All Comments on 'Psych Ch. 02'

by Tall_poppy

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more please. this was amazing

Tall_poppyTall_poppyover 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3??

Hi - to the people who have already asked about a chapter 3: I'm really not sure! I'm a bit obsessive about having a decent plot and character development because that's just the way I write, so I'll see if Chloe & Eva have anything more to say. Guess we'll all find out at the same time :)

bogey_50bogey_50over 13 years ago
Great Story

Poppy, amazing through two chapters. Please lets see future chapters and take your time. We know it will be worth it.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 13 years ago
Loved the (continuing?) series!

I was a little dubious about things moving so fast at the start - I kind of expected more talk and soul searching from Eva when she was surprised like that. But it was beautiful at the end.

I would enjoy seeing how Eva integrates Chloe and the new relationship into her life and practice. But it might be that there isn't enough material there for a full story. Ah well. I trust the author (as tough as that can be at times!)

Tall_poppyTall_poppyover 13 years agoAuthor
Good crit :)

Thanks Bogey, appreciate the comment. Anomolous, I kinda saw chapter 1 as the build-up & the working it out/ talking it out with the minor capitulation towards the end a taste of things to come :) I admire your staying power & commitment to the plot, so thanks for the constructive crit!

CharleenWCharleenWover 13 years ago
Chapter three or not chapter three?

Thank you for a really excellent story.

I totally agree that a story should only be carried on if you feel you feel that there is a story to be told.

I look forward to reading more from you whether it is a continuation of this story/characters or new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Haha

*like*

Excellent story. I actually don't want this to be continued, some people might like more development, but selfish little me is happy with a happily-ever-after ending. Some authors take it a little too far, what with introducing ex-lovers and breaking up the main couple, which I suppose is how life is...

If you write any more stories, invent other characters and develop them slowly instead of continuing this one.

Tall_poppyTall_poppyover 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Selfish little me also enjoys a happy ending, so don't worry. I'm the author after all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot... but kinda empty.

Are you going to address what's going on with your therapist? She's completely ditched her professional (and personal) ethics without so much as blinking. She's risked her career, her life to have sex with a current patient. She's committing the the biggest mistakes/sins in her profession, all the things her schooling and the law says are unforgivable and yet... She's now a wanton woman. That's a far cry from any sort of professional she started out being.

You've kinda ditched everything your wrote (and reality) in part one just to write some hot PWP in part 2.

Tall_poppyTall_poppyover 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

I'm all for people giving their opinions & free speech & all, but are you sure you actually read the first part? That was the build-up & explanation regarding how an ethical person may, under extreme circumstances, go against their own ethics. 2 other things: 1, I made it clear she wasn't actually a patient anymore by the time the 'action' actually happened. 2, this site is about erotica & fantasy - there are real-life stories for sure, but if I'm not mistaken, people don't come here for big dollops of reality :) I felt that the build-up provided enough of a platform for part 2 & while I'm sorry it clearly wasn't sufficient for you, I still feel it was.

Cheers,

Poppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice.

It's a pleasure to read a well written, creative LOVE story here. Thanks

KathyFKathyFover 13 years ago
Lovely Story - Lovely Ending

Thank You So Much For The Lovely Story.

It's Very Well Written & Chloe Was Very Real In Her

Care & Love For Eva. It's So Pleasant To "Cum" Across

A Story So Well Written. And The Characters Caring &

Loving Each Other So Much

Kisses

Kathy

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago
I absolutely loved it.

I mean, all of the emotional healing and coaxing, it was truthfully lovely. I think Chloe found Paula again, if you're asking me. You're a wonderful author!

Next time, try writing a story with a vice versa point of view. For instance, instead of the main character being the beautiful blonde brown-eyed, try switching it to the brunette-blue-eyed beauty falling for the golden-haired girl. Catch my drift? Aside from that, I hope to read more from you!

jessicaj64jessicaj64over 13 years ago
So enjoyable

Wow, Literotica please welcome one of the most talented young authors, whose work we have the pleasure of enjoying, in our midst. I'm sorry some people don't appreciate fantasy for what it is - most commentary is far more generous, I find, both as a long time reader of Literotica and, more recently, as a writer. I hesitate to so describe myself as a writer in the presence of one so clearly more talented than me.

I loved the build up, the background, the character development. I also enjoyed the prequel immensely.

You are a talented writer of romantic, erotic lesbian stories with depth that are so much more enjoyable on every level than the quickies that disappoint so easily.

Thank you - PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

I read all three of your entries in the life of Chloe today, and I must say I am very impressed. Not only was it an excellent sex story it was a very touching story about the lives of these women. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good

I'd really like to read another chapter of this...grins...More, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Remarkable

I must compliment you on the long buildup to the climax, it really added to the sincerity of love shown. Brilliant storyline, you had me bursting at my seems! Continue to pour that emotion into your writings. Simply remarkable.

manpantsmanpantsabout 13 years ago
so fucking hot

is all i will say :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
<3

That was amazingly erotic! I really liked the way you made their relationship intimate not just sexual. BRAVOOOO! where's the next chapter? =]

jclementjclementabout 13 years ago
Like Most Everyone Else...

I loved the Chloe trilogy. As to the one negative comment, no matter one's vocation, it's impossible to check one's humanity at the door. "To thine own self be true."

If Eve had risked all for a quicky with every patient in the pipeline, that would be seriously ugly. As Chloe pointed out, Eve was a counselor because she was subconsciously trying to put her own life in order. After finding Chloe she would no longer "need" to be a counselor. She would be free to return to that career pretty much unencumbered or move on to another career. Middle-aged surf bunny, maybe? :-)

As to your future efforts, it's hard to improve on perfection. I think the status at the end of part two is pretty darned perfect, and should be left alone. Everyone seems to have forgotten poor, sweet, faithful, disgustingly straight Gale. If you are up to a hetero story, I'd like to see one with her in the limelight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

You are a stellar writer and are hopefully encouraged to write more.

That was HOT -- even Ch. 1. I wanted to be part of the story and feel the emotions that the two characters in each part of the trilogy did.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This

is one of my favorite stories on this website. Beautifully written, extremely emotional, and HOT. Love, love, love. Never stop writing. PLEASE.

Teachme84Teachme84almost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

I want to meet a chloe ;). This story is wonderfully well written, detailed and real! I loved it!

Thank You.

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMFG!!!

Might sound odd but I normally get a bit bored with the climax of these stories on literotica so didn't think I'd enjoy this as much as chapter 1 but this was amazing, descriptively brilliant and I now need a cold shower ;) p3girl x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

Gentle, erotic loving ... you are a wonderful author .... congratulations ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loveliest story.

This was lovelyyy! Aww :)

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago


Perfection in a wonderfully romantic & erotic tale! A must read!

Cristeta1891Cristeta1891over 12 years ago

Deliciously erotic. Loved your story. Please write more!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
Verrrry good storytelling.

You are so right. This chapter would be nothing without the first chapter. Leading in and building anticipation is soooooooooooo erotic, and the heady, dizzying and intensely intimate sharing of sex becomes almost as indescribable to read about as your characters find it to experience. It was so verrry good that I was wishing for chapter 02 to last just a little longer. Is there any chance for a chapter 03?

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

That was the perfect continuation. It was so erotically charged it had me hot. Keep up the writing and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Fantastic!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
PHEW !

Erotica and romance at its best ...... HOT ! HOT ! HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MAMMA MIA

TURN ME ON, TURN ME ON

plsworkusernameplsworkusernameover 9 years ago
Part threeee?

Wonderful, wonderful story. There really is everything you could hope for: romance, emotions, THE FEELS, humor, suspense, erotica, just everything.

Please let there be a part threeeee? :)

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
More... More

First of all I want to say that I am so glad that I read Surfer Girls first. I know life goes on, we get distracted, but I do wish that you would write a part 3... or just write more of anything. This story was so wonderful.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

I am clapping like it's the end of a theatrical play or a great concert. What a beautiful and amazing story. Like all the other readers that commented, I would like to see more but if this is all we get, I say thank you Tall_poppy for this wonderful read and i wish you all the best:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You....

Aren't secretly my therapist harboring thoughts, are you?? o.O WOW that's amazing. Great details as well as character development. I love their names! Makes it interesting ;) Good job overall!

Tall_poppyTall_poppyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Every few months I stop by and read what people have said about my two stories. Thank you all for your positive feedback & as ever, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I know a few people have indicated they'd like to read more about the girls, but I feel their story is written and I'm happy with where I left it :) Sorry about that!

Tall Poppy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazingly wonderful!!!!

Was this a story??? I just lived it while reading it.... amazing stuff!!! I still cannot believe that Eva and Chloe are not real people... they have to be real and exist somewhere.. else this universe is a waste....you are a wonderful writer... love you for that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

You are a very talented writer. Really enjoyed the story and the characters. Sure we would love more, but short stories are excellent as we see just a brief part of the characters life and add our own imagination to what happens next. Thank you very much for your superb effort.

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago
Beautiful

What a well written and beautiful story. Probably one the best I have ever read in any category. Lots of luck with your future presentations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

Loved it! I could totally relate to Eva. Hope you keep writing. You have a natural talent.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A wonderful love story!

A wonderful love story indeed! So well written and heart felt love from within! If I could wish, it would be that you'd write more! Since these were written in 2010! I just say thank you!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 7 years ago
Just beautiful!

Oh, what a wonderful love story for the fortunate readers to experience. I loved it. I don't know why it took so long to grace my senses. Thank you even years later. Hope you still read comments. You deserve all the accolades. Kudos!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
I loved this story!

This was one of the very few awesome stories I've read on here. I really wish you had written a chapter 3 (and maybe 4?) to this. There is so much room for extending this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Looking forward to more!!

Pat2610Pat2610almost 3 years ago

Reminds of my massage therapist as she tortured my nipples and used a two headed dildo that fit in my pussy and ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As expected. Nothing new. The "slow burn" only made the inevitable a long wait. A myriad of stories like this on this site. Time to check out an AI Bot. Maybe it's wacky logic can lead to new interesting stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall_poppy@Tall_poppy
166 Followers
An average girl who likes to write for enjoyment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Psych Previous Part
Psych Series Info