Punishment For Karla

Story Info
Karla's been bad and Beau decides to punish her.
1.2k words
3.48
55k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to BrettJ for pointing out where I'd gone wrong on earlier version.

*

Karla saw that Beau was watching her, wanting to take her right there. She could see that he was already starting to get hard. But he didn't give in. He didn't take his eyes off her, lying there on the bed, wearing just her black, tight, short rubber dress. Karla's nipples were hard and poking through the rubber of her dress. She leaned over and reached for an ice cube, and slowly traced it along her slender neck, down to just inside her dress as it melted. She slid her hand under her dress and began to caress her pussy, feeling that it was already moist. She moaned a little, as she inserted a finger inside herself.

Beau lowered himself down to her, on the bed. His hands traced the outline of Karla's body in that tight, rubber dress. He loved how it clung to his fuck-toy. He whispers in her ear that he was going to fuck her in it, but not yet...Beau was going to make her work at getting his shaft inside her pussy. She had broken the rules of playing with another man without permission from Beau.

******

Beau pulled Karla up onto her feet forcefully, and made her go down onto her knees. He pulled out his massive 12- inch shaft and offered it to Karla's mouth. She reached for it with her hands, but he grabbed them just before she got to take it, and held her hands behind her back. Then, he allowed Karla to take him in her mouth. He refused to let her hands go, and demanded Karla to suck him good. Her hands were to remain behind her back until he decided to free them.

Karla took all of him in her mouth willingly, sucked on him slow and hard, knowing it was just how he liked it. Karla wanted to feel his warm juice fill her mouth. She moaned softly, as she worked on his cock with her mouth. She felt Beau had started to throb. She sucked harder and faster, knowing it wouldn't be long before he released himself into her mouth, and down her throat. Beau jerked suddenly. Karla felt his warmth in her mouth. His juice hit the back of her throat and filled her mouth. He had so much of it to give his fuck-toy.

******

He kept filling Karla's mouth, his juice trickled out the corner of her lips. Karla just loved the taste of him. Once he emptied out his balls, Karla licked his shaft all over, making sure that there was no cum left on there.

After Karla cleaned him off, he roughly pulled her off her knees, his hand wondered up the inside of the rubber dress she was wearing, and teased her. He put in a finger, then two, which made her even wetter than she already was.

With his other hand, he pushed up the back of her dress, until he reached her ass. Once there, he put a finger in her small ass, which caused Karla to moan. Karla just couldn't take anymore and asked him to do her. He laughed, and refused her request.

Instead, he continued to tease her by finger fucking Karla's holes. Her pussy had started to drip, and before long, he brought her to the point of no return. Karla exploded all over his fingers, soaking his hand. He pulled his hand away from her pussy, then licked her cum off his fingers, while he continued his finger fucking of her ass.

******

He went down on her and began to lap at Karla's soaked hole. She gasped, as he flicked away at her with his tongue. Once again, Beau brought her to a shattering climax, with her at his mercy, begging him to finally fuck her.

Still, he refused Karla's request, and made her go down on him once more. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked and licked at it, taking him deep throat. His shaft started to stiffen and throb. All too soon, he spurted his warm creaminess right down her throat, and pulled out, before slapping it across her face. He teased her with it, like a lollipop that she just had to have. Once more Karla begged him to fuck her. She needed to feel him inside her, needed to feel him ramming hard inside.

This time, he relented and gave in to her merciful pleas. He told her to turn around, so he could have her from behind. Karla obeyed her master, expecting him to ram his shaft deep inside her ass. But he lined a vibe up with her ass and gently to begin with, started to push it into her. It was a huge vibe, of 11 inches, and much thicker than Beua's own cock. Karla knew she had been bad for him to fuck her ass like this, as he never had done so before. He told her he wouldn't take her ass that way, as it scared her, unless she had done something bad. She had been bad. She had played with another man without his permission and he caught her. Now she was getting punished.

******

Karla screamed as the full length of the toy entered her ass for the first time. Beau pushed it in gently and slowly until she adjusted to feeling it in her like that. He started to ass fuck her a little harder and faster, with Karla pushing back onto the fake cock. He knew that he would make her cum like a freight train when he turned the toy to maximum speed.

While Beau pounded her with the toy, he reached forward and stroked her pussy, and brought Karla to yet another mind-blowing climax that her legs almost gave way from under her. His shaft throbbed. He shot his load all over her rear end, joining her as she came. The insides of Karla's thighs were soaked, which matched the wetness of her holes.

He pulled the toy out and slid himself into her very- wet pussy. Beau pounded into Karla, harder and harder. His thrusts hurt cause of the force he used. But Karla didn't care. She needed to feel him in her as deep as possible. Karla couldn't get enough of it. He stopped, pulled out of her and threw her onto the bed before continuing the mad, hard fucking she was getting. Karla glanced up at the ceiling and watched both of them in the mirrors.

Beau fucked Karla so roughly, that she felt she was going to be torn apart from it. He was close again to squirting his juice in her. Instead, he pulled out and brought himself close to Karla's face and mouth. He shot his load all over her face, hair and into her open mouth. Beau covered Karla with his juice. He stopped for a short moment, and grabbed Karla's head and shoved her onto his cock. Snarling, he told her to lick him clean, before he placed his shaft between her breasts and fucked them, but stopped a fraction from Karla's lips, teasing her. He brought her off once more, then shot his load for the final time, all over and between her breasts.

At last, Beau fullfilled his need to punish his fuck-toy. Karla now understood of what she would receive the next time she played with her brother.