Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she did what she promised; what the creature had commanded: she brought her warm lips slowly towards his dark purple cool ones. Her plan had been to simply brush the merest of chaste caresses along those full lips, but the moment her lips met his something happened. It was curious, but she felt this need to taste him. The mere idea of tasting another human; of course he was not exactly human, but still the idea of tasting someone was ludicrous. One did not taste another as if they were a fine wine to be sampled and enjoyed. Yet that was exactly what Fiona found herself doing with the strange creature. It was if she could not get enough of his taste. She tried very hard to categorise what it was: clean, most definitely, but also something sweet yet also musky and just a touch of something completely indiscernible. Yet she found herself almost hypnotised; needing to identify and describe that taste too.

Then without thought her hands began to move across the tough surface of the creature's broad shoulders and upper arms. She could not stop herself as her mouth opened and her tongue slipped into the creature's mouth; exploring and seeking to name that taste. Her body too was reacting as it never had before to any of her tentative explorations of human sexuality. Her heart was pounding now; and her breath was much shallower as they exchanged air deepening the intimacy of what should have been a simple kiss.

Although taught of the power and mystery of the Theadrain mating from a young age, not even Mak-Nau was prepared for the effects of her kisses upon him. His large hands clumsily fumbled with the buttons on her parka. He growled his frustration into her mouth when he completed the task only to discover that a zipper kept him from that which he sought: her sweet skin. He almost ripped the coat from her once he had dispatched that final obstacle.

Even though he too wore clothes on this occasion, they were only the simple trousers which were a concession to those other species through out the universe that were not comfortable with the naked body. Theadrains has long since become accustomed to their bodies and since desire was exclusive to one's mate, they had no use of the confines of clothes upon their powerful forms. At that moment Mak-Nau cursed them with everything inside of himself because they slowed his progress; his need to be skin-to-skin with his mate.

Fiona was shocked by her own reaction to this strange creature. She had always considered herself a cerebral rather than sexual creature; she had in fact conceded long ago that she was a freak of nature, a completely asexual higher life form. So this need to touch and feel, to almost crawl inside this creature's skin, was completely unlike her. She wanted to slow things down, to stop and think about the situation and her reactions; but she could not. Her need was growing by the moment; each kiss and touch instead satiating her desires only enflamed them more. As her tongue danced across his thick and slightly rough one, she actually whimpered into his mouth with her need.

Now that her thick coat was tossed somewhere, she felt the thick woollen jumper, undershirt and bra. It was if her skin burned to feel his touch and the clothes were some hated burden. She wiggled slightly in his arms trying to divest herself of that intrusion; yet she was reluctant to take her hands from those broad shoulders as if she craved the mere touch of him. Her mind wanted to question what he had done to her: what drug, what mind control, what mystery had turned her from an asexual amoeba into this wild wanton woman. But her lips refused to give up the taste of her lover.

Mak-Nau was quickly being overcome with the powerful scent of his mate's rising need. With her inconsequential weight in his arms, he crossed the short distance to the large round pillows that served as a Theadrain bed. With a mischievousness that he had not felt in years, he manoeuvred them so that his back to the bed. Then without warning he fell back, so that she landed atop him. His large purple hands worked beneath the edge of the offensive thick rough material only to be frustrated with another layer of softer material.

Finally he felt her unbelievably soft skin against the roughness of his palm and fingers. He slowly etched and traced his hands up her stomach and ribs only to be met by another offensive obstacle. Even though this one was soft and moulded intimately to her small round breasts, it was still not her skin, which was all he wanted to feel at the moment. Pushing the other garments up, he reluctantly gave up her lips long enough to dispose of it; tossing them somewhere across the room just as he had the coat earlier. His fuchsia eyes took in her seemingly fragile small form with trepidation; wondering for a moment at Fates' choice. How would such a delicate creature manage a true Theadrain mating?

Fiona stared down at the creature from where she sat astride his much larger form. She could barely breathe; sucking air into her lungs was a necessary burden but not her focus. He was her focus; as if nothing else matter other than touching and tasting this odd creature. Her mind fractured as it was still sought some sort of logical explanation. Perhaps he was some type of strange alien life form that enslaved Earth women as sexual captives, she wondered. 'What have you done to me?' she queried in a voice that sounded much too breathless and exotic to be her own.

'It is the way between true mates,' he breathed against her warm lips a moment before once more capturing them with his own. This time though it was he that led the erotic dance. His rough tongue that plunged deep into the recesses of her pliant mouth; wrapping about its mate, suckling softly. His hands moved across her torso; touching and teasing her almost bare skin. Only the soft silken bra remained to embed his explorations. Something told him that this last garment must be her choice as well. His fingers traced slowly along the edge of her ribs; caressing and soothing even as they enflamed. His hands worked their way up higher until he cupped her small breasts. His thumbs brushed across the taut peaks slowly; back and forth over and over and over again until he felt her soft moans into his mouth. Drawing back just a bit, he commanded 'Take it off.'

Without a single thought passing through her mind that was now completely hazed over with sexual desires such as she had never imagined, her fingers reached behind her and quickly released the clasp. Shrugging her shoulders, the garment fell forward and slid down her arms. Her hands for a single moment released their hold on his broad shoulders long enough to toss the garment across the room mimicking her lover's casual concern for her clothes.

Then surprising herself as much as her lover, she rose from astride him. Standing next to the bed, she unbuttoned and zipped her pants; pushing them down her legs until they too were discarded in a heap on the floor. Standing almost naked next to a man for the first time in her brief twenty-six years, she was surprised at how certain she was that this was what she wanted. Granted a portion of her mind still held onto the scant hope that this was the most erotic dream of her life, but even if it were real her untried body was so alive with need at that moment that logic had little place...at least for this singular time.

Standing so that she towered over him now, she took a minute to memorise her lover. He was not at all what she would call handsome in a human sense; although something told her that among his people he would be considered quite a catch. His skin was a deep rich purple, almost the colour of an aubergine or egg plant as her American mother insisted on calling it until she died. Of course, those fuchsia pink eyes were just as striking.

Re-thinking her first assessment of him resembling a Yeti, she thought perhaps he looked more like those Klingons from the Star Trek episodes with which her university flat mate had been so enamoured. His size was unmistakable; he stood well over seven foot tall and must weigh almost two hundred kilograms: of nothing but muscle it would seem from the defined and corded body stretched out so commandingly before her. A hundred...no thousands...of questions raced through her scientific mind at this discovery of other life forms. Unfortunately at that moment, she had other things on her mind; like sex. What had the creature done to turn her into a mindless sex slave, she wondered.

Mak-Nau watched as his queen examined him from head to toe. He smiled as those beautiful blue eyes that reminded him of the calm Theadrain seas on a warm afternoon moved lower. His concern for her safety during a true mating was growing; Theadrain males always lost control, something he could ill afford with such a delicate creature. He knew of course that the Fates were never to be questioned in such things, but it was difficult not too given the fragility of his queen. He could only hope to arouse her to such a level that when it came she was with him every step of the way. Extending his enormous hand towards her, he commanded, 'Come to me, ka tum.'

Fiona smiled and laughed softly as she took the hand he offered. 'Are you always so bossy?' she enquired.

With a gently tug, his queen fell across him in the bed. Mak-Nau was entranced by the rich sound of her laughter; it was a sound he needed to hear again and again. 'It is the way of Theadrain males,' he responded softly against her lips as he brought his face closer to hers. His lips cool as they began to move slowly back and forth across hers. His rough tongue came out to trace along the edge of her full lower lip. This time it was he that would lead the erotic dance...until the very end.

His large hands moved over her now naked body. The feel of her soft smooth skin was enticing; so very different from Theadrains with their leathery skin covered in the thick coarse hairs in places. Her breasts especially fascinated him; they were smallish, not even close to filling his hands. Yet they were unbelievably sensitive; her pinkish nipples were tight and hard at his touch as he smelled her need rising although not yet matching his own. His tongue dove between her lips as his fingers flicked slowly at the tender flesh. He smiled against her lips as he captured her soft moans with his kiss; savouring the exotic taste of his mate...his very destiny.

Fiona, although a virgin, was determined that this creature would not lead in everything. She knew that he wanted her; perhaps almost as much as she wanted him. Assuming that the creature resembled human men at least enough to take this where it was heading, she reached between their bodies. Her hands moved slowly across the front of the pants he wore. She realised then for the first time that the creature had ventured into the freezing Antarctic wearing only that single garment. That alone should have raised her scientific curiosity above her sexual arousal; but the fact that it did not added another question to the growing list in her mind. She would have to ask them all...afterwards.

She found and pulled the simply drawstring that held the trousers closed. Her fingers traced along the waist, loosening them until one hand could slip easily beneath the soft satiny material so like silk but more shimmery in the soft light. When her hands found what she sought, she froze. This was most definitely not going to work; no matter how much she might want it to. Unfortunately, his proportions in this area matched his physical size. There was simply no way THAT would ever fit inside of her. But damn was it fascinating to play with.

Like the rest of her lover, it felt cool to the touch. While human penises had a distinct head that made them wider at the tip, this creature seemed the opposite. Although still more impressive and daunting than she would want to try, the tip seemed only slightly larger than an average man's. But at the base, his penis was more than three times as thick as a man's. And the distance between the tip and base was definitely more than her mind wanted to consider. Her small hands continued to move and explore this intimate part of her lover almost hypnotically.

She expected and even appreciated the loud low rumble from his throat. What she had not expected was how her own body was reacting. If she had thought the space between her legs was wet before, it was drenched now. Her nipples too felt as if they were on fire, so hard and painful. She could hear her heart pounding and the blood surging through her veins. What she could not seem to do was breathe; not when this creature was looking at her with hypnotic pink eyes. 'How?' was her barely audible entreaty.

Mak-Nau smiled at her words; indicating her acceptance of will if not of intellect. His large hand wrapped about her much smaller one and slowly drew her down over him until her woman core rested just above his cool lips. His long, rough tongue lightly brushed against the soft layer of curls that protected the treasure beneath. In this position, her smell was overwhelming. He knew he could not last much longer, but first it was his duty to see to his mate's pleasure. His tongue delved deeper; finding the hard nub and licking across it slowly.

Fiona's back arched as she screamed out; her voice filling the almost bare room and echoing back on them. Her hips ground against the cool, rough surface of his tongue. Her fingers gripped into the leathery toughness of his shoulders; her nails digging deep, had he been human she knew that he would have born half crescent marks and perhaps even bled. She was no innocent; she had been masturbating since puberty. But nothing prepared her for this, she thought; gripping his shoulders tighter as she slammed her hips against his mouth. This was the most gut-tightening, limb-shaking, mind-shattering, convulsing orgasm of her life...and it seemed to pour over her in eternal waves as he continued to lick and suck at her clitoris.

Just when she would have slumped against him in complete exhaustion, she felt the cool brush of his finger probing at her virgin treasure. She moaned and clutched him tighter as his thick tongue continued to stroke across the throbbing, swollen flesh. When his thick finger that was almost the same size as a human penis slipped a bit deeper inside her, she cried out in both pleasure and the slight pain of stretching and filling she had never before felt.

Mak-Nau suckled upon the tiny bud between his lips as his finger pushed deeper within her tight body. He worked it slowly into the depths of her body, and then just as slowly drew it back out. His tongue then licked slowly downwards; until it replaced his thick digit. It plunged inside the damp sheath as his swirled and licked the walls of pliable muscles.

With each heart beat, he felt the growing need inside of him like the ticking clock on a bomb. His strokes became bolder and surer as he sought to taste once more her sweet release before completing the ritual mating and taking his own pleasure. He did not have long to wait either as her screams once more filled the tiny space; her body convulsing above him as her sweet nectar flowed into his tongue and into his mouth.

When he felt her trembling body go limp in his strong arms, he slid her slowly down his body until she straddled his wide hips. As she was still half entranced by the powerful release, he lifted his hips and began to probe gently at the same sweet tightness that moments before his tongue had tasted and tormented. It was his turn to be hypnotised, intoxicated and tormented. The feeling of that tight, warmth wrapped about him was pushing him into a blinding passionate haze as he plunged just a bit deeper.

Fiona would have sworn that it was not physically possible, yet there was no denying the feel of his thickness inside of her. There was also no denying that it was bringing her pleasure. She found herself moving her hips in slow circles against the invader. Her movements augmented his own so that she drew him deeper and deeper until she felt him pressing deep inside of her. She was aware too of her hard clit brushing against the thickness of his cock...until she knew that she was once more approaching another powerful orgasm.

Mak-Nau closed his eyes as the feel of her moving against him combined with the heady smell of his woman, his mate; his queen filled his mind and world pushing him over the edge. His hips began to move faster then; pushing forward only to retreat as quickly. Short, shallow thrusts that left her breathless and whimpering above him as her body began to once more convulse in yet another powerful orgasm. Mak-Nau too joined her in the release; thrusting as deep as he dared this first time as he spilled his seed that he knew, with a surety that one so young could not even fathom, would soon bear fruit in her supple body.

Fiona could not fathom it, but still he swelled larger within her. She feared for her mind and her body as she felt him throbbing and erupting in endless torrents deep inside of her body. It seemed as if they were at war; her mind and her suddenly wanton body. Her mind screamed that she would rip apart. Her body though took each new slow thrust of his and answered with its own throbbing need. Of course, there was pain and her mind registered it, but it seemed that the pleasure left little room for it.

He held her close for several long moments; listening to her heart beat and breathing. He felt her confusion; amazed that he could almost hear the litany of questions racing through that beautiful head. For a Theadrain, this was as much a part of the mating as the seeding; perhaps even more so. His lips gently brushed across the top of her head. Still the smell of her filled him as he felt her begin to stir and move against him. 'Be still,' he commanded.

She laughed nervously as she realised that she remained very much immobile; impaled as she were on his still hard and throbbing shaft. 'Don't think I could go very far if I wanted to,' she giggled. Then looking down to where their bodies remained locked tightly together, she inquired 'Want to explain?'

Mak-Nau was a tad embarrassed...if seven foot aliens can possibly be such a thing. One of the disadvantages of having a mate outside the Theadrain species, which he had not until that moment considered, was how to explain the traditional mating rituals. 'It is what you would call an evolutionary adaptation of my species. After the mating is completed, males remain locked within their mates for a time. It ensures that our seed remain where it should...and increases the fertility of our race,' he explained as calmly and dispassionately as possible given the circumstances.

Fiona was approaching hysterical laughter now at his tad too analytical and scientific explanation of something so intimate. Although given all that had transpired in the past few hours, she supposed that was as logical as anything else. She just hoped that she awoke from this hallucination or strange dream soon. This was all simply more than her mind could manage at the moment. When she wanted nothing more than to run screaming from the room, she was stuck to the giant purple alien.

His large hand brushed softly at her hair where it had fallen about her face. His eyes took in her features; memorising them. He knew that she wanted answers, but now was not the time. He has pressing matters. He debated very little his next action; having faced enemies in battle and hunted down rogues of his and other species, he knew that in time such as these some actions must be swift. Placing his fingers lightly against her temples, he focused as he felt the energy transferred from his body to hers. He sent her to sleep; knowing that he would have to explain and most likely apologise for this behaviour as well when she awoke.