Punky's Diary, 2/24/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she whispers. "It's just that I've never gotten so many erections in a row, is all."

"Well you gotta have at least one more," I'm telling her. "Because with me at least, there's a default of three locations where this thing has to actually enter. You've filled two, and that leaves just one."

The lady is just staring at me.

"Well, with me," I go on, "There's other places too, but they're mostly external—feet, between toes, in my hand, across what I have which loosely resembles tits; stuff like that...."

She's still just staring, but her smile is growing and then I'm smiling, and I give her cock a squeeze and realize it's at full length and girth. I rub my thumb over the spongy head-thingie/helmet-tip and Charlie makes a sizzling noise and her eyes shut halfway.

Then, still spacing out on the warm, delicate thing in my hand I realize I hadn't had my morning 'juice' and the whole idea gets me going! I finally snap out of the daze and look into Charlie's eyes when she snaps out of hers.

"First I'd...like something," I tell her. "Something fresh and fresh-squeezed, something acidic maybe—like orange juice, or maybe lemon?" She grins this huge grin, stands (with her thing sticking almost in my face, which I had to have class enough to not just put my mouth on right then and there because it was so cute!), turns, and then walks back to the kitchen. I enjoy that walk. She walks more chick-like than I do, which...okay, that's not saying much, but you get the idea.

She comes back with a glass and then stops a couple of steps away from me, holds the glass down in front of her and then, with her other hand, aims her cock downward at it. She takes a deep breath, holds it, and a moment later this beautiful, sparkling yellow 'juice' is filling the glass. She obviously has to shut it off and then she bounces her thing on the rim of the glass to get the last dangling drop off, and then comes over and kneels and hands me the glass.

"Alkaline, actually," she says with a bashful smile and I take the glass (it's warm!) and drink the whole thing down. It's so incredible, so intimate and sexy to have part of her actually inside me that I shiver all down my insides. I feel my clit standing on end and my nipples sticking out full and the only thing I want to do is bend down and take that beautiful 'clit' of hers in my mouth again so I can receive the rest of what's in her bladder, but then I remember other things.

"In my ass," I hear myself say. I thought I was just thinking it, but whatever; didn't matter anyhow. I look right straight into her eyes—up a little bit because like I mentioned, she's a bit taller than me even kneeling—and smile. "I want you in my ass. Right now. Wait."

I get up and rush off to the bedroom, rummage around the packing box and individual empty packages that my dildos came in, and find one of the three tubes of KY gel they sent me for free. I run back out and Charlie's all cute and girlish kneeling there waiting. I uncap the tube so fast the cap flies off somewhere under the couch, but I put a big dab of the stuff on my finger and then start to rub it into my ass-hole. I'm shivering all over just from the feeling of that plus the idea that I'm going to have Charlie's body inside me again—though in a different way than before—and when I'm done I get into the classic hands-and-knees-please-screw-me-in-the-ass position and wait.

—Breathlessly!

I don't think I'd ever wanted something so bad in my life, and as I waited I kept thinking finally: a girl's clit is going to be in my rectum! and I had to correct myself, then I went 'well, she's a chick like you said!' and then I just said 'fuck-it' and refused to try and figure the shit out anymore.

Then a spongy, slick bulge was pushing against my sphincter and a moment later my anus spread open like a flower and Charlie pushed into me.

Deep.

* * *

As Charlie ass-fucked me and I started to cum (everything down between my legs was mooshing around, making my cunt and clit get moved—and I especially loved how her balls would slap my clit area) I remember thinking again about dildos and how much I loved the one that was now working my ass to a slippery lather and then I was spacing out comparing my previous male-featured anal sex experiences (or experiments?) and how totally different this was. This was more like being with Morgan or one of my other lovers.

—Chick lovers I mean.

And I'm spacing and thinking about how like a dildo Charlie's cock is because it's so stiff and not just gushing like with those guys and then going all limp and worthless. It was like half an hour nonstop and she was just ramming my brains out, making them ooze and explode through my bottom!

Well, that's what it felt like, okay?

And then I was thinking about Charlie and the fact that she had an ass too—Wow what a fabulous ass!—but more like an 'ass-hole.' And it was something I hadn't 'delved' into, so to speak.

So I was cumming and gasping and planning my strategy because at that point I wanted to just do a day of exchanging ass-fuckings with her. Just back and forth. Put one of my pretty dildos on my crotch and then ream her to pieces, take a break, let her ream me, then ream her, etc. We'd wind up with ass-holes the size of Minnesota or something, but that would be okay too. Then Charlie was slowing, stopping, and then pulling out. I rose up and looked over my shoulder.

"I...I just don't want to cum yet," she gasped. She was all sweaty and flushed and sexier than fuck.

"Yet?" I told her and I realized I was breathing just as hard as she was. I only hoped I looked sexier than fuck too. "You been fucking my ass for...(I glanced at the wall clock)...over forty-five minutes already. Just cum in me, okay?"

Charlie nodded, but then shook her head. She took a breath and looked up at me.

"God, I so want to cum," she breathed.

"Well?"

"I'm just...I wish I could, I mean—"

"—spit it out, dammit," I said. I mean I was really frazzled and on the edge. I was so horny I was just about to break my own rule and suck her beautiful prick right off right then and there. Maybe I'd spit it out, but whatever!

"I've always wanted to...cum in this other way." she whispered, and I was thinking 'like what, so the stuff squirts inwards or something?'

"Like how?" I finally asked her, and now I didn't care about my own orgasms anymore. I wanted to make her cum and that was all. I caught my breath and turned and as I sat, my ankle pressed between my buns and I got an electric shiver.

"Like you," Charlie said. "Like you were just now, from...you know...."

My electric shiver grew and grew and all in a moment I got shakily to my feet, turned and staggered of to my bedroom again. I knew what she wanted and I'd been thinking of it and now I wanted nothing more than to indulge her—or the both of us actually. I found my strap-on dildo and got it, well, strapped on, then went back out to the living room. When Charlie saw me with the beautiful, shiny dildo sticking off my crotch, her eyes lit up. I lit up a little bit too because this dildo had a little thingie which was in my own cunt a little ways and it was supposed to—well, you get the picture; both cumming at the same time sort of thing.

Then I got shakily down on my knees (my whole body was wobbly and weak), found the tube of KY gel and then held it up for Charlie to see. Her grin turned into a full-on smile, and she quickly turned around with her gorgeous ass facing me, and for a moment, still dazed a little bit from what she'd been doing to me, I tried to find her cunt, but then I snapped out of it and started to massage the lube into her bung-hole.

God, she was so smooth there! It was a turn-on to just have my finger poking in her and I got a little carried away with putting more and then more lube in and watching my fingers disappear inside her each time. Finally I got two fingers into her and started to pump her and turn my hand so she'd stretch out better, and she was starting to moan and make all these incredible yummy sounds and I finally realized I had something much better to push into there and so I slid my fingers out, got up on my knees behind her and started to push the head of my dildo into her.

But Charlie (I guess) had gotten too turned-on to wait any longer and she pushed back against me. Her ass totally swallowed the dildo—like a hungry mouth slurping up a noodle!—and then my lower half sort of took over and a moment later I was fucking her in the ass!

It was so completely neat. I'd fucked girls in their ass before but this babe was enjoying it so much it was making me hot just watching her squirm and bump back against me. Plus there was that little 'node' that was rubbing up inside my cunt which didn't do anything but help the feeling if you know what I mean.

So I kept ramming and Charlie kept gasping and moaning and she was spreading her knees wider and wider—which was cool for me because I was all the way up on my knees just to get the height level—and then I was leaning over her massaging her boobs as I fucked her, and then she was lifting back against me and crossing her arms over her head and just swaying and rolling her pelvis and gasping and I was thinking Did somebody say something about me fucking a guy? and then after another ten minutes or so Charlie moved her legs tightly together, which made me have to move mine out around hers and get up off my knees a little bit.

Tall, remember?

Long, lean legs.

Thighs you just wanna bite.

Anyhow—so there I am, riding her ass, really giving it to her as deep and fast as I can, holding her by the hips for leverage, and she suddenly reaches back, takes my hand and then moves it down and around to the backs of her thighs. She makes my hand slide upward and I suddenly feel it—a spongy bulge protruding from between her creamy thighs.

I'm in a twisted, side-to-side position, but feeling the head of her cock peeking out like that—I dunno; it was like beyond sexy or something. But I go back to reaming her out and just a split second later Charlie makes this incredible groaning sound and I feel warm goo squirting on my fingertips! She's cumming—but backwards between her legs.

I just go crazy after that. I'm thinking about how she'd cum before—all down the backs of her legs and all over her pretty feet—and now it's happening again. I let go and straighten up and then I'm just reaming her like crazy while she goes on grunting and groaning (still sounding so chick-like though) and I hold my fingers up and watch her cum dripping and oozing between them, making little strings and blobs. Then the whole thing—the tension, the horniness, the wonder of making this chick cum just by ass-fucking her, and the way her goo feels and looks on my fingers—adds up to the stimulation I'm getting from my end of the dildo, and I cum and squirt all down over her ass and down her crack and everything! I keep riding her but she obviously feels my juice dribbling down her buns and she shoves back and forth a couple of times, taking the dildo deep, and I cum twice more and then the storm just floats away.

Charlie stays rigidly on hands and knees for a couple of minutes and then begins to lower herself flat on the carpet. I go with her so my dildo doesn't slip out, and then we just lay there, her on her front, me draped and sweating against her back, for another five or ten minutes. I'm figuring I won't have to fuck again for at least a year, and that the fuck for next year will have to be Charlie, but then I hear sniffling/snuffling sounds and I lean down and kiss the side of this incredibly hot woman's face. She turns her head and I see the tears and I lick them tenderly off (yah I can be tender) and then finally ease my hips back to get the dildo disconnected. I quickly unstrap the thing and then lay against her side.

Finally she lifts her head and places it on her crossed arms. She smiles this really happy-sad smile at me.

"You've done it, you know," she sighs, and I'm thinking, 'oh shit, I broke something internally. I'm trying to remember where I put my cell phone so I can call 911 or something.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. I'm still panicked. I'm thinking blood spurting and ruptures and all that shit. She just nods and has this real dreamy expression on her face.

"You've done something nobody else has," she whispers. "You've...given me every one of my deepest fantasies—made them come true for me; all of them...."

And so me, being the brightest bulb in the fucking pack, goes, "Huh?"

"Oh just everything, Punky," she says and she looks even more dreamy-eyed and content now. Sorta like how I was feeling. I wondered if I looked that cool though. "The Club thing and your yummy pee trickling down your beautiful leg and dribbling off your sexy toe; you and me just snuggling like warm bugs in a rug; you giving me a full cup of your water to drink; me showing you my real self and you not freaking out, and then...wow...all this. Nobody's ever made me cum like this; not anally. I even tried it myself, but it never worked somehow. And you come along and I'm cumming out my ears.

"...and you sucked me and touched me and made me feel so like a woman. I never thought I could feel more like a woman than I already did, but you proved me wrong...."

"I guess you got your wish then," I told her. I cuddled a little closer against her warm, sweaty side.

"What'd you mean?"

"To be like me," I said. "You said that, but now you find out you really are like me without having to be me. Or some kind of shit like that. You know what I mean though, right? You really are a chick, inside and out—except for that one little spot, which I'm not making fun of size because it's perfect—and if you think about it, there's nothing really different between us, ya know?"

She nodded against her arm and smiled and I kissed her shoulder.

It was such an incredible thing to be with her like that. It was almost the perfect way to end things, but I'm glad she didn't leave. We got up after that, I made us breakfast—which we totally demolished—we had more coffee, and then, just lounging around afterwards I gave her the opportunity to leave if she wanted to. I wanted to be around her forever, but if she wanted to go, I gave her the chance without being obvious about it.

But the lounging around turned into caressing and then kissing and then making out. We spent long, breathless moments on the couch just kissing and petting each other, and since it was obvious she wasn't interested in running away, I turned the other way around and we did sixty-nine until we both came in each other's mouths.

That was incredible.

