Push Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
106 Followers

"Well, I don't hold that against you. I'm glad she did, actually. You didn't feel well, and she made you feel better. That makes me happy. She did make you feel better, right?" I thought back and a huge grin sprouted on my face. She slapped my chest. "You don't have to be that happy about it." She glared at me, and then giggled.

I pulled her down against my chest again, and she settled in with a content sigh. "I hope it didn't feel like I was prying, Moira. It's just that, I didn't want to see you hurt, or to hurt Shelly. You're both very special to me."

"I know." She rubbed a hand on my beard. "I don't know about Shelly, she doesn't get close to many people, but you're special to me, too." I squeezed her, and then yawned so violently my jaw cracked.

"Stop that! Yoouuuu..." Moira was overcome by the twin to my yawn, which just made me yawn again. Once we recovered, Moira asked, "Can I sleep here tonight? Just sleep," she elaborated.

"Nothing would make me happier," I replied. We readied ourselves. I took some pills and returned to my place mid-mattress. Moira entered from the bathroom wearing only a lacy, green thong.

"I'm trusting you to mostly behave yourself tonight," she warned me.

"Mostly?" I asked.

"Well," she smiled impishly, "I do need a goodnight kiss." We kissed languidly for several minutes, and then Moira curled up against me.

"Goodnight, Craig."

"Goodnight, Moira."

datedsoul
datedsoul
106 Followers