Pushed Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We got to stop baby before I get too excited and can’t control myself.” He quickly stood up in front of her, the outline of his hard cock was plain to see s it looked like it needed to be freed from the confines of his tight shorts. She reached her hand out and traced her fingertips over his large pole. “But while your fucking Jerry tonight, while your riding his puny little white cock I want to think of my big black cock, think of how hard you have made me and what a bad girl you are to tease me like you have……and can you make me one promise? If anything ever happens between you two, or you ever get lonely, will you call me?”

Lori stood up and straightened her dress leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips “I promise.”

I quickly ran back to the grill, reflecting on what I had just witnessed. At least they stopped and I knew Lori was horny…….so was Matt, but I wasn’t worried about him. But it was to easy, I wished that Lori would have shown more restraint. My plan had failed. Hell, she had started the whole thing when she flashed him.

I pulled the steaks off the grill and entered the house. Lori was already walking into the kitchen and Matt was just a few seconds behind her. Neither of them had any idea that I had seen and heard what went on. Matt went to the sink and washed his hands and we ate. It was a good meal and we all talked freely. After dinner it was past 10. Matt made the comment that he was tired. Lori and I both told him to go to bed and we’d take care of the dishes. He said he’d like to take a shower first. I told him he could take one in the kids bathroom and he then commented “Sounds good, I need a good nights sleep so I can kick your ass and get my money back tomorrow on the golf course.” Matt went down the hall and I could hear him as he started his shower.

“What do you think of him?” I asked Lori.

“He’s a very polite and nice man.”

“I think he is very attracted to you and would fuck you if he had half the chance.” She had no idea that I saw them playing earlier.

“Why would you say that? He’s your friend.”

“Yes, and you’re a sexy white woman, his specialty.” We remained quite for awhile and heard Matt enter the guest bedroom and shut the door.

“Why don’t you go take a shower, get in bed and wait for me. I’ll finish up in here.” Lori said.

“Good idea.” I couldn’t wait to get her in the sack. She would be hot and ready tonight, so I guess my plan was a success after all. Tonight I’d have this hot and horny woman in my bed and I knew she’d drain every bit of cum out of me, and she did, but not as I had planned.

__________

I started getting ready for my shower. The water was running and I was ready to get in when I realized there were no towels in our bathroom. I checked the bathroom closet, none there either. I slipped on a pair of shorts and started heading for the hall closet where we kept clean towels. I opened the door to the bedroom and saw Lori knocking on the doorway of the guest room. I ducked back behind my door. “What is she doing?” I thought.

“Matt, can I talk to you for just a second.” I couldn’t hear Matt’s response but Lori then opened the door and entered the room. I had to know what was going on. I crept down the hall, she had left a crack in the door, enough of a crack that I could see her standing there and see Matt’s standing up by the bed, wearing a robe. “Where’s Jerry?”

“Taking a shower, he’ll be out in a few minutes……Look I just want to know one thing, and I hope you’ll be honest with me.”

“Ok”

“Did Jerry ask you to come here to try to seduce me tonight?” Oh shit I thought, I may be busted.

Matt took a few seconds to think. “To be honest with you…...no he didn’t, what would make you think that?”

Now Lori took a few seconds to think, she lowered her head “I think I owe you an apology…….I’m sorry and embarrassed at the way I acted earlier…I thought…..”

“Look…..I really don’t know what is going on here between you two….but please do not apologize for anything. Jerry is lucky to have such a sexy wife and I should apologize for what I did. I should never have tried to seduce my friends wife…..But I’ll be honest again, you have made quite an impression on me, and I just want to show you what you did before you go back to your room.” With that Matt untied his robe and dropped it to the floor. God he has such a perfect body, and his cock was rock hard and at full attention, it looked like large tree branch sticking out.

Lori’s reaction was similar to the one the my date on the couch had years ago. Lori’s eyes could hardly believe what they saw. She starred in awe, not even blinking and her mouth was slightly open. She was speechless. Finally Matt picked up his robe and put it on. “Jerry will be finished soon, go take care of him, but never forget the kind of effect you have on me.” I practically ran down the hall and jumped in the shower. I soaped up and rinsed quickly. Maybe things didn’t go as planned but my buddy had done it. He made her so horny and I would get the rewards of his labor for many months.

I got out of the shower and quickly dried off. Lori was back in the kitchen putting the rest of the dishes in the dishwasher. I got in our bed and waited for my horny wife to join me. My little dick was hard and I couldn’t wait to see how wet she was. I finally heard Lori walking down the hall and enter our bedroom.

“I’m really horny tonight baby” I exclaimed.

“Why are you so horny tonight?” she asked as she sat on her side of the bed and took off her anklet and heels.

I’m not sure….I think Matt is really attracted to you and somehow that excites me…….see!!” I pulled back the sheets to expose my rock hard 4 dick.

She smiled “Well I don’t know why you would say that….but I’m glad your in a good mood.” She had no idea I had seen and heard everything that had gone on that night. She was playing it so cool and I wondered if she would tell me her secrets. She stood up and walked around the bed and stood beside me. Lori raised her dress to reveal her pantiless pussy. “Put your fingers in me now.” Oh man she was hot tonight, she had to be really horny before she would ever act like this, and we were just starting!!

I put my index finger in her. I had never before known her pussy to be as wet as it was now. I easily put my middle finger in and then my ring finger and pinky. I had all four fingers buried up to the knuckles in seconds flat. “Damn Lori!!!! Why are you so horny tonight?” She started humping my fingers.

“I don’t know……maybe your right about your friend liking me.” I was momentarily taken back by her forwardness.

“Really? What did he do?”

“Just the way he looked at me…...and when you were cooking the steaks he told me if I wasn’t married to you he would want to fuck me.”

“Your kidding?” I asked as if shocked. “Did he say anything else?”

“He told me I made him hard, and he had a big cock.”

“Did he try anything?”

“Oh no. He was a complete gentleman.” She lied!!! For whatever reason this excited me more. She was fucking my fingers hard and her juices were literally running down them onto my hand. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb and she reacted loudly. This was by far the hottest I’d ever known her to be.

“I wish I could have his big cock….I know how much he loves fucking white women, he told me.” I continued moving my fingers inside her and rubbing her clit. She was now rocking hard building up very quickly to a tremendous orgasm.

“Oh God Jerry…..Would you let me fuck him?…Please…… I want his big cock so badly.” Now I was really shocked. For a moment I didn’t know what to say. A million thoughts ran through my mind. First my wife and I had been talking and fantasizing about this for years. Second, she made it clear (when she wasn’t hot and on the verge of orgasm) that she really didn’t want another man. Third, I had arranged this to get her horny. Fourth, she teased my friend because she thought I had put her in this situation, then she found out I was innocent (of course I wasn’t). Fifth, she lied to me about what had happened. She had seen his cock, and she wanted him, and now her desire for him was so strong she wanted my blessings to fuck him. This whole situation had become a tangle of lies and lust….and there were three people in my house very horny because of it.

“Please Jerry….I’m cuming…..Oh God Yes I’m cumming……” Lori came hard on my fingers. I continued pumping her until her massive orgasm subsided. I foolishly thought that her fantasy was over and she was ready to finish me off.

“Ok baby, now get on my cock.”

“Can I fuck him….please…?”

“Your serious?”

“Yes….please baby…let me go fuck him…..don’t be mad, I love you but I have to have him. I’ll do anything for you, just let me go in there and be with him.” Once again this night I was shocked. But what could I do. Over the years I had been prepping Lori for this, and now I had pushed her over the edge.

“What do I get out of the deal?” Lori reached out and took my small tool in her pretty hand and started stroking it.

“I’ll suck you cock dry………I’ll swallow every bit of your cum….I’ll let you shoot it all over me anywhere you want, even my face….I’ll show you what a slut I can be.” Now, she had my interest. Lori has never swallowed, or let me shoot all over her face, and I’ve always wanted to do both. What could I say?

“Alright……go fuck him if you want……but leave a crack in the door, I want to watch you.” Lori didn’t hesitate; she gave it no more thought. She smiled at me, said “thanks honey” and let go of my cock and walked toward the door.

“I’ll be back in a bit.” This was all happening so fast!! I quietly followed behind and as she knocked on Matt’s door.

“Yes?”

“It’s me, Lori.”

“Come in.” She slowly opened the door and entered, then she closed it, but not all the way. I could see Matt was in bed, a sheet pulled over him. He was sitting up, his back against the headboard reading the paper. “To what do I owe this visit?” He asked.

“Matt, I want you to fuck me.” I could not believe it was Lori talking like this.

“Really?...Does Jerry know your in here?” Lori slowly started walking towards him.

Lori sat on the edge of the bed. “What if I told you he was passed out in bed and didn’t know I was in here. What if I told you that I didn’t want him to know that I want to suck your big black cock? Would you stop me because he’s your friend?” For once, for the first time in my life I saw Matt speechless. He just looked at my beautiful wife as she slowly pulled the sheet down across his belly and finally over his thighs. His cock was starting to grow again and it was impressive as it lay there across his muscular thigh, getting fatter and larger. She took her small hand and lightly traced his cock with her fingertips. “Jerry doesn’t know I’m in here rubbing your cock, so are you going to stop me? What if I told you I wanted to feel you explode and cum deep inside my hot pussy, would you care if Jerry knew?” His cock was rapidly growing to full size. “I really don’t care whether Jerry knows or not, do you?” Matt just nodded no.

Lori was now stoking the full length of his shaft. Then she added her second hand and stroked him in a very seductive and methodical manner. She started working his pole with a tighter grip. “You’ve got a cock every woman dreams of and I’ve never wanted any man so badly before in my life.” Lori was wanking him pretty good now with both hands and Matt had overcome the initial surprise.

“I don’t give a fuck if Jerry knows or not…….I know you want my big black cock……I knew you were a slut when I met you….oh yea that’s it…..you handle my cock just like a good horny slut……you’ve been fucking his little dick for so long and now you want a real man don’t you?” I had opened the door a bit further now without notice and could see them clearly. Lori was working his cock with precision, she could tell by his reactions what felt good and knew how and where to touch him with the right amount to pressure. My cock was about to explode. Now I was so excited at seeing this I could almost cum without touching myself. She continued working him and I wondered if her hands were getting tired.

“Oh shit baby…your such a fucking tease, your too much woman for your small dicked husband.” Lori then lowered her head and started kissing the head of his rod. Then she licked the head, all over then made her tongue stiff and painted the shaft, up and down, all over his meat. Matt was relaxed and enjoying my wife’s efforts. Then she amazed me. She put his big thick cock in her mouth and ever so slowly went down on him. Now I realize that it’s easy for her to deep throat me, but I’m the only one she ever actually gave a blow job to. To see her relax her mouth and throat and work a 9 inch cock so far down was remarkable. She had evidently been paying attention to the stories and movies of white women that knew how to deep throat. After only a few minutes she had 1/2 of Matt’s mass inside her. “Goddamn woman your good with you mouth…….Oh shit yea……….” She came up off his cock, looked at him and smiled. She stroked his now wet cock with her hand.

“You like the way I suck you cock?”

“Fucking right!” She was looking him right in the eyes and put his cock in her mouth again. Then, while still looking at him with her pretty face she slowly descended on him, never taking her eyes away from his. When she was as far down as she could possibly go, she started slightly bobbing up and down on him.

“Oh you horny slut…… you’re one of the best white cocksuckers I’ve ever had……….Oh Shit…….” She came back off his cock and was now stroking his full length in her hands. His cock shined with her saliva and I don’t know how he kept from cumming.

“Will You Fuck Me Now, fuck my white pussy with that big black cock.” I had to touch my cock while I heard my innocent wife (what would the church members think if they knew…) talked this slutty language. As soon as I touched myself I shot my load all over the wall. I stayed hard however as Matt stood up and Lori pulled off her dress, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Damn, all this excitement and she was still dressed!!!

Lori spread her legs and Matt had his cock in his hand, walking into position between her legs. Matt simply inserted the large head into her pussy. “Lori you’re so wet…….tell me how much you want it.” She didn’t say anything; she just raised her legs around his hips. He pulled out. “Tell me you dirty fucking slut…tell me you want to fuck my big cock.”

“Oh Matt Please Fuck Me With Your Huge Cock….Don’t Fuck Me Easy, Fuck Me Hard……..Please Give It To Me.” I saw Matt’s tight ass muscles tighten and he went about half way in. I knew that Lori could handle more than what I had, but was surprised at the ease in which Matt was able to enter her.

“Oh that feels good doesn’t it baby?”

“Oh God Yes…Fuck Me…..Fuck Me Hard Matt…..Please……..Do It NOW.” Matt slowly fed her hungry pussy all he had. When he finally bottomed out he gave her some short, fast thrusts. “Oh God Matt…….It Feels So……Oh Shit….So Fucking Good…….Oh Good Fuck Me Baby……Fuck Me With That big Cock……Fuck My White Pussy With Your Big Black Cock..” I always wondered if Lori could handle a large cock, now I knew she could…easily. It was kind of sad, now she knew the truth, we’d read about it, seen videos, and talked about it, but now she really knew. This night would change things, I lowered my head as my friend gave my wife a world class fucking. I just wondered what our future would hold.

After a few minutes of self pity I looked back at my wife. She was now a slut and I knew it. Orgasms have different levels of intensity, and what she was now experiencing was on a level I could not come close to providing her with. Lori’s legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, her hands around his neck. Her face was red and she was actually screaming, cussing, and talking like a slut. His hands were beside her shoulders, his arms locked in position, he was overtop her, his large pipe totally in control and working hard. His ass muscles were working hard and he gave my wife so much pleasure. He had conquered another horny white woman, my wife. I walked back to my room, not worrying about being quite, they were far to loud to hear me leave. I heard her echoes down the hall…”Oh God Yes…..Oh GOD YESSSSS……OH GODDDDDD....” She was having many orgasms and they were running together. I got in bed and I could still her them clearly. The Matt came. Of all the times I had heard him fucking a women while we were roommates I never remember hearinghim very much. It was always the women I heard. But now Matt moaned loudly as he came deep in my wife. How can a situation so hot, something that we’d talked about, make me fill so confused?

___________

They finally quieted down, I still could not sleep. About an hour later Lori came back in the room. I pretended to be asleep. She took a shower and then got in bed with me. I was so glad that she came back toour bed and did not sleep with Matt. She snuggled up against me and kissed my back. “I love you, please don’t be mad.” How could I be? After all this was something I started. Her hand reached down and took my little dick, she started stroking it. “I promised you something….turn over on your back.” I did and Lori started licking my small dick all over. I got hard quickly, in fact I was still excited about everything that had happened. She then easily deep throated me. “cum in my mouth baby.” I had been trying to get her to swallow for years and I could not resist this opportunity. I shot a load in her mouth and she greedily swallowed every bit of it. It was a very satisfying orgasm. She then snuggled up against me. “Your not mad are you?”

“Of course not, I love you.” We both fell asleep.

__________

They got together the next night too. I won’t go into great details except to tell you that Lori and Matt fucked in front of me on the living room sofa. Lori told me a few times how good his big black cock felt. Then Matt made Lori get on top as I watched her fuck him. He told her my little dick would be good for something and instructed me to fuck her in her ass. I could not believe that Lori went for it, but she did. So now my wife was getting a big black cock in her pussy, and my cock in her ass. She came hard, almost hyperventilating. The tightness of her ass caused me to cum too. I pulled out, sat back down and watched Matt cum inside her again. There is no doubt that Lori was now a slut and if anyone was to ask her about cock size, what do you think she’d say?

_____________________

Our lives have changed since that weekend. Lori and I now fuck more often. She swallows me when she gives me blow jobs, lets me fuck her ass and she is more orgasmic than ever before. Matt also comes up ever 3 or 4 months or so to “clean her pipes.”

Sometimes things just have a way of working out!

12