Puppet-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

Again she pointed my head so that I faced the camera. This time I have to admit that I was enjoying it. The combination of what Sam was doing below and what Deb was making me do had me dripping wet. "Yes, puppet's pussy is hot and bothered. . . ma'am, I added.

Deb smiled knowingly, slid down her panties, and stepped out of them before positioniing herself face up on the sofa with her legs spread wide. "But it's time for the real thing."

Deb's musky scent filled the air. Her thick patch of pubic hair was damp. My mind shouted out that this wasn't right - it wasn't what I wanted - it wasn't who I wanted. But the fist inside my body pushed, pulled, and twisted. I had no choice; I was truly a puppet - her puppet.

I kissed it at first. First along her mons and then along the lips of her sex.

"Oh, she's a little teaser puppet, this one," Deb said to Sam.

The hand in my pussy pressed in filling me completely - stuffing me like a Thanksgiving turkey. With a groan as the air in my lungs was forced out from the inside, I began to lick albeit with trepidation. To be honest; I had fantasized about doing this for Sam and Deb. The fantasies turned me on, but at the same time they were frightening. I worried that I wouldn't be good at it and I worried even more that what if I didn't like it. I mean, how do you tell someone, sorry, but my curiosity has been satisfied. See you around.

Well, that wasn't an option now. I was helpless to do other than these two women wanted and right now what they wanted was for me to lick; which wasn't so bad, except for being taped and treated like I was like some kind of slave or something.

"That's it puppet, work my clit," Deb cooed. "But back up a bit and look at the camera."

I tried to refuse, but she just hissed, "Do it bitch," Grabbed me by the ear and pulled and twisted until she was satisfied with my position.

"Keep licking." That was from Sam, still having her way deep inside of my helpless body. I obeyed, snaking my tongue up and down long the folds of her sex. I had gone from daddy's girl, to college girl, to sorority girl, all the way up to management girl. And now, in the span of minutes, because of one stupid, stupid decision, I was now porn star girl. Oh God, what would daddy do if he ever found out?

"Smile baby," Deb said sweetly, running her hands through my hair and up and down my back.

It didn't take me long to realize that there was an easy way and a hard way whenever I was asked to do something. Either way, I would end up doing it. I gazed up at Deb, plastering a fake smile on my lips, then another for the camera, and returned to licking her sex.

"Oh you should see her smile Sam," Deb said. "She just loves pussy this little puppet does. Don't you puppet?"

"Yes ma'am.," I answered. She twisted my ear until I remembered to add. "Puppet loves pussy." About this time, the circumstances, the camcorder, the fist in my sex, and even the domination overpowered the remainder of my will. I surrendered body and mind. I became an animal. . . a puppet.

Deb must have read my expression. "It feels good, doesn't it, puppet girl? Doesn't it feel good being our little puppet?"

"Does puppet want to be our little lipstick lezzie girl?" Deb asked, tilting my head toward the camera again.

"Yes," I groaned. "Ah, ah fuck. Puppet wants to be your ah - ah little lipstick lezzie girl. Oh God your hand Sam! Oh! OH!" I dove back down, pressing my face deeply into Deb's sex. She was moving faster, humping my face. I just let my lower body totally relax. Giving myself up to Sam's hand. Letting her have her way with me.

Deb tilted my head to the camera again, only this time she held my cheek tightly against her sex, while she continued to hump her hips. "Tell me about Sam's hand. Tell me what it's doing to puppet pussy."

Her hand was in me. Pushing, pulling, twisting, banging against my womb. Oh she was a cruel woman . . .a beast, but a beast that owned me. "Oh God, she's raping me. Raping puppet's pussy. Oh-oh-oh it hurts. Please make her stop."

Debs hips moved faster still. Her wiry pubic hair was beginning to burn my cheek. "But, you love it, don't you puppet?"

"No. . .. oh oh God, yes. . .." It came out as a sob. "God help me I do. I lay still between them, allowing them to use me. I felt a familiar tingling in my extremities. Oh, how I tried to will it away, but the feeling was relentless. It would not be denied.

"Going to cum for us now puppet?" Deb asked. "You do love it, don't you? Give us a cum. Show us, show everyone, show us how much you love it."

"Oh God - oh God - ohhhhh-" I groaned. It was happening. I was coming. I spread my legs wide, giving my soul to Sam's hand. Deb pushed my face back in her sex, and I licked for all I was worth. Sam drove me on. Plowing me. Exploring me. Punishing me with her hand. I came three more times before finally Deb's fingernails cut into my ears as she pulled my tightly to her sex.

"Oh puppet, here it comes. Don't stop. Don't you dare stop!" Deb cried. I didn't. I attacked her clit with renewed vigor. "Oh -oh -OH FUCK!" She bucked several times, before finally releasing my head from her thighs.

Deb got to her feet and stretched languidly. "God, but that was good!" She kissed Sam on the lips, which turned into a long deep kiss. "Thank you lover," she beamed, totally ignoring me, the person who had given her the pleasure. Then she took the camcorder off the tripod.

Meanwhile, I was still held fast by Sam's hand.

"Just try to relax," Sam said, and then she began to work her hand free.

Now that the flames of my desires had cooled, the pleasure from before, when I was coming, well the pleasure was gone and now it felt like mostly pain. My pussy was raw and stretched. It had been traumatized. Probably ruined. But, thank God, Sam was gentle removed it as tenderly as possible. I cried out when it finally pulled free and the shock of cold air hitting my insides burned my delicate linings. Oh God, I was truly ruined. I could no longer close my sex. My hole was now a HOLE. How was I going to explain this at the hospital? I slipped and fell?

"Don't move," Deb warned. There was no need to warn. In my state . . . I was in no hurry.

All of a sudden, the feeling of cold plastic touching my sex, caused me to gasp in shock. Dear Lord, it was the lens of the camera.

"Close your puppet pussy," Deb said.

I tried, but it was useless. Oh God, I prayed I wasn't ruined forever.

"What's wrong," Deb asked.

"I c-can't," I cried, and then I cried even louder when my labia was tugged sharply.

":Puppet can't," Deb corrected.

I had prayed that things would start to return to normal after they had been satisfied, but clearly they hadn't. "Puppet can't." I corrected.

"Get on your knees, puppet," Sam said.

I did so. But they weren't satisfied until I knelt before them, with my legs spread wide and my fingers laced behind my neck. All the while, the camera continued to film my humiliation.

"You know something puppet," Deb said. "All the other Creampuffs we've turned into little hand puppets decided to run off after the first night. Oh sure, we've got memories." She pointed to the tapes around the TV. There were around thirty of them. All with a girl's name and date. "But memories can only go so far."

Sam continued where Deb left off. "And then Deb came to me with the best idea. There was this cute little cream-puff, who we just so happened to work for. I said, Deb, what are you trying to do lover, get us fired?"

Deb said, "And I said, hell no. Once she gets the puppet treatment, who's she going to tell with this tape floating around? A tape like this would ruin her little cream puff world. What would mommy and daddy think? What about her friends or co-workers? Hmmm, to hear the little sweet Cream-puff begging to be our little hand puppet?"

Tears welled in my eyes and began to fall. There was no way I could let the tape get out, yet the alternative was even worse. I was ruined . . . sexually and socially.

Sam said, "So, what's it gonna be puppet? You gonna be our permanent puppet girl? Or does the tape go out?"

The price was too high to pay. "The tape goes out," I sobbed. I was blubbering. My life was over.

"There- there, puppet," Deb pressed in close, running her hands through my long hair. A nice gesture if she hadn't been naked and my face wasn't pressed into her crotch. "Don't worry about her," she said. To Sam: "See, I told you she wouldn't go for it."

My heart leapt, even as she pulled me in tighter to her crotch. I allowed her, and strangely, I could feel myself getting turned on again.

"Okay puppet," Deb said. "Here's my very last offer. You come over here every Saturday at five o'clock. You do everything we say. When we are done with you, just like tonight, you can leave. How's that sound, puppet?"

One night a week? To be totally owned for one night out of seven in exchange for my social standing. I could keep my job. I wouldn't have to explain to my friends or family. I could even keep my boyfriend.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered. "Puppet will do it."

"That's my puppet," Deb cooed. "Now, give your lovers a kiss to seal the deal."

I tried to stand, but she held me down with a hand to my shoulder.

"No," Deb said. "We're lovers." She pointed to herself and then to Sam. And then they kissed very lovingly. I felt a twinge of jealousy.

"These are your lovers." Deb smiled wickedly, and then pointed to her lush bush and to Sam's sticky hand. "And you better convince them you mean it."

I burned with humiliation. Even more so since my degradation was still being filmed. But, I knew that I had no choice. I had to do it . . . and be believable. So I kissed each joint of Sam's knuckles and sucked on her thumb and index finger. I should have been completely mortified, but I found myself growing decidedly aroused. Then, I reached my hands around Deb and grabbed her soft bottom. I pretended I was kissing my boyfriend and kissed her plump sex like my long lost lover.

"Enough, puppet," Deb said.

Sam tossed my dress and heels. "Get dressed puppet, we need some privacy."

"But-" I needed my underwear. I needed a shower.

"But?" Deb raised her eyebrows. "Okay, *but* we are also going to play with you at work sometimes. Any other buts?"

"No ma'am," I answered hurriedly, quickly putting on my dress and heels. "Puppet understands."

********

I was driving home, keeping the car under the speed limit. No way, I wanted to be stopped in the state I was in.

I understood what Deb had said. I understood all to well. And further disobedience or procrastination on my end would change the deal and the deal was bad enough as it was. I dreaded the thought of what they had in mind to do to me at work. Why didn't I just leave and keep my big mouth shut? And just keep things with one day a week at their apartment. What would they do? Would they call me puppet in front of the other employees? What would they do when my boyfriend came to visit?

Oh Lord, I should have been mortified, yet instead I was growing hot. My cunt was sore. It hurt to sit, much less walk. I pushed my skirt to my hips and touched my aching flesh. God, what had she done to me? Well, at least my opening had closed back up. Mostly. Oh, it would surely hurt too much to masturbate, or would it?

The end

*******

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers
12