All Comments on 'Pure Moonlight Ch. 15'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow...

My heart soared when I saw this was posted. I hope you don't take as long to post the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That was a fucking waste of time. If you're going to post a story post a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

First of all thank you for continuing the story. It has been one I have been following since almost the beginning.

Sorry about your personal struggles.

The chapter was far too short and left so many things unanswered. My sincere hope is that you do not have such a long gap between chapters as you have with the last several. Most of all Please complete this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I loved this story, however this chapter just left me feeling blah, its not long enough. I'm sorry you've been through so much but maybe you should have waited to continue especially since it seems it will be a while til the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please finish! This story is absolutely wonderful!

CaptainsSirenCaptainsSirenalmost 10 years ago
Welcome back

Despite the short chapter, it's good to see that you still enjoy writing and are working to finish the story you have shared freely with us. I hope it lets you find an escape from your troubles.

So sorry that jerks who didn't learn the lesson that if you can't say anything good, then don't say anything - especially if you have to say it anonymously - have to display their lack of manners.

That said, I have to admit I wish it was more, too. Perhaps, if life or w/e causes another extended delay, you could just keep us informed with an update on your profile, so we'll know you're working to continue the tale, and hold off posting until a more substantial bit is ready. A tease and a cliffhanger is almost too much :)

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Wonderful

I just discovered this story today. It's interesting. Now, I want to know what will happen and how her bond with Zac will be restored. Excellent

Skyla123Skyla123almost 10 years ago
As usual

Pure awesomeness.

Worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please....more ;-)

Love it can't wait <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're forgetting something!!

This is all well and good, but what about A Wolf's Tail? We've been waiting forever for chapter 7.

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
More, please?

This story is really good, and I cannot wait to see a satisfying resolution to their troubles. I have noticed that it is much better to read stories that are complete rather than wait for months for each update, but this story is so good that I do not intend to give up on it, however, at this rate it might be wise to check back only a long time from now - please tell me that won't be the case! I understand that life gets in the way and that you do not owe your readers anything, however, you do owe it to yourself to do your best for this wonderful story and to develop self-discipline if you are serious about being a writer, because you certainly have the talent. But talent without self-discipline is often squandered... As for the future, a good advice that I've seen shared many times by writers (who have high hopes but end up having huge pauses between postings and thus alienate their readers) is that the best thing to do is to write the whole story before posting it. So maybe by some miracle you can get enough motivation to sit down and finish this story. I really hope so, because this story is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking into the future

Ally is fucked. The next time she comes back she must run away from that place. THEY WILL NEVER LET HER STAY. She must find another way to anchor herself. (To the author >>> I DON'T F$#_"/ING CARE WHAT YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BUT WHAT I WROTE WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

NarvikNarvikover 9 years ago
Great story

This story appears to be well plotted with plenty of directions you can go from. Plenty of details and enough empathy to have a feel for the characters. The score is too low for this story. It should be at least 4.6 and as high as 4.8.. I think some people scored it lower because of its brevity. They thought Lincoln's Gettysburg address was short back then but look at it now.

I enjoy reading stories like these. They help me forget for a while the toils of life though only a for short while.

Broken_TJBroken_TJover 9 years ago
Keep going!

I am really enjoying this story. Bringing her face to face with her mother, and with Luna is a very interesting twist! Can't wait to see where you take Ally next. Hopefully it won't be much longer???

JainzarJainzarover 9 years ago
more to come?

Will you be continuing this story?

I have just finished it so far and am really enjoying it and can not wait to see where you take it to next.

trinkrazotrinkrazoover 9 years ago
What a Plot.

I hope you know where your going... ya lost me. To many mythos, pick one and stay, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE

I really enjoy your story line. Keep it up. A little faster between chapters would be nice, but don't rush creativity. Somebody said to pick one mythos and stay with it, but who says a world can only have one mytho? I just have a few questions that I hope get answered in coming chapters.

1. What happens to Ally's cat? I hope she isn't abandoned.

2. Will Luna be able to re-bond Ally and Zac? I hope so.

3. What about Caitlin's stranger? Could he be her mate? Will she fond redemption?

Please continue soon as possible. I'm waiting with bated breath.

ShadowsungShadowsungabout 9 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have just submitted Pure Moonlight Chapter 16. It should be up in a couple of days :)

Shadowsung

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous