All Comments on 'Purchased but Not Owned Ch. 01'

by amby_sub_mazz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Much better

I liked the first story, but this one is even better. Good job

cornycarcornycarabout 10 years ago
this is really good!

Please continue!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
I guess it was improved

But I thought the story was pretty awesome before, except for some spelling errors. One question: what kind of world are you creating where the buying and selling of human beings is legal?

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
That was a brave decision

Your original story was very good - but this has improved even on that. Very well done; please have five stars with my sincere thanks. It took courage to do what you have done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nicely done!

I read the first version and have been waiting for more so I was super excited when I saw the title again. Looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good job! I can't figure out from this story or the original if this is legal slavery in an alternate society or a twisted consensual slavery. I think the legal modern slavery might be hotter.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
I wondered that too

How did she get to be there in the first place.

I loved it first time too, so was surprised to see it back.

Good call

notime2notime2about 10 years ago
Thank you...

for returning. I personally did not have any issues with you first verison. The sex at the end was spontaneous, all caused by the rain, and it's shivering wetness. I was ok with it though it would take on a different feeling depending on how you vocalized the characters the morning after. As for others questioning the world: The woman Amanda did state that if she (Jaycee) ever wanted out of the "lifestyle" to come looking for her. So I did not even consider that this was a slave society. It seemed like bitchy masters that did not want to deal with their most prized possessions any more. That they forgot about the gift of submission that was received. That they wanted a "newer" model. That these "relationships" were without any love connection and only a contractual. (If there was love it was fleeting, not willing to fight for the long haul when you are able to be "trade in" so easily.) And, or, possible trainers, it was time to move on.

Welcome back.

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Brava

So happy you brought this back for us. There is quite an interesting story here, especially since Declan is not the typical cartoon master. Don't rush yourself or the story. Remember that 'why' is what drives most stories.

Carefully consider each word, noun, verb, adjective or adverb...does it set the tone you are looking for? Could it give off unintended tones to the reader? Case in point here-when exchanging names you have Declan smirking. He is working so hard to calm and reassure Jaycee, yet smirking most often has some degree of negative attached to it. Better, perhaps, 'the corner of his lip tugging up slightly.'

I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great job!

Maybe more rescue drama than erotica... and should perhaps carry a trigger warning-- I don't usually suggest that in erotica, but this was a portrayal of PTSD as much as it was anything.

At any rate, it was lovely and I hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Impatient!!!

Is chapter 2 coming any time soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue. I'm on edge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous