Push Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of them hinted at it, but I gave her a 'hands off my man, bitch' look, and she got the point," Moira said.

"Yeah, we devoted slave girls are the possessive, jealous type."

The ego stroking really got to me. My eyes traveled down the beach to the other two girls, who were staring right at us. Coupled with the expectant looks on Moira's and Shelly's faces, I got the picture. I stood and pulled them both against me. I clamped a hand onto each of their asses, and then leaned down to kiss Shelly hungrily. She speared my mouth with her tongue and kneaded her fingertips into my chest.

When she was thoroughly kissed and fondled, I turned my head to Moira. Her eyes were lidded with lust, and she ground her warm pussy into my thigh, assisted with insistent pressure from my hand on her backside. I kissed her wildly. A few seconds later, a round of applause drifted up the beach on the breeze. We turned in that direction to see the two college girls clapping, and the guy with them hoisting his jaw up from the sand.

"I think they believe us now," Shelly said.

"Mmhmm," Moira whimpered and then shivered. "I think I need to sit down."

"Go chill, Mo. I want to talk to Craig. Walk down the beach with me?" Shelly asked me.

"Sure," I replied.

We strolled a sinuous path down the beach, dodging sandcastles, seagulls, and sun bathers.

"So, what's up?" I asked Shelly, after we had walked for close to ten minutes in silence.

"You really love her, don't you?"

"Wow, not what I expected to hear, but yes, I do. What makes you ask that?"

Shelly was quiet for a while. She chewed her lip, struggling with her response. "I ... have a bit of history with older men. It didn't end well. I don't want to see Moira hurt like that. She's my best friend, and she means a lot to me."

"She means EVERYTHING to me, Shelly. I would never hurt her."

She took some time to digest that. "You really mean that, don't you?"

"She fixed me, Shelly. She healed my soul. I don't know any other way to say it, or how to make you believe it if you don't, but she's my world." I paused. "I'm not saying that before I met her I wanted to die, but ... she made me care that I was alive. She makes me feel important. She brought me out of the darkness. In some way, I'm very grateful to you. I'm pretty sure I have you to thank for being the initial push that brought us together." I put an arm around her shoulders and gave her a squeeze. "I owe you, big time."

"I'll remember that. In fact, I'm going to call some of that in right now." She pulled my arm from her shoulders and laced her fingers between mine, squeezing my hand. "Just for a while," she said.

She pulled us to a stop and turned to face the ocean. We stood and watched the waves, pacified by the rhythmic roar and crash of the surf. Shelly leaned against me, her sun-kissed skin enticingly warm against my ribs. As some gulls fluttered by overhead, I saw her reach up and brush a tear from her cheek.

"Shelly-"

"Don't," she cut me off. "Just ... just stand here with me."

I squeezed her hand, but said nothing. She sighed raggedly. After a few moments, she turned back up the beach, tugging on my hand. "C'mon, Mo will be wondering what happened to us." We walked through the cool, ankle-deep waters of the Atlantic on our way back up the beach. Shelly released my hand before we got within sight of Moira.

***

Hot, tired and starting to feel pangs of hunger, we left the beach. "So, Shelly, what sounds good for dinner?" I asked, once we were in the car.

"Nothing fancy. Last night was great, but I just want to do something casual and comfortable. You mean you don't have plans?"

"I have dessert plans, but I figured I would solicit some input from you on the main course."

"OK. Just somewhere I can get a good burger maybe. I haven't had one in a long time."

"I'm sure I can find somewhere like that." I noticed Shelly was staring out the window, only half paying attention to the conversation. Once we were back at the hotel, Shelly headed to the shower without a word.

When the door was closed and I heard the water running, I pulled Moira against me. "I'm worried about Shelly."

"Does this have something to do with what you talked about on the beach?"

"Sorta. She was asking me how I felt about you. She wanted to make sure this wasn't just a fling for me."

"Is it?" Moira asked with a teasing grin. She knew I was wrapped around her finger.

I chuckled. "I'm concerned that seeing us together is doing more and more to remind her of how alone she feels. I know the purpose of this weekend was to show her that she wasn't, but I think now that it's coming to a close, the only thing on which she can focus is that it WILL end."

Moira's face fell, and she sighed. "What do we do?"

I squeezed her tight. "Well, let's keep her focused on the here and now for as long as we can." I paused. "Um, is tonight ... going to be like last night?"

"You mean, are you going to get to fuck her in the ass like she asked?" Moira smirked at me.

"Well, indirectly, yes."

"It would be kind of cruel if we suddenly shut her out, wouldn't it?"

"Well, yeah. I just wanted to make sure you were OK with it."

Moira pulled me against her and kissed my chest. "I am. I want her to be happy. Maybe we can't make her happy forever, but we can give her one more night."

I stroked Moira's hair and held her close.

***

Shelly seemed in better spirits when she returned from her shower. "I hope you two didn't nasty up the bed while I was gone. I was gonna take a quick nap."

"It's still made, isn't it?" I replied.

"True, but you could just be more devious than I suspect."

"Oh, I am. I'm just being honest this time to lull you into a false sense of security."

She narrowed her eyes at me. Moira giggled.

"Take your nap, chica," Moira directed. "Craig will figure out where we're going for dinner while I shower. Then, he can clean up and we'll go."

Moira hopped into the shower, and I rummaged some restaurant recommendation web sites on my laptop with some difficulty. Shelly had flopped onto the bed, facedown, totally naked. Her ass, like two perfect, round grapefruits, stuck up into the air enticingly. Remembering her request from earlier that morning didn't help either.

"I know you're staring at my butt," she said, eyes closed, as I was doing exactly that.

"I know you put it there so I'd stare at it. Don't blame me for capitulating," I replied.

"You know you're going to be doing more than staring later, right."

"I am fully aware of that, yes."

Shelly reached back and gripped her ass with both hands. She squeezed and lifted her cheeks, moaning as she humped the mattress.

"You're a terrible tease, you know that, right?" I asked.

"This isn't a tease. This is a promise," she said.

"Is this something you've done before, Shelly?"

"Well, I've had a little bullet vibe there, but not very far in, and it's nowhere near as big as what you'll be using. Promise to be extra gentle?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Of course. It's just ... not something I've done either. I don't want to ruin it for you permanently or hurt you out of inexperience."

Shelly sat up quickly. "I get to be your first!?" she asked incredulously.

"Look, I don't know why you insist on my secret Lothario life, but for the sake of credibility, I'll throw out some numbers for you. My first was a two-time drunk performance with a semi-close friend, followed by the 'just a friend' conversation. The next woman, I married. And then we have you and Moira. Hell, until that fateful Friday night, I'd never even had sex without a condom -- another first of mine you can claim."

Shelly's eyes bulged at my revelations. "But, you were so calm and cool that night."

"Because I never thought anything would happen. I thought you and Moira were just putting on a show for me. I never expected to be involved. You caught me by surprise, before I had time to give myself a heart attack or over think anything."

"And we were really drunk," she supplied.

"And we were really drunk," I concurred.

"Wow. I just ... wow." Shelly shook her head in disbelief.

"Were you hoping to find some ammo in my lecherous past?"

Shelly winced. "I'm sorry."

I sighed. "Me too. Hell, sometimes I feel guilty because you and Moira are so young."

Shelly's eyes flashed angrily. "We are NOT kids. Don't you dare treat us like we are."

I held up my hands placatingly. "I know. I know. It's just ... what you said about having a relationship with an older man that didn't end well bothered me. I know I wouldn't hurt you deliberately, but we do see the world through different eyes, shaded by different experiences, and how I instinctively perceive something might differ wildly from how you see it. I always worry about not learning from the mistakes of others when I could. I really don't want to hurt you or Moira."

Shelly gave me a content smile, which I returned.

Moira appeared from the bathroom at that point, wrapped in towels. "Everything OK out here? No one thoroughly ravaged?"

"Damn it!" Shelly growled. "I didn't know that was an option! We've just been," she made a disgusted face, "talking."

Moira giggled. "Well, I'm glad I didn't miss anything. Go clean up," she directed me. "I'm starving."

After I took a quick shower, we headed to a mom and pop diner with rave burger reviews. I warned them to save room for dessert, but the energy expended on the beach gave us all ravenous appetites. We sucked down copious amounts of liquids as we completely destroyed three enormous hamburgers and equally titanic piles of shoestring fries.

"Holy fuck, that was good," Shelly commented, patting her belly and burping softly. "My sweet tooth is acting up though. I can't wait to find out what these special dessert plans you have are."

"You'll enjoy it. I can promise you that." I took care of the check and we waddled back to my car.

A few minutes later, we arrived at Paolo's Gelato.

"Ohhh, I love gelato," Moira said as I parked the car.

"It's like Italian ice cream, right?" Shelly asked.

"But sooo much better than regular ice cream," I confirmed.

While we stood in line behind half a dozen other patrons, I pulled up Paolo's website on my phone. They have two web cams streaming the tiny dining room during business hours, so we entertained ourselves by making silly faces and sly sexual gestures to each other online while we waited.

Paolo's choice of flavors was, as always, extensive. Unsurprisingly, Moira selected cappuccino. I went with hazelnut brownie, and Shelly chose chocolate strawberry, which made Moira and I grin like idiots. Shelly glared at both of us, demanding to know what was so funny. On the way back to the hotel, Moira and I took turns describing our adventure in Chicago with chocolate-covered strawberries in agonizing detail.

Shelly was openly fondling herself by the time we were done. "We need to stop at a drug store," she gasped when the story wound to a close. "We need some lube."

"I have it covered," Moira announced. When Shelly and I both turned incredulous stares at her, she said, "What? Craig isn't the only one who can plan. To be honest, I was expecting more along the lines of a sloppy, four-handed hand job, or maybe some tit fucking, but ... yeah, I'm prepared."

"God damn, I love you," I said, with a heated look.

"Don't you forget it," she warned me with a loving smile.

***

When we returned to the hotel, Moira gave me a surprising piece of instruction.

"Go get a drink at the bar, and give us about fifteen minutes."

"As you wish," I said with a quick bow of my head.

"My name is Inigo Montoya!" Shelly declared loudly. I chuckled as she struck a swashbuckler pose, drawing a confused look from Moira. Shelly hooked her arm through Moira's. "C'mon, Buttercup. Let's get this party started."

"What? Buttercup?" Moira shot me a pleading, baffled look as Shelly led her away.

Meandering to the bar, I ordered a Captain and Coke. I sipped it slowly, roughly judging the fifteen minutes, since I hadn't thought to check the time when I first arrived at the bar, having been rather distracted with what might be going on in my room upstairs.

The door to our room opened when I knocked. Moira greeted me wearing a black bustier with vertical, purple satin trim and a devilish grin. She turned to lead me into the room, strutting with her hands in the air and displaying her magnificent backside, split by a lacy, purple thong. As soon as I closed the door, Shelly strode from the bathroom in her new robe. She stood in front of me with her arms extended slightly to the sides, chin lifted, eyes closed, with an attitude of benediction. Moira reached around from behind her to untie the belt and peel the robe from her shoulders. As she did, she revealed a sheer black tank top, split down the middle, and a matching pair of sheer black boy shorts.

Moira moved forward to slip an arm around Shelly's waist, and the taller blonde wrapped an arm around her shorter friend's shoulder. "Remember when I said I thought you deserved a present too?" Moira asked. "Well ..."

"He's actually speechless, for once," Shelly observed after a moment passed that was filled with my wide-eyed staring. Moira giggled.

I stepped in front of Moira. "Sorry, birthday girl, but ... credit where credit is due on this one," I said, without taking my eyes from my lover. I leaned down and hungrily captured Moira's mouth with mine. She squeaked, and then kissed me back deeply. I dropped a hand to grip her luscious ass as our tongues wrestled.

After a moment, Shelly spoke up with a quiver in her voice. "If I wasn't so horny and desperately in need of some action, I'd like to watch you just fuck her brains out."

"You know, I think I can oblige both of those things and a fantasy of my own at the same time. It'll be win-win-win." I whispered a terse scenario description to Moira, who promptly shuddered.

Moira grabbed one of Shelly's hands, tugging her towards the bed. They embraced, and their mouths came together tenderly. Their fingers wandered each other's body slowly. The kiss gradually deepened, and their hands became more aggressive, light strokes turning to hungry gripping, anxious kneading. As if they shared one mind, Moira gripped Shelly's hips as Shelly clutched possessively at Moira's ass. They pressed themselves together, moaning into each other's mouths.

Soon, the need for skin-to-skin contact took control of them. Their hands frantically raced over each other's bodies, desperately seeking the straps and clips that would remove the offending obstructions shielding their skin. Tops flew, and bottoms fell. Fully naked, their wanton rush slowed to a luxurious crawl. Hands glided tectonically slowly over curvy, silken skin, memorizing every millimeter. They shuddered and gasped for breath, fingers trembling as they delicately caressed sensitive flesh. My heart pounded as I absorbed the fantastic visions.

