Public Professions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can fuck my ass, sweetie, but only if you come in my pussy." A strange mix of mom and porn star just then, she said it as if "you can have cookies, only if you eat your broccoli".

Who was I to say no to my mother? Because she just came on my cock, and with her spit, I slipped into her tight anus with little problem. And she didn't even flinch as some of the other girls had when I did it with them, then again, I was now dealing with a pro. I slid in and out slow, then faster. But I could feel the lube was running short, and so was my fuse.

I pulled out, lined up with her pussy and slammed home, bottoming out. I just held her like that for a second as I felt her pussy spasm a few times, small mini orgasms. Then I reached, grabbed both her tits and pulled her up to me. She arched her back and pushed back into me. I started to work my cock in her again but I was slow close to the end. I stopped again, making it last. Pulled her close, her back flush to my front and kissed her on her neck. I then roughly pushed her head back down and she knew why. I started slamming hard into her.

"Oh fuck, I'm close mom."

"That's it, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fill me up. Cum in mommy's pussy."

I started pumping into her as hard and fast as I could, "Mommy, mommy, here it cums...." I shouted out.

I grabbed and squeezed hard on to her hips and pulled her hard into me and started dropping my second load into her, this time in my place of birth. A place where I had seen dozens of men finish, including my own father, I now got to place my flag, plant my seed. Well, not literally, I'm sure she's on birth control. But the primal thought and thrill of shooting into a pussy is something that is hard to explain, even more hard when it's your own mother.

When it was all done and the stars left my vision, I grabbed my mom by her tight stomach, bear hugging her, and pulled her back onto me as I fell onto my back. She started giggling. Then she sat up and I felt my cock leave her worn pussy and my cum spilled, splattering out on to my abdomen. She rolled around and lay on top of me, pressing her breasts into me, kissing me.

:::::

"Oh. My. God." Exclaimed Katie. "No wonder my story of fucking Pat didn't bother you, you fucked your own mom, who is a porn star!"

"Yeah, a few times, actually."

"It happened more than once?"

"It happened a few times after that, yes. In fact, I fucked her again later that evening."

"Oh, please, do tell," said Katie, smiling ear to ear.

"Well, turns out my dad kind of heard us, as you can imagine. And he kind of watched pretty much the last act, me finishing inside my mother and all."

"Oh no, was he angry?"

"No, he said that once we rest and catch our breaths to bring the action back to my parents bed, to, and I quote, 'have some real fun'. No joke."

"And? You can't just leave me hanging like that," Katie said, bouncing like a little girl and the bed.

"We did. And it was very fun. But that story is going to have to wait."

"Fine, fine. Fair enough. You're going to have to show me some of these videos of your mother," said Katie, grabbing my arm and pulling me with her towards the computer.

"I can do better, I'll show you the video of later that evening, when me and my father both fucked her at the same time," I said, following after her.

12