All Comments on 'Pushover Ch. 02'

by svenjolly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cool finally a story

for the dumb beauty and the even dumber ex-jock. that together = sportfucking with a sensual note of romance and drama as the poor girl could not go to college but makes sure her little sister will. whoooooooooo

and everybody will like it, it's saturday night fever combined with dirty dancing for dummies :-)

how sexy and erotic

if they have kids together, rocks will fall out of her or maybe if they are lucky one will be a vegetable.

but hey everybody is like them all there reactions are so natural, we all do those kind of decisions all the time and have no problem with it. it's so average. bonobos that's the name of our species, or is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

This story is great so far! I figured you were going to end it with Rick and daisy breaking up, but you put a nice twist to it. I also love threesome stories so I cant wait for the next installment!

fartfalconfartfalconover 13 years ago

I think you took this in an awesome direction, keep up the good work. Can't wait for another chapter!

ZottedZottedover 13 years ago
Fun, and well written!

Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Really easy read with a good plot and sex too!

malloystermalloysterover 9 years ago
Wow...

Okay, now I can see a whole series around these two.

asianToyasianToyover 7 years ago

Very solid writing, not mind blowing but very good - 95th percentile kinda good. Strong dialogue, believable and you've developed the male character into someone real with feelings and an obvious care for Daisy. And she is believable as well. Just a girl (like me) whose a genuine slut but is carful about who knows it and would prefer if she could find all she needs in one man - which today is the new definition of monogamy.

Im going to read all of your writing.

asiantoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Aces!

You are a very good writer. I'm enjoying this series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. Please write more about these characters. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous