Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for now his bedroom was blessedly quiet and still. He used this time before he could safely separate from his mate to think about the strange situation in which he found himself and the challenges that lay ahead. He knew that his parents, the Theadrain King and Queen, would not question his decision; if it could be called that.

He knew though that the Consortium would demand answers and perhaps even wish retribution. The rules were clear: the Earth planet was off limits until such times at its human species either evolved and learned to protect and value the limited resources or destroyed themselves. Yet Theadrain nature and faith in the will of the Fates demanded that he seek and find his one true mate, his queen, ka tum.

Watching her sleep peacefully now in his arms, he knew that come what may it was a decision he would never regret. Although strange in appearance to his people, he found her frailty beautiful. He had been amazed too at her passion and acceptance of his ways. Of course, she thought it all some dream or wild adventure, not the life altering reality that he knew it was.

Bending forward until his lips brushed against hers in a silent prayer of thanks, he swore that he would find some way of winning her heart. His entreaty rose to the Fates, he slowly drew back...reluctantly. Of course, he knew that over their lifetimes they would share this and greater intimacies over and over again, but never again would it be their first time.

He realised again then that his mate was not Theadrain; she was warm-blooded by nature. He looked around the room for something that might keep her warm. Reaching for her thick coat on the floor, he stretched it over her from her toes to just below her firm breasts. Of course, in the ways of his people he had no need for such garments; having only worn the ornamental trousers of the Consortium in recognition of her human sensibilities. Being cold-blooded Theadrains automatically adjusted to whatever climate they found themselves, although Theadra itself was warm and temperate.

So he walked slowly back down the maze of corridors to his command centre. Pushing a view buttons, he charted a return course to Theadra. As he had suspected the trip would take several weeks. Time that he knew he needed to explain everything to his mate; and time alone together to learn one another. He hoped time too for her to develop some feelings for him. For he knew that they would face many challenges ahead...the Consortium chief among them.