All Comments on 'PTA'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of his best efforts

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Umm I disagree. This was pretty formulaic and contrived. Dana's reason for cheating with Chuck was inane and came in as a brainless afterthought. Heck she was going to end it because see she thought her husband was suspicious but can't wait a 7-10 days and goes back again? Not that it really mattered. He was done with her anyways. The whole instant love with Gianna was contrived and a bit silly. Even more unrealistic was how Sasha acted as a 10 year old. Supposedly Dan's was acting strange for 2 months, but Sasha acted as if this was true for years and was ready to cut and fish bait, enamored with Gianna also. Huh? Plus some of her dialog with Dana was more like a 16 year old vs a 10 year old. Of course then gets his revenge on Chuck the asshole and his wife. And before she couldn't handle 7-10 days with no sex, getting the rough nasty with Chuck 1-2 times a week and the slow love making with her husband. But then post divorce it sounds like she saw little sex across 20 years. How did that work out for you Dana? Lost your husband, daughter, job, home, and sex (for the most part), and had to wait 20 years. Relationship with daughter never really mended. Became good friends with Gianna. Moved back in with ex husband after Gianna's sudden death and got back to friend with benefits. For what some mediocre sex 1-2 times a week for possibly 8 weeks. Booyah! While she claimed it wad only sex, it was pretty clear Chuck was inferior, it wss just the need to be desired and feel attractive and having Chukc be rough with her. Huh? And for those enamored with the master two pages and the (partial) reconciliation after 20 years, read any of a number of story's by Mainefiddlehands. Those stories are far superior imho.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Let's add it up.

Divorce paperwork oh car parts more important.

Teacher WOW. Totally lust/love. Wife?!

Years to get over it or until next time I see teach!

No wonder didn't see it coming not trust issues But car first, second daughter and maybe third for wife. Had to quit reading when he was so broken up he fell in love

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[10.09.23]

Good Story!

Surprised no previous comments about the Heart (band) reference with Ann Wilson and thier (arguably) most well known song 'Barracuda'.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well he ended up being rather pathetic.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

Seems like the MC tried and found his wife guilty before he had any proof. After meeting Gianna he was just in to much of a hurry to dump Dana no matter her guilt or innocence. The ending was just too corny, why would the school have her address and even think she lived at that address after all the years? I think Luke just need something to keep his dick warm at the end. There were some more points I was going to make, but the story just ran on and on until I forgot them. It would have been better if the story had been much shorter. I can only give this one three stars at the most.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yaaaaaaawwwwwwn

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story was entertaining, but unrealistic. No way he would have let Dana back in his life. And the first thing she would have done after the divorce, is to find another husband, to rub her exes face in it. I also do not believe that the “ hot teacher” would have just fell for him like that. Gave the story 3 stars, as it was entertaining...

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

People saying "No way this could happen" - well I personally know of at least 2 cases where exactly this happened. People got divorced, for over 10 years, even had other relationships (including a marriage) and then ended right back up with their first wife/husband. For a lot of people, time really does heal all wounds and it's hard to completely let go of a love that you held for a really, really long time. That being said, personally I felt that while well written, this was a pretty weak storyline. The problem with these types of LW stories is that they're very formulaic, there's only so many ways you can present "my wife cheated... and then" so they need a good hook. This one was pretty ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

one star .

well deserved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous