All Comments on 'Pure, Respectful, & Passionate'

by kalahari dude

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Erotic, and Very Well Written

The buildup, the conflict of emotions, and the final consummation was very real sounding, and very very erotic. Good Luck and keep writing.

jakkjakkabout 20 years ago
WOW

WELL WRITTEN TO SAY THE LEAST JUST ENOUGH CONFLICT TO MAKE IT REALISTIC AND SEXY WITH A SPLASH OF MOM THROWN IN TO THE POT MAKE IT A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO THIS STORY BASE. "JAKK"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Romantic Incest

A pure bro-sis incest and to make it more erotic, mom is always there!

Very Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Taboo, Romance, & Eroticism

Excptional story.

Having traveled through much of the southwest, I can easily picture the harsh environment of places like Brawly, the Imperial Valley, El Centro, etc. Some folks down there are, as the Kalahari Dude described in this fictional story, very isolated, living hard in an unforgiving environment,,,, beautiful as hell, too!, that environment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Don't stop now!!!

Fabulous story, but one which begs for continuation. Please don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bravissimo

Woulderful story. I loved the use of the language, especially in the first half. I loved how the relationship was drawn out and wasn't just an instant thing, although I half expected there to be something about marriage. To tell the truth, I could have lived without the mother and son's scenes, and a little of the language dipped too far away from the original wordings in the beginning. Other than that, it was perfect. Haven' read such a good story in a long time.

David48David48over 18 years ago
PRP?

The story was hot as hell, but come on, pure? Respectful? I'll buy passionate. First he balls his little sister then fucks his mom in the pussy and then in the ass. Sounds like regular old desire, and lust to me, not to mention a healthy dose of greed thrown in. No matter enjoyed it. Another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pure Respectful,and Passionate

This was a fantastic story i loved it.

silkysmooth8848silkysmooth8848over 17 years ago
a little overboard..

You started with an absolutely great story filled with intrigue and the anticipation of a pure but illicit sibling relationship coming to life and you went overboard in bringing the mother into the mix. What was an absolutely erotic and well written love story became just another mediocre "fuck" story because you didn't have the sense or know when to "put down your pen". THE MOTHER WAS NOT NECESSARY! You ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No SON STOP!

I agree with the poster below. It was very well written and I anticipated a very passtionate and erotic scene with the sister. I bassically skimmed the part about the mother. And then... it just ends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent Piece of Art

This is an excellent story. The best thing in this story I have found is the truth of the feelings that KD had for Cris and their mom. The depiction of the mom's feelings is great as well. We who live in the world of angels, for us, the true writers like him who are close to human weaknesses, are a blessing.

don-donna2don-donna2about 17 years ago
Why did you fuck up a beautiful story with .......

the shit hole scene with the mother???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sensual, Beautiful, Wonderful, Powerful yet ruined

This was one of the most sensual and beautiful and wonderful stories I have ever read. Par none. The deep and involved rising tension between KD and his sister was so powerful. But the mother incident ruined the ending. It was better off without the entire mother sequence - even the chat with mom was alright, if it had left out the hints towards a double relationship and the mother's sex scene. The part with the mother was cliched to hell, ill-written, and frankly, without the 3 page build up towards the relationship between KD and Cris, it failed as a work of art. Cut the crap out, and this would be the best story in the entire archives.

erosromanticerosromanticover 16 years ago
Magic stuff

A beautiful and well constructed buildup - great imagery and truly erotic. The story deserves to be expanded to build on the mother's relationship and ensuing dynamic of thr three of them. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just Great

Keep writing Please, a great storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow, what a writer !

OK, the story was indeed extremely erotic but more then that the writing was brilliant. If you are not writing novels then why the hell not. You have no right not to be writer.

I have have been frequenting literotica for years for a quick bit of much needed stimulation, but this story was far then then that. Most of my experiences with this site have been analogous to visiting a prostitute but this experience was far more like falling in love. True art!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Very beautiful story, although I would like you to explore more the strenght and muscularity of her arms

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 10 years ago
Very long winded

I think I liked your story, but you tend to leave the road too often and miss your point. It takes you much too long to get to the central theme of your story and the conversation with your mom I am still trying to understand. I do not live in Southern California, therefore I would have no idea why you would want me to skip those three cities. Are they nuclear waste disposal sites? If you are going to waste words, waste a few more and tell us about those cities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story vs. title

pure - no way

respectful - with sister yes with mother NO

passionate- with sister good passion with mother bad passion

over all a total fail due to the adding of the forced sex with the mother. this would get a negative if i could give one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story...

I take it from the comments, he got together with the mother. I would've liked to have read that...too much here to leave off...more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

i loved your story.keep it on that way

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Long slow build up is more erotic and passionate then a quickie. Well written and very enjoyable reading. As to those who remain the nameless "experts" and can only complain about others work and efforts / take it with a grain of salt. Then keep writing as you have the skill to create good characters and display the emotions that they are dealing with. Makes for a good story. Well done.

I too have been on the receiving end of Expert-Anonymous "expert" commentary. Yet they post nothing for us to make comments on.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sensual Wording

Sensual conflict between siblings is overcome, sensual acts between the siblings ends with sister leading the way to the joining of the sex organs. Nice story, but did they retain this new incest acts between them till death do us part? Need another chapter, and include mother seducing her son.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Incest at the finest pleasure

Brother and sister - sister and brother. You brought this story to fulfillment and I gave you five stars.

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story

What a great love story, not a sex story.

Congratulations to you

Well done

5*

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
The whole conclusion.

Did Cris,Bob,and Mom end up becoming a major incest family,where all 3 gave each other not just the love of relatives,but of romantic couples.Also I am glad Bob clarified his relationship with his ex-girlfriend to his Sister and rejected his ex.Now Cris seems happy the ex-girlfriend is sad cause she chose the wrong man to be with and has to live with the knowledge she lost the better man.

Cris has comfort knowing her Brother loves her so much,and she will never take him for granted the way the ex-girlfriend did.Now I just hope Bob & Cris could invite Mom to join them in their love triangle.Happy Endings for all 3.

exhultantexhultantalmost 4 years ago
Love or lust ?

Reluctant to move on your sister, yet needing to get off with someone. Seems like a no win situation when with a little effort he could be out & about with a choice of other young women. He has at least got rid of several loads of semen now, & has the choice of moving on or being in a permanent relationship - incest - with his sister.

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 3 years ago
I never read the original version...

... and judging by the comments, I'm glad I didn't. This ending was perfect, and the conversation with mom part had me worried that you were going to fall into the stale Lit porno cliche of bringing every possible relative into it. Keeping it between KD and Cris after building it up with the nervous, emotionally hesitant slow burn was excellent. The kissing scene in the theater was hot as hell. Loved the story.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Pure and passionate is a very appropriate title.

The story was very well written, not rushed, and sexy as hell.

Next, please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well told. few word right to the point. keep it up, you have the way to say it and say well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous