Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m one of those girls that love sucking cock.” I added. “I’m not sure why, but, the feeling of having something so hard and powerful in my mouth, and, knowing I’m in complete control of it is just an amazing feeling. I especially love teasing a guy and learning where their sensitive spots are before I really start driving him crazy.”

I regrasped his cock and tilted it down so I could suck him again, but, before I did, I told him I couldn’t let him cum. “You’ll understand later why I can’t let you cum right now, but, as soon as it’s safe, I promise I’ll take you all the way – from soft to hard and I’ll let you cum in my mouth.”

Bobby was almost at the breaking point by now, and I knew it – it was easy to tell. Mom and I had probably been the cause of at least thirty separate erections since we sat him down and told him how he’d be punished a few hours earlier. I knew very well that the longer we teased him and the longer we made him wait, the more ferocious his climax would be when we finally let him cum. It seemed fitting that his first cum with us would be something both Mom and I would witness together, even if it meant sacrificing my own immediate desires.

So, I lightly sucked him only another minute more and then stood up next to him and roughly pulled his face down to mine and kissed him squarely on the lips. “You’ve just tasted your own cock.” I said, chuckling a little as we pulled apart.

“That’s no big deal.” He answered as his blush returned to his face.

“Some guys won’t ever do that.” I mused, poking his chest.

“I’m not afraid of my own taste.” He said.

“That’s nice to know.” I replied, chuckling. “I guess we’ll have to see just how you feel about a mouthful of your own sperm, huh?”

“It doesn’t bother me.” Bobby answered. “But, don’t tell Mom that, okay?”

“Fine.” I said, giggling. “But, you realize I might have to make you prove it?”

“Believe me,” he said, “you’re totally welcome to test me on that.”

“That turns me on to hear you say that, Bobby.” I moaned. “I love a guy that’s confident enough to kiss me after a blow job, or, eat his own cum. That’s a major turn on for me, and, Mom told me Dad used to like doing that, too.”

Next, I did something I probably shouldn’t have done, but, I just couldn’t help myself. I looked him straight in the eyes and pushed my hand down into my shorts.

Immediately, his eyes dropped to watch me in the mirror, and I made it obvious to him I was rubbing myself over my panties. “I’m sopping wet down here.” I moaned up to him. “This is the second pair of panties I’ve gone through today, Bobby, and it’s all your fault.”

I pulled my hand out of my shorts and held it up to his nose. “Recognize that smell?” I asked, holding my fingers under his nostrils. “I bet you’ve smelled my panties a hundred times, haven’t you? I bet you know exactly what I smell like…… it’s probably engrained so deep in your memory, you’d still be able to recognize my scent years from now.”

Bobby shocked me when he reached up and moved my fingers to his mouth and sucked them clean. “You taste good.” He said, moving my fingers back to his nose. “I never thought I’d get the chance to actually taste it from your fingers.”

Pulling my hand away from his, I slipped my hand down the front of my shorts again and looked at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were on fire - staring at what I was doing, and, without considering the consequences, I spread my feet a little and began running my fingers up and down the slit between my lips.

“I’m touching it.” I whispered to his reflection in the mirror. “Gawd, I’m so wet, Bobby. I’m drenched down there.”

As he watched, I made no effort to hide what I was doing. My fingers were pressing into the sopping wet material between my legs and I was rubbing myself up and down, creasing my panties deeply into my slit. Time after time I did it - touching myself lewdly all the way from my clit down to the entrance of my pussy, and then back again. My fingers were coated with the natural lubrication from my vagina, and when I pulled them out of my shorts and held them up in front of him, they glistened as if they’d been coated with oil.

“Juicy, huh?” I asked, looking up at my little brother.

As soon as he began to answer me, I stuck my fingers in his mouth and held them there. “Suck.” I whispered. “Get a good taste of me.”

I held my fingers in Bobby’s mouth while he sucked my vaginal juices from them. He never took his eyes off mine, and the whole time he cleaned my fingers, I nodded my head to him and gave him encouraging looks of praise.

“You told us downstairs you refer to your penis as your ‘Cock’.” I said, quietly, pulling my fingers from his mouth. “What word do you use for our vaginas?”

“Cunt.” Bobby replied, immediately.

I couldn’t stop myself from reaching up and slapping my little brother’s cheek smartly. It was a reflex action that happened so fast, I didn’t even realize what I’d done until his eyes popped open and he turned to look at me in surprise.

“You better not let Mom hear you say that word.” I chastised my brother. “And, I don’t like it much either.”

Then, quickly I explained to Bobby that he should probably use the words ‘Pussy’ or ‘Vagina’ to refer to us down there. And, although maybe his friends thought it was appropriate, or maybe he’d seen it on the internet, I assured him that Mom and I would probably take offense to it.

Bobby rubbed the sting on his cheek with his hand and nodded his head, telling me he was sorry. Honestly, I wasn’t that offended, but, as he apologized, I glanced up to see the red mark my hand left on the side of his face and I got a little rush of excitement and power as I looked at it.

I actually stuck him. I stuck my little brother and he did nothing about it! This, in itself was amazing because I’d never seen him back down from something like this. He’d always attack back, and always with more force than necessary to pay me back. So, seeing the way he stood there and let me slap him – I took this as a sign that he had resigned himself to being submissive and obedient to me. And, I liked that feeling.

“Do you want me to touch myself some more?” I asked, looking again at his reflection in the mirror.

Bobby nodded his head, looking down at my shorts and then back up at my face.

“Ask me.” I replied. “Ask me to touch myself.”

“Can you…. uh….. touch yourself again?” Bobby asked.

“Jeez, Little Brother.” I chuckled. “You can ask better than that. I want to hear you say ‘Vagina’, Bobby. I want you to look me right in the eyes and ask me in the most sincerest way possible to touch my vagina. Beg me.”

Bobby’s face turned a deep shade of red and he took a long breath. He opened his mouth to begin to speak, but, nothing came out at first. He tried again, this time, saying, “Sandra, please….. I’m begging you. Please touch your vagina again.”

“My what?” I asked, pretending I didn’t hear him.

“Your vagina, Sandra.” Bobby replied. “Please touch your vagina again.”

“My cunt?” I answered. “You want me to touch my cunt?”

“No.” Bobby said, abruptly. “Your vagina, Sandra. I want to watch you touch your vagina again.”

“Oh, I see.” I said, sarcastically. “You want to see me touch my vagina?”

“Yes.” Bobby answered. “Your vagina.”

Teasing him now, I asked him why he’d ever want to see me do something nasty like that. You should have seen the look of frustration that flooded all over his face, and then the look of hesitation when I stood there waiting for his answer.

“Because you want to smell my vagina again? Is that it?” I asked. “You want to smell my smell? My girl smell?”

Bobby nodded his head, but, didn’t say a word.

“And because you want to taste my fingers again, too?” I asked. “You don’t just want to smell me, do you, Little Brother? You want to taste your big sister’s vagina again, don’t you?”

“Oh, Gawd, Sandra….. please.” Bobby moaned. “Yes, I want to see you touch your vagina and then I want to lick your fingers again.”

“I love hearing you say that word.” I whispered, pushing my hand down into my shorts a third time. But, this time, I went down inside my panties slipping my middle finger all the way inside my wet pussy and nastily looking up at him, smirking.

“My finger is inside me.” I whispered again. “Inside my vagina, Bobby. I’m actually touching myself inside my vagina….. just because you asked me to. See what a nice sister I am?”

“I’m really wet down there.” I continued. “I can feel the wetness gushing out all over my fingers… all over my whole hand, Bobby. I bet you’d really love to smell and lick my fingers clean now? Wouldn’t you?”

“Fuuccckkkk.” Bobby moaned, closing his eyes and shaking his head up and down. “Come on, Sandra, you know I would.”

“Oh, I know you would.” I giggled. “But, I want you to do something first, Little Brother. I want to hear you say you’ve been sniffing and licking the panties from my hamper. We both know you’ve been doing it, but, I want to hear you say it. I want you to tell me in your own words how you’ve been taking my panties, and sniffing my smell and licking my secretions. I want to hear you say you’ve been putting my panties in your mouth and sucking my wetness from the crotch panel. Then, you can have my fingers to sniff and lick.”

I don’t know where those words came from. They just seemed to flow out of my mouth effortlessly. And, they came out so unrehearsed, I even surprised myself. But, looking up at Bobby’s face and seeing the anguish in his eyes only made it that much better for me. I longed to hear him say he’d been coveting my panties… that he’d been sniffing my pussy smell and tasting me – tasting my pussy…. his own sister’s pussy.

My finger found the bud of my clit as we looked at each other, and as I circled it and rubbed my little pleasure spot, Bobby’s eyes looked down at my hand inside my shorts and then back up at me.

“Okay, it’s true.” Bobby finally said, shrugging his shoulders and nodding his head. “I’ve been watching your hamper and taking your panties.”

“And?” I said. “What else?”

“And, I’ve been smelling your vagina smell and licking your panties….. sucking them to get the taste out of them” Bobby added.

“While you jack off?” I asked.

Bobby nodded his head. “Yes.” He answered.

“And Mom’s panties, too.” I asked. “Right?”

This time, Bobby didn’t say anything. He just nodded his head again. When he did, I pulled my hand out of my panties and held it up in front of him.

“Go ahead.” I said, softly.

Bobby looked up at me and his eyebrows raised up in apprehension. “Really.” I said. “Go ahead. You can sniff or suck…… anything you want. I told you I’d let you have them. So, go ahead.”

I watched as my little brother reached out and took my slimy hand in his and pulled it to his face. He didn’t disappoint me, that’s for sure – first wiping my fingers under his nose and taking several long sniffs. Then, as if he was in a dream, he moved my fingers to his mouth and began to suck my thick, sisterly juices.

His hand drifted down to his cock and he wrapped his fingers around it and he started to stroke his thick tool. Quickly, I pushed his hand away and grasped his member myself.

“No, no, no.” I whispered up to him as he sucked my fingers. “You know you can’t do that. I’ll let it slide this time, but, if Mom or I see you do that again, you’ll probably lose your reward.”

“Be honest with me now…..” I asked him as he sucked my juice coated fingers, “if you had the chance to see me naked, or see me in my panties, which would you choose?”

“Both.” He said, pulling my fingers from his mouth. “I could spend hours looking at you in your panties…. sniffing you and licking you while you wore them. But, eventually I’d ask you to pull them off and sit on my face.”

“Oh, I’d really like that.” I answered, giggling.

At that moment, all I wanted to do was rip off my clothes, throw him on the floor and fuck him until I didn’t have the strength to move anymore. I wouldn’t even care if Mom came in and saw me riding him like a bucking bronco. He’d already pushed enough of my buttons to throw all caution and social beliefs to the wind and sink my wet pussy down on that thick shaft of his. Brother or not, I was getting very close to doing something that would most assuredly cross the line and I didn’t care one iota. I wanted to suck that beautiful cock and make it explode in my mouth. I wanted to feel his thick package pushing its way into my pussy and filling me to the brim. Somehow and someway, I was going to get both – I just hoped I wouldn’t have to wait too long.

To be continued.

12