But each time I'd cum or she'd cum or whatever, and I'd think this was the ultimate, this was the last, we'd find some way of groping or fondling or just downright 'squatting on her lap and getting her prong up my cunt' sort of thing and then we'd be off again. That first day we made love like fifteen separate times. Charlie, when she'd cum, wasn't even spurting anything anymore—maybe a single drop—but it was the feeling more than the 'output.' Not exactly like she has to be Anheuser-Busch putting out millions of gallons a day or anything stupid like that.

But even the 'beer' thing: four times (I think) we climbed into my bathtub and then just totally hosed each other down with piss. That would always turn the both of us completely on and then we'd start making out right there on our knees on the floor of the tub and maybe or maybe not take our explorations out to the bedroom.

Then there were just the 'parts' thing: parts of our bodies that got focused on—toes, shoulders, ass-cheeks. Both of us doing nothing but concentrating on that one place on each other's body to the point where it was orgasm time.

My shoulders—shit, it's not often one of my partners can bring me off just by the way the kiss and caress my shoulders, but Charlie sure did.

Stuff like that.

The whole day went by that way, which made me glad I'd taken off from work, and then it was Friday and I called Morgan and she had this 'freshly-fucked' tone to her voice.

"Take a three-day, Punky," she said. I hear Ava giggling behind her somewhere. "I know I am."

"I took yesterday off too," I told her.

"Yes, I know," she answered. "Damnit, you imp, will you stop it? Oh, sorry...uh no problem okay? I...have to go now...."

The boss hung up before I could say good-bye so I hung up too. Charlie and I had done every thing a biological male and biological female could possibly do together, but since she was a chick, we did all the other things too—crotch grinding till I gushed and she ejaculated between our legs; her strapping on my dildo so she'd have two prongs with which to totally investigate two of my holes; both of us using my double-ended dildo (both of us anally at first, then her anally, me cuntally); Charlie, even with an erection, using just her pubic bone to bump my pussy till I went blank; mutual, simultaneous nipple-sucking, and then the whole foot/leg thing with her toe-fucking my cunt while I rubbed her dick with my toes; her riding my thigh (with the help of KY) until she spurt on my leg; me doing the same with her; her tit-fucking my pussy and me returning the favor with my so-called boobs rubbing up and down against the bottom of her 'clit', and then some other cool stuff that could only be done with Charlie in particular.

—specifically, having her lay on her back with her legs clenched and her cock peeking out behind her thighs, and me just leaning in there and sucking the knob of it (just exactly like a clit) until she unloaded. The way her legs stuck straight up in the air when she came though! So totally and outrageously sexy.

For me though, I really got into eating her out. It was the normal position for me, laying at an angle across her thigh, licking and sucking her clit while I finger-fucked her. I loved having my fingers in her butt-hole! There was always a little KY left in there from the time before and it would get all slick and slippery just like a cunt would be and then I'd have my lips around her dick and I'd just go on and on like that until she spurt. I'd be able to feel her anus contracting around my fingers as warm goo spit out on my tongue and that was such a turn-on that first time I started to masturbate the moment she was done cumming.

Except Charlie caught my attention and then quickly slipped her foot under me. I felt her raise her toe and then I just moved back a little till it popped into my cunt, and for the next half hour I rode this 'auxiliary penis' of hers till I couldn't even think.

All Friday, all Saturday and then Sunday.

* * *

Charlie and I were laying on towels in the living room, on our fronts, basking in the warm rays of the sun as it came through the front windows. My place is nice, but there's no place two girls can do nude sunbathing without the neighbors peeking.

Plus the way we'd gotten ready to sunbathe—peeing our bladders dry on each other first, then helping each other rub it all in. We were still dripping when we settled on those towels, and now there we were, just half dozing and stuff.

—Which you have to understand, was after having this incredibly torrid mutual foot-fucking thing that had lasted most of the night. Pretty toes, saliva, pussy goo, piss—that kind of thing.

So we're laying there and I'm pretty much cummed out for at least another few hours and we're just enjoying the sun in our little 'indoor' outdoors, and the thought of going back to the office the following day comes to mind and I realize Charlie hasn't made any calls or anything to her workplace, so I ask.

"What do I do for a living?" she quotes my question. She turns her head and smiles groggily. "I...don't actually work. I'm...filthy rich."