Punky's Diary, Dec 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

So then it's getting toward quitting time and we hurry to clean things up and put things back in order. We'd toppled a couple of empty cases which needed to be stood up again, and the bags were soaked, and with all the squirting and dust, we'd both gotten a little grimy. We finally got our clothes on and Stevie sprayed a bunch of Lysol in the room to cover any smells that might be left and then we punched out and stood there just looking at each other.

For me it had been the best day at work—ever! Just looking at her, even fully clothed now, I knew I could easily continue with her all night long, and after a moment of silent staring at each other, I invited her out to dinner.

So that's the way the day pretty much ended, with Stevie and me fucking each other's brains out back at my place, and well, there's just a couple more days before the office closes for the holidays, and...I' wondering what sort of cute present'll be left for me under my tree this year.

A naked Stevie wrapped in a big red ribbon?

Or maybe I could wrap myself up. Think I might shave things down a bit though—just so she doesn't feel so completely exposed.

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yup

I can only add my appreciation for the smoking hotness of that story, you can really write. I do believe I will have to make my juicy way thru your entire catalogue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOTTEST

damn lesbian squirt story I ever read. Love your writing style. Read a few sentences, just to get an idea of the story, but COULD NOT stop till the end. Must write more - any topic!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Locker Room Tribbing I trib with my submissive crush post-workout.in Lesbian Sex
Keeping It in the Family (Sisters) Naomi confesses her love for her adopted sister.in Lesbian Sex
Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom Sweet teen virgin is seduced by her boyfriend's pretty Momin Lesbian Sex
Olivia Gets in Trouble A misbehaving student gets her just desserts.in Fetish
Wet: A Tale of Desperation She desperately tries to find a bathroom in time!in Fetish
More Stories