All Comments on 'Public Professions Ch. 01'

by bumpin_uglies

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Great Start that definitely deserves more chapters!! Maybe even getting Sis in on the action!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

You can't leave me hanging like that.

Does the rest of the family find out.

Chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue

Please, you have got to continue this. I would love to see Katie join in, maybe his sister.......

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
I'd love more, but being non-creative, I can't offer suggestions.

Great premise, I'd love to hear how the rest of that remembered night went, and the video of father and son both pleasuring the mother. I would love to read the description.

rosspalrosspalover 11 years ago
More, Much More

Oh yes. You must continue. How about a threeway with the girlfriend.

cariboo51cariboo51over 11 years ago
chapter2 please

loved it and loved the premis you started with

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you better!

You better make another chapter! You better make another 10 chapters!!! Great concept. A little short but it got the job done. But you have to write more, you can't just write something like this and NOT build on it!

joey191973joey191973over 11 years ago
very hot

You can't leave it like that you must write the next chapter

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I was about to walk in the kingdom of Heaven."

He means he's about to slide his big hard cock up the paradise between his mother's legs, his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. This is a kid who's got his head on straight, he knows where his cock belongs, he calls that beautiful hole he's about to enter "home." And that it truly is, the nature-given home for his cock and for all the creamy sperm he's got in his hot young balls. This family is a model for all truly liberated modern families. Mom is nearly sick with lust for what her boy's got jumping around in his pants, she eggs him on to fuck the living shit out of her, she calls him a "motherfucker" and urges him to have himself a party up his own mother's cunt. Dad's totally with the program, he's a really good dad, eager to give their boy a son's share of his mother's warm wet twat. The son of course is over the moon. He's doing and will keep on doing what plenty of boys'd love a chance at realizing but sadly have to just whack off dreaming of. He's stuffing and stretching, pounding and slamming his own mother's twat, finally unloading his young balls inside his mom and flooding her with a huge dose of his rich warm semen. A great story by a highly gifted writer.

ritsmuk95ritsmuk95about 10 years ago

Please Continue this series.. it's awesome. You have a gift for writing erotica..

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I enjoy mutually consenual incestous love stories whre the characters are emotionally, mentally, and psychologically mature to accept to freely accept their relationship. There is no guilt, shame, jealousy, self-loathing. self-doutb or self-recrimonation. Everyone accepts each other as human as well as father, mother, son and/or daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous