Punky's Diary, Jan 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rigid?

Stiff?

And I'm not talking her clit either.

Just...fuck I dunno—formal? Not relaxed?

Uptight. Yah, that's the word.

She got over that real fast when I'd started in on her legs and feet though. She sorta lost control of herself, and there was that one point where she was on her back and I had her feet crossed right in front of her pussy (I'd been planning on just licking her feet for awhile and then throwing them aside and going diving) and was licking and kissing them that she had this really huge, really unexpected orgasm. Suddenly my knees and thighs and fingers were drenched in warm liquid and she started to sit up and was apologizing and stuff. One whiff told me it wasn't girl-cum—it was pee—but knowing what it was, who it was from, and why it had gushed out, really turned me on totally. While she was still going on about "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Punky! It'll never happen again I promise! Here, let me clean you up at least!" I got my legs around hers, pressed my pussy right up against hers and started tribbing right then and there.

She gushed again—pee—but it only made me hotter for her. I started to really grind and slide and then she was getting into it, and I was kissing her leg and she was cumming and squirting and then I was squirting.

It was really a mess, and I loved it.

But then I stopped and just buried my face between her legs and she was gasping about how I should watch out because it was 'going to come out again' and 'please oh please stop before I shoot!'

Fucking hot.

And while I was licking her dripping, pee-scented snatch she peed again right in my face. It was so exciting I just smeared my entire face into that stream and Morgan finally just lay back and got with the flow in a manner of speaking.

I think her entire bladder emptied over that next ten or fifteen minutes and by the time it was over, she'd really loosened up a lot!

And this had been near noon. We hadn't showered or anything and still wore each other's perfume and so here we lay on her sofa watching the day turning to night.

Like for me? I don't care who the woman is most times. I mean I do care, so that's not the best way to put it. I guess it's more like I don't mind who I'm with—I'm an 'equal-opportunity lover'; just don't go being all severe and strict and shit like that. Just fucking relax into it or don't do it at all, ya know?

So the whole weekend went by like that and then it was Monday and I saw her in the hall and we were back to being all professional and shit (hey what did I say? I've got class now!), and it was all "Ms." this and "Ms." that. I felt really proud and stuff, being so classy.

Then I went to the ladies room right before lunch and I'm sitting there in my stall and someone comes in.

"Punky?" she says, and I know it's Morgan. I say "Hey" back to her and nobody else is in there so she walks up to my door and stops. I see her (really cute) shoes right there.

"I feel like just ripping your clothes off and doing things to you!" she whispers, and I'm thinking Well fuck, this is a new blouse I have on. Maybe if I was rich like you it would be diff—

Then I'm going, Not literally 'rip,' you dumbfuck!

But by this time I'm horny already because, well, you know how it is when somebody whose pussy you've already spent two days with just comes right out and says they want you!

So I reach for some toilet paper to wipe (only pee), and then I'm thinking, what the hell am I doing? So I stand with my skirt and panties down to my knees, reach over and unlock the door, and then I notice she's squatting there on the other side of the door.

Then she places an empty Starbucks paper cup on the floor right there.

"...I'm just..." she says. "I...I'd just like...a little bit, okay?"

So I'm thinking You already had the whole coffee, right? But her hand is trembling as she pushes the cup a little further in under the door.

"Um...a little?"

"Yes, Punky," she says. "A little taste is all. I miss it—and you...."

Okay, so dimwit here picks the cup up and I'm looking at it like an idiot thinking a little taste of what?

And then since I'm standing there with my ass hanging out bare, the air conditioning reminds me that I'm bare-ass, and then it hits me. So I step my feet a little wider apart, put the cup under my pussy, and then try to go. I really can't because I've already gone and was just about to leave you know? But there's just a little bit left so I take a breath to relax and then it comes out; this short little trickle.

And as I let the last drop drip down (it's like a tablespoon's worth) I'm thinking Girl you better be right about this! and then I reach down and put the cup back on the floor. Morgan picks it up right away.

"Thank you!" is all she says and then I hear her shoes clicking over to one of the sinks. I finish up wiping and slide everything back up and I flush and go out the door and there Morgan is, looking at herself in the mirror, daintily dipping her finger in my pee and then licking it off with her tongue.

So shit yah, it turns me on!

She glances back at me and smiles, and then touches more of my pee to the very tip of her nose, puts a little bit behind her ears like it was perfume, and then puts the cup to her mouth and drinks it all down!

My pee!

I'm swollen and wet now. My nipples are crinkling up into points. I can hardly breathe, and then I go to Morgan and for a long moment we simply hug each other right at the sink. I guess anybody could've come in and seen us but it didn't matter at that point. I just needed to feel her against me and that was all.

When the hug is over, we kiss—but really lightly because she wears a lot of lipstick and stuff at the office—and then she sorta gets hold of herself, straightens her coat and skirt and goes out to the door. Before she opened it though she looked back at me again.

"You're like a drug, little lady," she says.

"Recreational, or...life-preserving?" I joke back at her.

"Life-giving, you sassy little tart!" she laughs back, and then she's gone.

We continued that whole conversation that night at her place. It went something like:

"I called you a tart today."

"Well am I?"

"What?"

"Tart?"

"No, you're more creamy and slick and silky."

"Not even tangy?"

"Well, we wiped the barbecue sauce all off, didn't we?"

"Most of it."

"Did I miss a spot?"

"Might have."

"Come here then, I'm thinking you might need a bath."

"With..."

"My tongue of course, silly!"

It was so weird being licked from my forehead and down my face and chin and neck, all the way down to the tips of my toes and then back up the reverse side, but that's what Morgan did. We'd already done the barbecue sauce thing in her kitchen (mostly by accident), but now I'm laying there staring up at the stars with this cute woman literally licking me from head to toes.

I mean okay, before in the kitchen I'd struggled to open the bottle of barbecue sauce and I was of course naked (because why wouldn't you be when you're alone with your lover?), and the thing suddenly opened and drenched me. I was going to grab the sponge and start wiping, but Morgan started licking me.

At first it was just ticklish and I was laughing and stuff, but you know how something like that can get serious real fast.

Like instantly.

But now it was complete coverage and all I could do was lay there gasping and squirming and moaning. I sorta clasped my hands above my head and then my boss was licking my armpits and gliding her tongue down to my nipples—total heaven I can tell you!

I was pretty much a melted puddle when she was done, but she just went on even though I couldn't even move. She sucked my toes, licked my ankles, and then rolled me over so she could paint every pore of my backside with her tongue.

The puddle that was me, evaporated. When I opened my eyes it was nearly nine o'clock but this sudden flash of horniness came over me. It's like being beyond orgasm where you're ready to go even more.

Plus, the woman had been tonguing my ass-hole for I don't know how long, and it finally just got to me!

So now I'm turning and holding and grabbing and she totally gives in to me and I get on top and I'm like this wild animal all of a sudden.

Totally not my fault though.

And I pretty much do everything she did to me—head to toes—and it's like almost midnight when we finally stop. Everything's totally out of breath and sweaty and I get up to go potty, but Morgan just grabs her wine glass (yah, I had a little with dinner) and holds it out to me.

So okay now! This time I'm ready though! I hand her my glass too, and then there we are, like two crazy-women, pissing in each other's glasses, and then handing them back.

We do a toast and then we drink, and I don't know what it is about it (maybe just the thought of where and who it came from) but when I drank down what Morgan gave me it was like this whole hotter-than-hot thing happening instantly.

Obviously it was with her too because we both simply attacked each other with everything we had and that whole part of it didn't end till like two in the morning. I mean, we were tribbing and fingering and tonguing and toe-ing and I was squirting, and she was pissin'! It was a little cold outside on the deck, but to tell the truth neither of us really noticed 'cause of all the hot water spraying around.

So anyhow, that's the big thing with me right now—Morgan, my boss.

I guess I have to say 'fuck it' to trying for class and culture with yoga right now.

Oh-fucking-well though...

END

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You got class lady.

Ok, I gave you a 5 because I like your style. You're smart, you're funny, you're hot, you're down to earth, and yes sweetie... you really do have class (without being snobbish).

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Piss & Ice Cream A woman waits for her lover while getting feverish.in Fetish
Golden Rules Ready for University, Gabriella is in for a big, wet surprise!in Fetish
A Pee Lust Story Ch. 01 Their first experience with piss.in Fetish
My First Bathroom Incident A taste of watersports.in Fetish
Innocent Amber Ch. 01 College freshman masturbates for first time.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories