PTA Volunteer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers

"Oh Christine, thank you! That felt so good!" Kara said. Her total satisfaction came through in her voice.

Smiling back at her, Christine nodded. "You're welcome, Baby. I thought you needed a good fucking!" Her smile grew as Kara pulled her close to snuggle. At moments like this, she could ignore the outside world and dream that Kara was hers.

For a little while, Kara felt the contentment too. But then unwillingly, it evaporated. Her mind started to refill with all the worries and uncertainties about what she wanted and who she was. Despite herself, Kara could feel her body slowly get tense. As much as she wanted to enjoy the moment, it wasn't possible. She heard a little sigh from Christine and knew that she could feel it as well. Kara didn't think that Christine even knew that she had made the noise. Since their argument about their relationship, Christine had worked very hard not to express her discontent. Kara knew that Christine felt like she was walking on eggshells; and Kara acknowledged that it was justified. She couldn't talk about it and any pressure just made her tension worse. While they had not argued again, the few times that Christine had made some comment or another it led to Kara crying. Both of them ended up feeling wretched. It had the potential to destroy the little bit of happiness the two of them were hanging on to.

Despite other good days that followed, this shadow continued to hang over them.

Now as she drove over to see Christine Kara thought back to the whole length of the relationship, from the very start of the relationship where Christine was introducing her to new things in life to now. It had gone by so fast that Kara could hardly believe it. There was so much joy there but at the same time, there was a dark thread that had run through it. Although Kara hadn't recognized it for a long time, there was a very selfish element to their relationship on Kara's part. Her life had continued, maybe not just the same, but she was able to make plans and do things. Kara had a full life in which she found a place for Christine.

For the most part, strong and confident Christine's life was no longer her own. Her plans and her goals were on hold, hostage to her deep love for Kara. When they were together Christine was mostly happy. When they weren't, she ranged from discontented to despondent. Kara thanked her choice of therapists for helping bring this into focus. At first they had focused on Kara's confusion and sorting out what she wanted. But Dr. Welheim wasn't going to give her a free pass on her impacts upon others. Slowly Kara had seen what was going on with Christine in a way that was productive rather than just increased her own confusion and worries. And she was able to do the same thing with her husband. For the last two months, each session had brought her a step closer to sorting out her life.

Finally she was ready to start taking control of her life. Going away to her parents had been the first step. Now she needed to see Christine.

As she parked in front of Christine's house, Kara looked at herself in the mirror. "It's going to be okay," she silently told herself. She knew her life was on the edge of a knife, in danger of going wrong in ways that she dreaded. But being honest was the only path open to her to get off of that edge. She frowned a little at her reflection. Her eyes still showed a hint of how much crying there had been over the last few days. But there was nothing she could do about it, so she got out.

When Christine opened the door, Kara was surprised at how restrained Christine was. Normally being apart was the occasion for a very physical reunion. Today if anything she seemed withdrawn. Kara could feel butterflies in her stomach. She reached out her hand and, after just the slightest of hesitation, Christine took it. Kara moved closer to Christine so their bodies were barely touching.

"It's good to see you, Christine," Kara's soft words broke the silence.

"You too, Kara," Christine replied.

Kara blinked in a little bit of surprise. Christine rarely called her by her name. Not hearing the word baby felt almost like a little slap. Internally Kara sighed. Maybe this was going to be harder than she expected. She looked into Christine's face and it only reinforced her feeling. It was full of open pain that Christine had been hiding up until now. "Well, I guess it really is time," Kara thought to herself.

Before she could say anything, Christine straightened up and put just a little bit of distance between the two of them. "Let's go into the living room. We ...." Christine trailed off for a second and then tried again. "I need to talk."

As they walked, Kara's hand gripped Christine's tightly. It was slightly reassuring to feel Christine's echo the grip. But then when they reached the couch, Christine didn't sit next to her. She instead chose an armchair next to her. Christine didn't reach over to retake her hand either. She just sat on the couch as close as she could to Christine. Kara was almost too nervous to look at Christine but she steeled her nerves and looked up from the floor to see her. She could see that Christine was trying to find a way to start talking. Desperately afraid of what she would say, Kara somehow found her voice.

"Christine, I know you want to talk but would you let me say something first?" Kara's voice quavered as she spoke. Blinking back tears, Christine nodded.

"I'm sorry, Christine." As Christine heard those words, she found she couldn't stop the tears from flowing. First one big tear rolled down her cheek, and then it was followed by many more. She didn't sob, but instead just let them flow. Kara couldn't help herself, but she had to reach out and take her hand. It almost broke her heart when Christine didn't return her squeeze.

"I'm sorry I've been so selfish, Christine. I wasn't happy at home but you gave me happiness. You have given me so much love, and I've just taken it. I haven't returned it like I could have; like I should have. I only thought about myself. And I've hurt you. What is worse is that I knew I was hurting you and I didn't stop. I wasn't willing to give myself to you and I wasn't willing to give you up." Kara paused and realized that she too was starting to cry. She willed herself to continue.

"The truth is that I was a coward. And you are so brave. You endured so much for me," she squeezed Christine's fingers once again. "You shouldn't have had to do that. I was afraid, unwilling to think about us. But you were afraid too; afraid that I couldn't commit to you. And the longer we went on, the more afraid you were and the more you thought I never would. But you kept waiting for me.

"I needed help to get past my fear. Christine, I have been in therapy for the last few months. I've been working through my situation ... our situation. I've been conquering my fears. I needed to get to a point where I could make decisions; decisions about us and about my marriage. More importantly I needed to figure out who I am." She saw the surprised look on Christine's face. "I know. I kept it secret from you. I had to because I didn't know what my decisions were going to be. Either way, it wasn't fair to you but I needed to be able to work through my questions at my own pace. Anything else wouldn't have been fair either; not to you and not to John."

Looking at Christine, Kara couldn't read her face now. It was closely guarded. There might be hope there but there could also be despair. But it was clear that hurt was continuing and Kara needed to end it.

"Christine, I'm not afraid any more. I'm able to make my decisions. I choose a life with you. I know I hurt you and I don't deserve you but I'm yours if you still want me, Darling," Kara's voice was tight as she spoke. Was it too late? Had she let love slip through her fingers?

"Not want you? Kara, how could I not want you? You are who I've wanted almost from the moment I met you!" She threw her arms around Kara and hugged her tight. With her lips close to Kara's ear she whispered, "Baby, I'd lost hope. I thought you were going to tell me it was over, and if you hadn't I was going to tell you that I couldn't go on any more like it was. Oh God, either way I thought I was losing you today. I'm not as brave as you give me credit."

Moving over to the couch with Kara, Christine held her close. "What about your husband? When ..." she trailed off before trying again, falling back into the habit of not pressuring Kara. "What will you do about your marriage?" Despite her happiness, she could feel butterflies in her stomach. Were things really going to change?

"Baby, don't worry; that is why I was gone this weekend. I went to talk with my parents. I told them about us and about me. I needed to know if I would have their support, or if I would have to do this on my own." Through her tears, Kara smiled. "Sometime they can really surprise you. I don't mean it was easy for them, or for me. But once they understood how unhappy I was, that was all that mattered to them. It wasn't what they expected, or honestly what they wanted, but they want me to be happy."

Christine was still crying as she listened. Kara reached up and wiped at the tears on one cheek with her thumb and then kissed the momentarily dry spot. She smiled nervously before continuing.

"More importantly, they will let Nicky and me stay with them should we need it. Because last night, I told John that the marriage was over. I told him everything; that I was having an affair." She looked directly into Christine's eyes. "I told him I loved someone else. And I told him it was a woman and that I hoped that I would have a chance to be with her for the rest of my life."

This was the decision that scared her more than any other. Kara could have waited to tell her husband and talked with Christine first. She ended her marriage before she knew whether or not Christine still wanted her. Kara knew that no matter what, being married to John was no longer possible. The gap between them was too big. It had no chance of being closed. But she went beyond that in telling John everything. She revealed a side to herself that she had been hiding from him and everyone else. There was no way to take it back. She was all in now.

"Oh Baby," Christine sighed softly. She hugged Kara again, almost so hard that Kara couldn't breathe.

"I wanted you to know I was committed, Christine. I have played at love with you for too long. Christine, my wonderful patient Darling, I love you with all my heart. I won't play anymore."

"I'm yours too! Oh, I have dreamed of this moment!" Christine found herself grinning from ear to ear. Her tears had finally stopped. "I just can't believe it.

Then Christine had a thought and her smile faded. "But what happened last night? How did John take it?" she asked.

"About what you would expect," replied Kara. Her face took on a bit of a grim cast. "He said some pretty angry things. My Mom and Dad followed me back home and Mom took Nicky out for dinner. But Dad stayed home just in case. He hung out in the kitchen. He never had to come out but I think knowing he was there helped John to not go too far. I thought it would be okay, but Dad insisted." She smiled wanly. "I glad he did."

"In the end, John accepted it. I don't think the marriage ending surprised him, just the details. He hasn't been any happier than I have. And while he may have wondered, he really didn't think I was having an affair. Of course when he did wonder, the idea that it was with a woman never occurred to him." With a look of sadness, she sighed. "I never wanted to hurt him. He doesn't believe that right now. I hope someday he will. John called a friend and went to stay over there while I sort things out. Plus with the school year almost over, neither one of us want to add one more change for Nicky by making him change schools."

Looking confused, Christine interrupted Kara. "Change schools? Why would he have to change schools?"

Kara shyly smiled. "Because my Darling if I have to move back in with my parents, we can't commute 90 minutes a day. And I can only decide for me. I couldn't decide for you. I knew that you and I had pushed our relationship to the brink, maybe over it." Her smile got slightly bigger. "I still don't know if you want me to move in with you. You haven't said anything about that."

For moment, Christine tried to look severely at Kara but she couldn't hold it. The love that she felt bursting out wouldn't allow it. Then she slipped the fingers of one hand through Kara's. She pulled Kara's hand up to her lips and softly kissed it. "Kara, you should know without one shred of doubt but I understand. Please would you and Nicky come live with me and Sierra? I will love Nicky like my own son; and I will love you like no one else on this planet! Live with me today. Live with me tomorrow. Live with me for the rest of our lives!"

Leaning forward, Kara softly kissed Christine. There was passion there but it was still restrained. More than passion, the love they both shared was completely obvious. They held each other tight. Finally Kara lifted her lips off of Christine's for a moment.

"Today." She softly kissed Christine again.

"Tomorrow." And she kissed her again.

"For the rest of our lives!" Kara's kiss this time was deeper. Her tongue softly caressed Christine's lips for a moment before Christine parted them. Kara probed lightly with her tongue, pushing her way into Christine's mouth. With shudder, Christine suddenly sucked on Kara's tongue and pulled it deep into her mouth. Her tongue touched Kara's, welcoming it. Her hand moved up and slipped into Kara's hair as the kiss went on. Slowly, bit by bit, their passion was being unleashed.

Sliding her own hands down, Kara touched the little bit of skin that was bared at the base of Christine's back. Christine moaned slightly. Kara dragged her fingers along the sensitive skin there. More moans escaped from Christine. Sliding them down, they moved under her waistband. Running along the waistband, Kara loved how the light touch brought Christine's passion into full flame.

Realizing how uncomfortable this might get, Christine twisted and pulled Kara into her lap. With her hands pulled out from Christine's back, Kara moved to wrap her arms around Christine's neck. Pulling close, they resumed their kiss. Christine's mouth was hard against Kara's. Kara loved the feeling of giving in to her. For the first time, it was complete without any reservations or hesitations. She hissed into the kiss, "I'm yours, Darling!"

Hearing the words, Christine's eyes opened and she starred deeply into Kara's. Her kiss got gentler and she ran a hand down Kara's side. "I know. I can hardly believe it's true, but I know it is!"

As her hand moved back up along Kara's side, her thumb brushed against Kara's breast. That brought out a moan of Kara's own. Christine liked the sound so she did it again. The pad of her thumb ran over the swell of Kara's breast, not quite touching the nipple. When it came closest, Kara shivered and leaned her head back. Christine lowered her head to bite along the side of Kara's neck. She took little bites and pulled on the skin there. Each nibble seemed to excite Kara further. Christine added to the excitement by starting to brush her thumb over the hard nub of Kara's nipple covered by her shirt. Christine's flicking it back and forth made Kara breathe harder.

Wanting better access, Christine began unbuttoning Kara's blouse. Each button exposed more of her skin. The sudden touch of the air on her skin combined with Kara's excitement raised goose bumps. Undoing the last button, Christine brushed both sides of the blouse out of the way.

Feeling Kara pushing her head downward, Christine began kissing Kara's neck again with each one a little lower than the one before; moving down her neck, then over her collar bone, finally down Kara's chest. When she got there, Kara's nipple was hard and jutting out waiting for more attention. Pursing her lips, Christine lightly blew on it. She was rewarded with a shiver that ran up and down Kara's body. Lowering her mouth and parting her lips, Christine took it in. As her lips closed on it, she heard a long sigh from Kara. It carried the sense of utter happiness.

Sucking on it, Christine pulled Kara's nipple into her mouth. Her tongue pressed against it and then flicked back and forth. She felt pressure from Kara's hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer. Lightly biting down, Christine's teeth slowly scrapped along Kara's breast until they barely touched her nipple and then released. Each time, Kara's moans grew louder. Her head leaned back as she arched her back, pressing her chest upward. She squirmed in Christine's lap as her excitement grew. Pulling her knees up onto the arm of the chair, Kara's skirt slid up her legs to expose them. Her knees parted wide, pushing her skirt further up. It exposed the quickly spreading wet spot on her panties. Christine put a hand on Kara's knee. Slowly she slid it down her leg. As it reached Kara's crotch, she let out an exclamation.

"Oh god, yes!" Kara squealed.

When Christine ran her first two fingers over Kara's pussy, her head whipped forward and Kara bit her lip. Her hips were moving back and forth, pressing against that wonderful contact. But like so many other times, Christine wanted to tease her. However excited Kara was now, Christine wanted it higher. Moving away from the center of Kara's panties, she instead played along the edges. Her fingers were simultaneously on the edge and on Kara's leg. Christine dragged them downward, almost to Kara's ass cheeks and then back up to her hips. She did it again and then again but this time with her fingers sliding just under them. She didn't push them aside yet but when her fingers got down low, they naturally came close to Kara's slit.

Kara was starting to get desperate. She tried to shift her hips to move over to those teasing fingers, but Christine moved along with Kara. As Kara tried it, Christine also bit a little harder on Kara's nipple to let her know who was in charge. That caused Kara's eyes to open in a little surprise. She recognized the look on Christine's face while at the same time Christine went back to more gently playing with her nipple. Kara knew then what Christine was looking for from her. She was more than happy to give it to her, both because it would get her what she wanted but more importantly because it was the truth.

"Please Christine, I want you to fuck me," Kara said in a breathless voice. "Please take me and fuck me. Show me that I'm yours."

Raising her head from Kara's breast, Christine looked at Kara again. There was a little string of saliva from her wet lips to the nipple. She smiled at Kara's words.

"I'm yours," Kara said again. The smile grew.

"You're mine Baby and I am yours," Christine answered back.

Now Christine pushed Kara's panties aside with her fingers. They were already wet so they slipped into Kara's pussy with ease. She pushed them into the warm tight tunnel as far as they would go. Grinding her hand against Kara, she tried to extend their reach just a little further.

Christine leaned her head forward and kissed Kara as she pulled her hand back. Their kiss was full of passion and lust. Her tongue entered Kara's mouth with force. Kara opened wide accepting it and her own tongue swirled around it. Now Christine started to finger fuck Kara. Each thrust was hard and as deep as it would go. To start off with, each thrust forced a moan from Kara. But as Christine's hand started moving faster and harder, the moans became squeals; and then the squeals because grunts as Kara began slamming her hips upward to meet Christine's thrusts.

Unable to get enough air because of the kiss, Kara had to pull back. Her head fell backward, arching her back again. Christine returned to playing with one nipple and then the other. She would draw it into her mouth, sucking and nibbling. Then Christine would hold it between her lips and pull on it, stretching it as she lifted her head until it finally slipped out. The other one would then get the same treatment. As Kara grew more and more excited, Christine became a little less gentle and a little rougher with how she played with Kara's nipples. That only served to raise Kara's passion. It confirmed the truth that she was now really Christine's.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers