All Comments on 'Punished'

by SoBelle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm curious...

...about "the bedroom. You had paid dearly to have it soundproofed". Seems to me that the door to the bedroom would leak sound, or else it would be as thick as a walk-in freezer door and seal airtight. And that on a bedroom door would make any kid I know curious as all hell.

Who was around to make sure the kids didn't get TOO curious? Or take the chance of getting into other things that they shouldn't? I know, "The kids paid no attention" (GOOD!); I know, it's only a story and the kids were perfectly responsible angels; I know, it's not real. I'm just ... curious ... how a soundproof door of a soundproof room could look totally normal.

The mdom/fsub scenario appeals to me, and the story was well-written; voted '5'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Much of a Bad Thing is...a Good Thing

I found this incredibly sexy. I liked that the woman came repeatedly; I don't like stories where the orgasm is denied. The only thing I didn't lke was the idea of tongue-cleaning a cock that had been in the butt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then she got dressed and went to the hospital

When her wounds and bruises were documented. Then the Police arrested the violent asshole and hauled him off to jail where he spent the next 12 years. Ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More like abuse than punishment - there are far too many problems with this scene

It seems like a VERY excessive punishment. It’s a very short story and I KNOW it’s supposed to be fantasy honestly this seems like a fucked up fantasy of how NOT to USE a sub.

He’s punishing her whilst angry - he’ll no such a bad idea, he’s not in control. It’s a massive failure on his part.

In established BDSM relationships the only time a sub is going to SCREAM for mercy is when they’re in genuine pain. Added to which she had no idea if he could understand or hear her.

The clamps were put on much tighter than usual - she hadn’t intended to call for mercy implies that his actions were abnormal.

Then add in the psychological torture of her sensory deprivation when she’s scared of the dark - there’s no possible way that he doesn’t know she has a fear of the dark regardless of whether or not it’s irrational. It’s so fucked up that he uses this fear against her.

Arse to Mouth - there’s not enough information to determine if this is something that they normally do, no way of knowing if she’s had an enema that day or even if enema’s are routine. So my response is fuck no.

The clamping and flogging were excessively painful, the mental cruelty was unnecessary but to go one step further and perform a sexual act (anal) as part of a punishment is really really fucked up, with final implication of impending A to M being beyond ridiculous.

Frankly it’s not unreasonable to assume that the only time he’s going to get anal sex from her ever again is when he punishes her. How long someone is going to put up with that before divorce is anyone’s guess.

As a literary exercise it was very well written, it came across as very very realistic which is what prompted the negative comments on the content. I’m guessing you didn’t intend for this to be perceived as violently aggressive as it comes across. More information could change the overall tone of the scene.

Am currently working my way through the stories you’ve put on Lit and this is the only one that seemed excessively violent.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoBelle@SoBelle
I realized my submissive tendencies late in life, but I'm making up for lost time. Looking for perfection in an imperfect world, because why not? If you don't look for what you want, you won't ever find it.