Berndt had lifted her feet slightly off the ground so that she was truly suspended by her wrists and unable to resist at all. It was difficult for me to see as Berndt's bulk shielded the view but it looked as though my wife was having trouble keeping her legs together with no weight on them and Berndt was trying to open her thighs to tongue her panty covered slit when Steve called out 'enough'.

Berndt was clearly reluctant to stop but let Anita get her feet back on the ground and he stood up. He again turned to look at the galley door and ostentatiously licked his lips as he grinned and moved back to join the others. My wife was looking very dishevelled, she was breathing heavily, whimpering and I could clearly see the saliva from Berndt all over the front of her panties. She wasn't saying anything but I realised that this was fast getting out of hand and as she now couldn't hear me I banged at the galley door and tried to open it again but to no avail.

It was JJ who came over to the door and said that he was sorry if I wasn't enjoying the show but that I had had my chance to stop it and now Anita was the only person who could stop them all from enjoying her and that 'all' included Berndt. He said that, as promised, if they genuinely believed that Anita was unhappy they would stop but that otherwise they were going to continue enjoying themselves and that if I made any more noise they would consider offering my defenceless wife to the rest of the crew for their pleasure.....'Are we clear?' he asked. Just like Anita, I said nothing and JJ turned to re-join the others. What I hadn't noticed was that while JJ was talking to me, Berndt had left the room and now returned with something in his hand. I was horrified to see that it was a camera. Steve asked where it had come from and Berndt said it was Werner's, from his cabin. Steve said ok but to make sure that he didn't get any of the guys' faces in any pictures.

Berndt couldn't have looked happier and giving a 'thumbs-up' towards me he started taking pictures of my wife, exposed and helpless. I was very unhappy about this, it certainly wasn't something I had bargained for, but there was now nothing I could do about it, I genuinely believed that JJ and Steve would offer Anita to the rest of the crew if I started making a fuss.

All of this had only taken a minute or two and they were soon back playing cards for the privilege of stripping my wife. There were only 3 buttons left and Werner and Steve won the next 2 rounds. They went back to kissing my wife normally before undoing the buttons. As before it was difficult for me to tell what effect their ministrations were having on Anita, she was flustered and quite drunk and during his turn Steve again offered her some wine, which she drank. She wasn't saying anything.

There was now only one button left holding the top part of the dress together. Steve announced that he thought they could stop playing cards soon and really start to enjoy themselves and that whoever won the next round could remove the dress completely. JJ hadn't won a round at all up until this point but he won this final round. As he stood up he said to Steve that he thought that before they put the cards away they should cut for the order in which they were going to fuck her.

It is impossible to describe my feelings. I had no doubt that they all meant it, they were all going to fuck my wife, and 2 of them at least would have had no chance with someone as young and pretty as her under normal circumstances. Given the number of photographs Berndt was taking he clearly wanted a detailed record and I was very worried about who he might share the photos with. How do you explain what you feel watching 5 men cut cards for the order in which they were going to fuck your wife? I wanted to watch them enjoy her, strip her, use her, but I also wanted it to be a fantasy, not real somehow, but I was hard and I was stroking myself...!

It was inevitable I suppose that it was Berndt, who drew the highest card, and his roar of triumph might well have penetrated Anita's earphones but she was still stood there quietly.

Youseph was next and then I think it was Steve followed by Werner. In any event I know that JJ was last because I remember Steve laughing and saying that that was just as well, and his words about JJ's size came back to me.

Steve said that there was just one other thing, that there were condoms in the cabinet for those that wanted them, that he knew my wife was on the pill, but that for Berndt, as he was a bit of an unknown quantity it was only right that he use one anyway. Berndt looked like he was going to argue but then sort of nodded and I felt grateful for this small mercy. I was fairly sure Steve wasn't going to use a condom but I didn't know about the others.

'Ok', said JJ.' My turn to continue with the unwrapping I think....' And he walked over to my wife. Her head was still hanging down and JJ used one hand to grab a handful of her hair. He wasn't violent but he firmly pulled her head back by her hair and leant down to kiss her while at the same time unbuttoning the last remaining button. Berndt was stood quite close taking a photograph as Anita's dress fell fully open, her face masked by the back of JJ's head.

I could see between JJ and Berndt as the dress fell open, the tension from the bunched material pulling it wide. I was fascinated by the contrast of JJ's big black hand against the white flesh and lemon underwear as it stroked my wife's side and tummy while he kissed her.

The bra wasn't see- through, it was a very lacy half cup, underwired, and it made the most of my wife's pert breasts, lifting them and making it look as if they were being offered to the onlookers. The material was too heavy to show whether her nipples were erect or not but she looked stunning.

JJ called to Steve and Youseph and nodded towards the restraints stretching my wife's arms to the ceiling. They each went to a wrist and unfastened her from the pipe and she didn't struggle as they lowered her arms but stood there docilely as JJ slid the dress from her shoulders and down her arms to pool on the floor at her feet. Steve and Youseph were lightly holding her wrists and she looked lovely, very young and defenceless; everyone was taking in the view when the door from the corridor suddenly swung open and in came Sandy the engineer followed by Jan the captain.

'There' said Sandy I told you they were up to something, 'I warned her husband but he wouldn't listen..'

My wife had no idea about this latest development as she stood there restrained and exposed; she couldn't see or hear anything.

The captain said 'it's a lovely sight JJ but I think you had better explain what's going on''

JJ said that contrary to appearances Anita and her husband were willing participants in what was happening and that Sandy himself had been one of the first to actually see what the lady was wearing beneath her dress, and that he had already acknowledged that James hadn't raised any objections.

JJ then went closer to the captain and whispered something in his ear; I couldn't hear what was said but the captain suddenly turned and his eye caught mine as I stood behind the galley door. I ducked in a reflex action, but it was too late I knew that he had seen me. Sandy at least didn't seem to have noticed though; he only had eyes for my wife...

The captain said that he didn't want any repercussions from this, that he didn't normally interfere in his officers pleasures and that my wife truly was a lovely sight but he needed to be sure that she was a willing participant. Steve said that he had had the pleasure of enjoying my wife before and that part of her enjoyment was being able to give up any responsibility for what happened to her which was why they were using the headphones, restraints and blindfold but he thought that they could demonstrate to the captain that she was free to call a halt if she wanted to.

JJ said that if Sandy and the captain would like to watch they were about to finish preparing her to be fucked and they would see for themselves how willing she was. The captain just gave a brief nod and Steve let go of Anita's wrist, removed the headphones and started speaking to her.

Anita, he said, you look beautiful. You have spent much of the day teasing us and now you are stood in a room full of men in just your tantalisingly brief and transparent underwear and we all want you. We want to finish undressing you, to enjoy your nakedness and we want to fuck you and I know that you want this too. Youseph and JJ are going to finish undressing you and you are going to thank them in advance with a kiss aren't you?

My wife was gently shaking her head and making soft noises but she didn't say anything which could be understood and Steve nodded to Youseph who bent down and started kissing and nuzzling the nape of her neck and her ear before turning her mouth to his and kissing her deeply. There was no doubt in my mind that my wife was responding to his kiss and kissing him back. Youseph went back to nuzzling her neck and as he did so he turned her slightly and pushed her bra straps off her shoulders, without stopping he continued to push the straps down her arms, pulling the bra away from her small firm breasts until the bra was around her waist helping to trap her arms. Youseph was now stood behind her, still nuzzling her neck and ears, and he pulled her shoulders back so that my wife's breasts were fully exposed to everyone in the room. Her delicate pink nipples were fully swollen and Youseph ran his hands round to cup her breasts and roll her nipples between his thumb and forefinger causing her to gasp and her knees to give way.

Steve said that he thought that she was missing her support and he and JJ freed her wrists from the bra straps and re-attached them to the ceiling pipe. JJ said that his kiss was next and Youseph and Steve moved away as JJ went and took my wife's face in his hands and started kissing her deeply and passionately; again there was no doubt that Anita was responding.

JJ reached behind Anita and lifted the headphones from the table, replacing them on her head as he kissed her. She shook her head a little, clearly not wanting the headphones back on, but once they were on she continued to let JJ kiss her and I was glad that he had replaced them as I didn't know how she would re-act if she knew that Sandy and the captain, both much older men, were now in the room enjoying her nakedness.

JJ broke the kiss and lowered his head to plant little kisses on my wife's neck before continuing to crouch down, running his tongue down her neck towards her right nipple. He started to flick her nipple with his tongue and amazingly my wife pulled her shoulders back and pushed her breast towards his mouth. JJ took her whole breast in his mouth, putting his arms round her and really pulling her into his body which again caused her feet to lose their purchase on the floor. JJ took her weight easily and continued to kneel down running his tongue down my wife's tummy to the top of her panties and then without stopping he hooked his thumbs into the sides of her knickers and in one fluid motion pulled them down and off.

Picking up the knickers he stood up and with a grin handed them to Steve.

My wife was panting; her bra was still fastened around her waist and she was barely able to stand, virtually hanging from her wrists wearing just her shoes stockings and suspenders.

The stockings and suspenders framed her dark pubic bush and there were red marks on her right breast where JJ had sucked her. She looked completely wanton and I just wanted to get out there and fuck her myself, I knew that everyone else must feel the same..

JJ said that he didn't feel that we should leave the lady unattended and Berndt and Werner were the quickest to react, Berndt putting down the camera he had been using so enthusiastically as he and Werner kissed and fondled my wife's defenceless body to their hearts content, one each side of her kissing and licking her nipples and both trying to finger her at once.

JJ was saying to the captain that he hoped that he had put his mind at rest, that both James and his wife were willing participants and that there would be no untoward repercussions from the nights entertainment. The captain said that he still wasn't completely happy but accepted that my wife didn't appear to want things to stop but that he would deny all knowledge of what had happened if complaints were made. Sandy asked where I was and was told that I had gone on an errand to which he again said that at least he had tried to warn me and it was my own fault if I was going to leave my wife alone after what he had said.

JJ then asked the captain whether he was going to leave them to their enjoyment of my wife or perhaps as captain he would like to have the first honour. On hearing this Berndt stopped enjoying himself with my wife and turned to remonstrate to be met with a warning glare from JJ. Youseph had now taken over keeping my wife occupied and in his gentler way he was getting much more of a reaction from her as he kissed and caressed her.

The captain said that he didn't think it would be seemly to cavort in front of his officers but would stay and observe for a little longer however he thought that Sandy might like to enjoy the chance of a young attractive wife which would at least ensure his silence later if things did go wrong..

Berndt was clearly angry at this and Sandy was clearly torn but I watched in fascinated horror as this old dour Scot turned walked over to my wife and started to caress her body. The others stood back and watched as he clearly became more and more excited, he didn't try and kiss her on the mouth but sucked and licked all over her body. Kneeling in front of her he lifted my wife's legs off the ground placing her knees over his shoulders. There was nothing she could do to stop him as he buried his face between her thighs and started to tongue her for all he was worth. This man was old enough to be her father but my wife was bucking and twisting as he drove his tongue as deeply into her as he could. I wondered who my wife thought it was..

After a few minutes Sandy lifted her legs off stood up and started unfastening his trousers. JJ went over to the cabinet and returned with a condom which he passed to Sandy who took it with a nod. As he dropped his trousers and pants and started to unwrap the condom, Steve and JJ unfastened my wife's wrists from the ceiling. She clearly had little strength left in her legs and put up no fight as they gently laid her back on the table. They stretched her arms above her head and re-fastened the restraints somehow to the corners so that she was left stretched with her legs dangling over the end of the table facing me.