Push Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rocked my hips slowly as we both descended from our peaks, my hands still kneading lustfully at her flawless butt. Moira whimpered as she drifted back to Earth.

We collapsed into a pile of satisfied flesh, Moira sandwiched between me and Shelly. I blissfully, half-consciously covered Moira's neck and shoulders with kisses.

"That was amazing, love," I murmured between kisses. "Thank you for an experience I'll never forget." Moira cooed happily and turned her head to capture my lips with hers. I lazily caressed her hip and stomach as I spooned up against her. Moira whimpered into my mouth when Shelly began to suckle gently at one of her nipples.

We spent a comfortable hour leisurely pleasuring each other while we recuperated. Eventually, my erection began to show signs of new life as Shelly (I was pretty sure) reached between Moira's legs and began to fondle my balls.

"So, about that arrangement we discussed earlier...," Shelly hinted.

"You want your cute little butt poked?" Moira teased.

"Mmhmm," Shelly whimpered, shuddering. "I'm already feeling pretty relaxed. Do you think you and I could just switch spots?" she asked Moira.

"Oh, I get to watch your face while he does it? Deal." Moira rolled on top of Shelly, kissed her furiously for a moment, and then rolled off the other side, pushing Shelly toward me. I snagged Shelly's hips and pulled her against me. Moira slid forward and squashed the three of us together, reaching over Shelly to grab my hip for leverage.

Groins and asses ground together as we primed our pumps. Two sets of lips explored Shelly as her hands wandered mine and Moira's bodies. We were quickly a writhing, panting pile of hot flesh.

"Just fuck me for a minute before you stick it in my ass, OK?" Shelly asked. I pulled one of her legs up onto my thigh and guided my renewed erecting into her sopping wet sex in answer. She gripped Moira's hair and pulled her in for a kiss as I filled her. I did my best to play with four nipples as I slid slowly in and out of Shelly. I felt Moira's hand brush my cock as she caressed Shelly's lips and clit.

"I can't wait to fuck that firm, tight ass of yours," I mumbled beside Shelly's ear, drawing a throaty moan from her. "It's such a gorgeous, round butt. I bet Moira and I will love the sight of it split open by my fat dick. You're gonna come sooo hard while I fuck it, aren't you? I can't wait to feel it gripping my big, hard cock."

"Oh fuck!" Shelly yelled, pressing her ass against me. "I want it in my ass, right now!" Moira immediately hopped up from the bed to grab the bottle of lube. I pulled out of Shelly, smeared my fingers in her juices, and began to toy gently with her puckered hole. She jerked when I first made contact.

"Shh, it's OK. I'm going to go very slowly. I promise. Just relax."

Shelly took a deep breath, nodding and shuddering as she let it out. I gingerly worked my finger in circles around her little knot. She slowly relaxed, and her breathing evened out. The rictus of concern on her face dissolved into smirk of pleasure, and she began to press back against my finger, which penetrated her just slightly.

Moira returned with the lube, smeared a copious amount on her hands, and then gripped my pulsing erection with one hand, stroking slowly. The other she used to replace my hand at Shelly's backdoor, teasing her opening.

I moaned into Shelly's shoulder as Moira slick fist stroked me. Shelly let out a low groan, and I looked down to see one of Moira's fingers gradually sinking into Shelly's asshole. When she was two knuckles deep, she began to fuck Shelly slowly. Shelly tugged at her own nipples while Moira penetrated her and stroked my cock.

"Fuck, this is hot!" Moira declared. "Pleasuring you both at the same time ... it's just ... wow."

Shelly began to press her ass against Moira's fingers as her opening stretched. "More," was her simple request when one finger was easily moving in and out.

"OK, baby, just relax," Moira replied. She began to slowly slip a second finger into Shelly's well-lubed butt. Shelly's fingers clamped down on my thigh as the second digit gained entrance.

I leaned down to her ear. "You need to relax. Otherwise, you'll hurt us both. Just let those muscles go, and take slow, deep breaths." I nibbled on her ear and stroked the clenched muscles in her arm. "By the way, you can change your mind anytime. Just say the word."

The reassurance that we would stop if she so chose did much to calm her. After a few more moments of Moira fingering her ass, Shelly felt she was ready for the main event.

"Feeling pretty relaxed and open here," Shelly advised. "You ready, big boy?"

"Beyond ready," I replied. "I'm going to let you set the pace. I'll just lie here until you're ready for me to do more." Moira guided my throbbing cock to Shelly's butt. When the head was snugly against Shelly's loosened hole, Moira told Shelly to push against it. The pressure was intense, but the prep-work had done it's job. The head of my dick slowly sunk into Shelly's ass.

"Unnnggg, fuck!" Shelly groaned with the initial penetration. "That's a lot bigger than Moira's fingers."

I could only groan in response. It took every bit of concentration and willpower I could muster to force myself to remain still, instead of gripping Shelly's hips and burying myself in her.

Moira used the hand that had been rubbing my cock to diddle Shelly's clit lightly. The sudden new sensation helped distract Shelly, and another inch of my iron hard dick gradually slid into her. I reached around to tweak her nipples, rolling one and then the other between my fingers. I pinched and tugged at them, and little convulsions ran through Shelly's hips, slowly impaling her more and more deeply on my cock.

"How," Shelly panted roughly, "how much is in?"

"About half," I replied.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? It feels like you parked your car in my ass."

"Well, you, and your butt, are tiny. I'm ... not. We can stop if you want. I don't want to hurt you."

"No, no way. You're gonna get that whole thing in my ass, and then Moira is gonna eat me while you fuck me. That's what I want for my birthday."

I chuckled. "Again, I admire your persistence. So far you're making good progress. Let me know what you need from me."

"Just give me a minute. I think I'm loosening up more."

Moira leaned down and kissed Shelly gently, still slowly swirling a finger around her clit. Then, she cupped Shelly's mound with her hand, slid a finger into her, and began to push her slowly onto my throbbing erection. Shelly moaned into Moira's mouth and began to rock her hips, each thrust backward swallowing a small additional amount of my hot, hard, slick flesh.

My hands roamed Shelly's torso lightly, never lingering in one spot for long, just trying to reassure her that this was a pleasurable thing, and pain was not the intent. Concentrating on my roaming fingers also help distract me from the fierce grip wrapped around my cock. So I was surprised when I felt the smooth cheeks of Shelly's ass come to rest against my pelvis.

"I," Shelly began, and then shuddered as a ripple of pleasure, caused by the combination of Moira's nimble fingers in her wet pussy and my manhood buried in her tight little butt, washed over her. She took a few gasping breaths and then started again. "I did it."

"Job well done, birthday girl." I kissed the back of her neck. "You relax and leave the rest to me and Moira now."

"Mmhmm," Shelly moaned. Moira was still fingering her slowly, and I began to rock my hips slightly. Shelly bit her lip to hold back a squeal. "Oh fuck shit Jesus fuck," she babbled.

As gradually as I could manage, I slowly increased the arc of motion of my hips. Eventually, I was pulling out half way, maddeningly slowly, before sliding back into Shelly's loosened ass. She was groaning throatily every time I pressed into her, and her ass had gone from resisting me to gripping me tightly.

Suddenly, she slammed her hips back against me, pressing me deeper than I had been previously. "Ahhh! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she yelled.

"I'm going to put you up on your knees, and Moira is going to get under you, OK?"

"Yes! Do it! Fuck me!"

I looked at Moira and saw the wild lust in her eyes matched the rampant desire in Shelly wanton exclamation. Moira licked her lips as I eased Shelly up onto her knees, still embedded deep within her. Moira then slithered underneath her, her face even with Shelly's red, swollen pussy.

"That is so ... fucking ... HOT," Moira declared. "His fat dick is splitting your cute, little butt open, and your pussy is just begging me to lick it." Moira delivered the last word in a long groan when Shelly bent down and shoved her face into Moira's smooth lips.

I slipped my hands around Shelly's hips and began a slow in and out. She expelled a low rumble into Moira's pussy, which made Moira's tongue dart out into Shelly's dripping sex, starting a feedback loop of sexual pleasure. The visual stimulation was almost as intense as the physical.

Shelly's ass convulsed randomly as I fucked her. She alternated between gasping breaths, throaty moans, and high-pitched whimpers as Moira lashed at her pussy with her tongue. Her smooth, tanned skin under my fingers was slick with a shimmering layer of sweat.

Faster and faster I thrust. Harder and harder, deeper and deeper I penetrated her. My breath gushed from me like a thoroughbred at a photo finish. I squeezed her cheeks roughly as I plowed into her. It was rough, animalistic sex at its best.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh FUUCCKK!" Shelly bellowed as a powerful orgasm tore through her. Her ass clamped down on my shaft, and her body shook as her pleasure dominated her completely.

If the hot, tight, slick sensations coursing through my cock weren't enough to send me over the edge, watching Shelly experience an epic climax with my manhood buried in her butt was. I pulled her hips against mine and vibrated violently as I gushed deep inside her.

I barely managed to swing my momentum to the side as I collapsed onto the bed. Shelly was already a motionless heap on top of Moira. I heard a wet squelching, followed by a throaty, "Ohhhh yeah," as Moira finished off herself after Shelly went limp.

After I caught my breath, I carefully pulled Shelly, who was barely clinging to consciousness, from atop Moira. We gently cleaned Shelly and then ourselves.

Before Moira and I returned to bed, I scooped her into my arms. She nuzzled sleepily against my chest, and I caressed her back lightly. We swayed slowly for several minutes, drunk with exhaustion and post-orgasmic bliss.

"I hate sleeping in the same bed as you without sleeping next to you," I mumbled into her hair.

She kissed my chest. "One more night," she replied.

"Moira in the middle tonight," Shelly stated blearily from the bed. "It's the only way we haven't slept."

"She's right," I said, shrugging my shoulders. I captured Moira's lips with mine as I walked her backwards to the bed. Moira slid under the sheets and curled up against Shelly. I spooned up behind Moira, and fell asleep, my hands full of the woman I love, my nose full of mango-scented hair.