They moved onto the bed, hands on each other's shoulders, tongues intertwined. Moira lowered Shelly onto her back, and began to slowly undulate her hips against Shelly's, grinding their pussies together. Shelly reached up to grip Moira's succulent ass. Golden bronze hands cupped coffee with cream flesh. Shelly thrust her groin upward. Breathy whimpers and moans filled the room.

Moira began to kiss her way slowly down Shelly's body. She flicked her tongue repeatedly over pert, pink nipples. Shelly buried her hands in the untamed waves of Moira's black hair as she arched her back, pressing her breast into Moira's mouth. Shelly's lips moved soundlessly as Moira loved her blonde friend with her tongue.

I removed my clothes unconsciously as I stood enthralled by the erotic spectacle before me. The room was filled with the sounds of feminine passion as Moira's hands roamed the landscape that was Shelly's smooth, muscular body. Barely audible were the sounds of Moira's gentle kisses as she explored every inch of Shelly.

As Moira worked her way to a pale, shaven sex, I stroked my cock slowly. Moira licked firmly at Shelly's puffy outer lips. Shelly began to whimper, and her legs convulsed with each pass of Moira's tongue. Moira opened Shelly with her fingers and pressed her tongue firmly against the inner petals of her pussy, lapping firmly. "Oh God, Moira," Shelly groaned. She pulled a pillow under her head and smiled with half-lidded eyes as she watched Moira make love to her with her mouth.

I moved behind Moira and cupped my hand to her glistening sex. My dark-skinned lover moaned and thrust her tongue deep into Shelly. Shelly's fingers clutched at the sheets as she writhed against Moira's lingual invasion. I slowly sunk a finger into Moira, and she pressed back into my hand. I ran my other hand slowly up and down her back. She mewled into Shelly's pussy, and the blonde gasped with the vibrations. Moira attacked Shelly's clit, sucking and lapping hungrily. I inserted another finger into Moira, spreading her open and smearing her copious wetness around her lips. She parroted me, sinking two fingers into Shelly as she latched onto her clit.

I gripped my hard cock and slowly pressed into Moira's waiting entrance. Fantasy achieved. I spent a moment memorizing every detail of what I saw and felt -- Moira's firm, round ass in my hands, her hot, juicy channel wrapped around my hardness, and the ecstasy on Shelly's face as Moira devoured her.

Moira's hands shot up to grip Shelly's nipples, tugging at them as I began to fuck her slowly. Shelly began to babble insensible syllables as I pressed Moira's face into her cunt with every thrust. I growled as Moira's blazing core clutched me. I gripped her hips and pressed my cock deep into her, rotating and grinding without withdrawing. "Eat her pussy, baby," I told Moira. "Make her come so I can fuck you good." I reared back and slapped her ass firmly. Moira squealed and shoved two fingers into Shelly.

Shelly screamed and began to thrust her hips into Moira's hand, greedily seeking her orgasm. Moira used the hand not pumping into Shelly's pussy to expose her distended clit and lashed it with her tongue. Shelly bucked wildly. Eventually, the sight of me plowing into Moira and Moira's tongue on her clit drove the lithe blonde to the edge. She loosed a piercing scream, and shook violently as she climaxed.

When Shelly's wild gesticulations finally ceased, Moira locked eyes with me. "Fuck me," she demanded, her desperate lust evident on her face. She rested her head on Shelly's still-heaving abdomen. My hands on her hips, I began to saw slowly in and out of Moira. My mouth watered as I watched Moira's lips cling to me every time I withdrew from her.

Moira began to whimper, her face pressed against Shelly's body, as I thrust faster. I closed my eyes, lost in the lewd, rhythmic slap of our flesh colliding and the wet grip of Moira's pussy. Faster and faster I filled her as my conscious being shrunk to the point of our joined bodies. Her cries of ecstasy escalated to shrieks of wanton pleasure as she thrust her hips against mine, swallowing me deeply within her body.

Shelly watched with rapt fascination as I made love to Moira. She panted as she stroked Moira's hair and caressed her face. By now, all thought had fled Moira. She was mindless confluence of pleasure. Strangled squeals forced their way from her throat, as though there was insufficient room in her body for them and my engorged member simultaneously.

I felt her body begin to tremble beneath my hands. She dug her fingers into Shelly's hips, and a scream, starting low and quiet and rising quickly to a piercing pitch and volume, exploded from her lips. She clutched fitfully at me, and her body vibrated with release. I buried myself deeply in her, and my abdomen clenched as my orgasm tore through me.