All Comments on 'Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 03'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh my gosh!

This is a wonderful story. I've read each chapter and I love where it is going. I would give anything in the world to be the girl in the story and have my little brother be the guy. More more more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I love where this story is going. I have had a similar fantasy with my wife, her mother and my mother all together in a major fuck session. It all ends up with the 4 of us in bed and I masturbate over the 3 of them.

tinysaratinysaraalmost 14 years ago
WOW

I can't wait to see where his sister and mother take him on their daily errands and what humilation he has in store when he goes out with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Wel written and well stages with the chapters. I do hope that you continue to excite your readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

I love this story....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well written. Incredable story. I can't put it down. I feel like I am the son and wish I was as I am reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sick puppies

You've got the Mother and Sister involved in their married life. That makes them all sick puppies and deserving of jail time. What a bunch of perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Again...

...His mom and sisters privacy is not the only privacy being violated. He don't seem to have a problem with reenacting his stories so that I have no problem with... However, his privacy is another matter and his wife is violating it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my wife

My wife makes me stand naked in front of my mother and her mother when they visit. They discuss my little penis and how I should have a sex change. once in a while one or the other will slap my balls so hard I fall to my knees if I don't stand fast enough they all take turns kicking me. This is what happens to me because I was addicted to masturbating and my wife warned me to stop but I could not stop. I know I deserve my punishment but my worst fear is they will have the doctor reposition my balls up in me and then remove my penis. Then they say the doctor will move my urithia down to where I will have to sit to pee.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

when he took their panties, he told no one, kept to himself, no one knew, not blab to the whole family, and who knows, with such an understanding wife.

hotncold_teasehotncold_teaseabout 9 years ago
Very Hot

Your stories are a real turn on. It's good to be punished like this :;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous