Puppies That Reek Of Awesomeness!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian keeps fondling Debra's large tits as he begins pushing his cock upward into Debra's hot cunt, "Ahhhh shit... the rama-percussions of this is gonna be totally rad..." Christian moans as Debra rides his eleven inch cock.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh shit!" Debra moans and bites down on her bottom lip as she slams down hard on Christian's cock before being pulled back roughly by Edge as her hot ass smacks against his tanned waist, feeling his cock deeply slam into her tight asshole. Debra sweats as she's sandwiched between Edge and Christian, both deeply fucking her.

"Mmmm... uhhh shit fuck yea... I wish.. we had the benefit of flash photography right now..." Edge laughs and grunts as sweat drips down his face as he pounds Debra's sexy ass with his large fat rock hard cock with perfectly time movements.

Christian licks his lips as he takes his hands off of Debra's sweat covered tits, "Mmmm yea... shit... fuck... this is fabultatious!" Christian moans as Debra slams down roughly on his cock as he drives his dick deeply up into Debra's pussy.

Debra raises an eyebrow and laughs a bit "Fabultatious?" Debra says as she presses her lips together while her hands slightly slip against Christian's sweaty, muscular chest as she continues to rock back and forth between Edge and Christian getting fucked in both her asshole and pussy.

Edge grits his teeth before he pulls thirteen inch shaft out of Debra's tight asshole, "Hey Christian... let's really make this fucktacular... let's give her the con-cock-to...." Edge says as he tosses his sweat soaked hair back before he pulls Debra off of his brother's cock.

"Dude! That idea is so full of TLC... totally ludicrous coolness!" Christian says with a grin as Edge lays Debra on her right side on the floor of Commissioner Foley's unusual office.

Debra raises her eyebrow once again as she slightly confused "Hey...wait guys, what's going on?" Debra asks with a soft laugh as Edge keeps Debra laying on her right side on the floor of Mick Foley's office.

Edge moves in front of Debra as Christian gets up to move himself behind her, "You're gonna experience the ultimate reeking of awesomeness!" Christian says eagerly as he lays down on his side behind Debra and lifts her left leg up slightly before he begins to push his eleven inch dick into her asshole.

Edge licks his teeth, "Yeah totally!" Edge says as he lays on his side in front of Debra so that he can push his thirteen inch cock into Debra's tight pussy. Edge and Christian then look at each other for a moment and then at the same time, they both deeply ram their cocks into Debra's asshole and pussy.

"Ohhhhhh shit!" Debra moans, placing her hands on Edge's muscular and sweaty chest as he pushes his cock into her warm, tight pussy. Debra grits her teeth and leans back against Christian slightly as she starts to grind in between Edge and Christian as the two brothers start to repeatedly thrust their cocks into the Lt. Commissioner of the WWF.

"Uhh... ahh... yeah... mmm..." Christian moans as he sharply thrusts his cock in and out of Debra's asshole at roughly the same pace as Edge who's spearing the hot Lt. Commissioner's tight pussy.

"Ahhh yea... mmm fuck yea... this is totally rad!" Edge licks his teeth as he and Christian begin to speed up the pace of their thrusts as they sandwich fuck Debra.

Debra closes her eyes and bites down on her bottom lip as the hot WWF Diva rocks in between Edge and Christian, while laying on her right side on the floor. Debra's hot ass presses back against Christian's toned waist as Edge pulls her forward, deeply thrusting his cock into her tight, warm pussy "Ohhhh shit!" Debra moans, dripping of sweat.

Sweat drips off of both Edge and Christian's tanned, toned bodies as they double team the sexy WWF Lt. Commissioner. The two brothers soon begin to alternate their thrusts, with Christian pulling his cock back from Debra's ass whenever Edge slams his own deep into Debra's cunt and vice versa. "Ahhh... mmm yea... fuck... banging the Lt. Commish totally rules..." Christian moans whenever his drills his cock as far as possible into Debra's asshole.

"Mmmm...ohhhh...ohhhh shit!" Debra moans as her pussy tightens around Edge's shaft and she begins to cum, while Christian continues to pound her tight asshole with his cock.

"Ahhh... mmm fuck..." Edge moans as he feels Debra's warm cum flowing on his thirteen inch cock as he fucks her pussy, "Dude... Debbie like totally erupted!" Edge smirks.

"Dude... that's like totally awesome!" Christian moans as he keeps thrusting his cock into her ass. The two studdly WWF Tag Team Champions soon pull their big, hard cocks out of Debra's ass and pussy and stand up as Debra relaxes after cumming.

Debra bites down on her bottom lip as she wipes some sweat off of her forward "Wow... that sure was awesome..." Debra says with a soft laugh before she glances down at Edge and Christian's throbbing cocks "I suppose to you want to release too..." Debra smirks as she sits back down onto her knees "I want you both to cum on my tits..."

Edge and Christian both look at each other and give each other a high five, "Dude! That is totally cool!" Christian says as he steps close to Debra as he begins to stroke his throbbing cock with his left hand.

"Yeah... shit this is like... cumtastic!" Edge replies as he starts to stroke his thirteen inch shaft with his right hand.

Debra licks her eyes as she tosses her sweat dampened blond hair back and tilts her head back slightly, sticking her large and rounded tits out for Edge and Christian "Mmm...yeah stroke those big dicks for me."

Christian licks his lips as he tilts his head back as he keeps stroking his throbbing cock with his left hand, "Aww.... mmmm ohhh shit..." Christian moans as he aims his cock down at Debra's large hot tits and begins spraying his hot, thick cum over both of them.

Debra presses her lips together and glances down at her large tits as Christian's warm cum lands and drips down her tits "Mmm...ohh yeah..." Debra smirks and then glances at Edge "One more left..."

Christian takes a step back after he's done cumming and he looks at Edge, "Come on chumpstaine..." Christian says jokingly.

Edge smirks at his brother, "Hey I'm not a quick spurter..." Edge replies as he strokes his thirteen inch cock rapidly with his right hand. The tall, blond haired WWF Tag Team Champion licks his teeth as he bends his knees slightly to aim his cock right at Debra's cum covered tits. "Ahhh... mmm... awww yea... ohh shit yea..." Edge moans as he finally begins to cum, spraying a huge load of cum onto Debra's tits that surprises the WWF's Lt. Commissioner.

Debra licks her lips and smirks as she closes her eyes and tilts her head back further as she feels Edge's warm cum splatter down onto her large tits, before his and Christian's cum together starts to drip down her tits "Ohhhh shit..." The sweaty Debra moans.

"Mmm fuck yea... that's how you shoot a load for the Lt. Commish!" Edge laughs a bit as he finishes cumming.

"Whatever..." Christian says with a laugh.

Debra raises an eyebrow and smirks as she stands up from the floor. Debra glances at Edge and Christian, placing her hands on her smoothly rounded hips "Alright boys...you got what you wanted....you two may have the night off..." Debra says and pauses as she lightly licks her lips before smirking "But..."

"But what?" Edge asks as he looks at the cum dripping tits of the beautiful WWF Lt. Commissioner.

Debra raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks "This Sunday, at the Pay Per View, your match against the Hardys will now be...a ladder match!"

"Awww... damn..." Christian says with a frown before Edge puts his hand on him to get him to stop before he begins.

Edge smirks, "That's no problem... we can beat the Hardys and the Dudleys in a ladder match... so the Hardys ain't gonna be any trouble for us!" Edge says confidently.

Debra presses her lips together and she slowly nods her head, firmly looking at Edge "Is that so?"

"Yeah that's so... we beat them in TLC's matches... we beat them in regular matches..." Edge says.

"Hey the only thing we didn't beat them in is a cage match!" Christian says.

Debra snaps her fingers "That's settled then!" Debra then laughs "Your match Sunday, will be a cage match...and that's FINAL!" Debra shouts in a Mick Foley-like manner.

Edge looks at Christian with a sharp glare, "Good going Reekazoid..."

Christian puts his hands up, "What I do?" Christian asks innocently as he and Edge gather their clothes and gets dressed. The two brothers leave Commissioner Foley's office bickering, leaving Debra by herself as she looks down at her cum-covered chest.

Debra smirks as she slowly glances and turns her head, noticing that Edge and Christian have both left "Oh wait! Edge...Christian!" Debra calls out after them "I forgot...Have a nice day..."

-END-

12