Pushover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Denise needs a bit of fun before her big day. Big slice of man like you," one of the girls was explaining, her hand stroking up Rick's arm. "Oh yeah, nice big one like you. You big all over?"

Rick was rescued by his phone chirping, someone wanted to talk to him on the walkie-talkie. "Excuse me just a second," he said backing away from the lusty women. "Yeah?"

"Hey, it's me," Jose said. "Daisy told me to get away from her section. I told her you told me to be here, and she told me to, and I quote, 'get his ass in here.'"

"Ah. Understood. Stay put though." Rick handed his clipboard off and headed inside, slipping his earplugs in as he entered, the pounding music wrapping around him. He worked his way through the crowd towards the big bar in the middle of the club, quickly picking out Daisy and her bright pink bikini top. He managed to catch her attention and pointed towards the manager's office, a small room that was usually empty. Daisy nodded, finishing up with her current customer before slipping under the door and stalking straight to the office.

"What's the matter?" Rick asked as he shut the door, the music becoming only a pounding thump.

"You put a fucking goon to watch me? What the fuck?" Daisy asked, pissed.

"Whoa, Daze, wait just a fucking second," Rick said, totally taken by surprise. "I put Jose there to keep an eye on the customers. I didn't want you getting harassed is all."

"Rick I get harassed every night. That's the fucking job. You know how many times I've been asked how you tell the difference between a Japanese girl and a Chinese girl?"

"Huh? What does that have to do-"

"Guys think I'm Asian, usually."

"Oh. How do you?"

"How do I what?"

"Tell the difference."

"Well apparently Japanese girls squeak when you fuck them, while Chinese girls moan."

"Wait, that's a fucking pick up line?" Rick asked, mystified.

"It's what passes for one with our fucking brain-dead clientele, yeah," Daisy said, shrugging. "But I fucking deal with it. I don't need Jose leering at me all night as back up."

"I just thought with the video, y'know, some guy... I didn't want you getting grabbed at or anything," Rick said, leaning against the door.

"Rick, that shit's been out there for more than a month now. When it first came out a couple of customers asked if it was me and stuff. Fuck, those guys were straight up polite compared to some of these cocksuckers."

"Wait, customers had seen it? Why didn't you say anything?"

Daisy shrugged, looking away. "I didn't want to freak you out is all."

"What'd they say?"

"Y'know, 'Hey did you do a scene with Slambros?' or 'Hey I saw your scene, it was really hot.' Nothing crude, they even left big tips. Marco could learn a thing or two from those guys."

"Well, sorry for looking out for you," Rick said stiffly, going to leave. The door was half open before Daisy slammed it shut, glaring at Rick.

"Rick, fuck," Daisy sputtered, angry. "Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Being fucking decent. Be an asshole. Tell everyone in the club that you've fucked me, that I'm a good lay, do something... Do something so I can hate you, okay?"

"Daisy, Jesus," Rick said, slumping against the door. "What do you want me to say? I'm fucking crazy about you. But you tell me that you're going to keep..."

"Porn Rick, just say it."

"Fine, porn. You want to be a fucking porn star. And as much as I like you I'd try to deal with it, I would but... Fuck, I can't. I'm sorry."

Daisy stood there looking miserable for a moment. "Fine," she grumped storming past Rick to head back to the bar. Rick watched her go with a frown on his face, not even noticing her delightful ass swaying back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Closing that night was weird. Daisy was the center of attention, talking to everyone with that huge grin on her face. She had chided Marco for his initial reporting on the scene, and told everyone to go and watch it for themselves. Her simple confidence seemed to have won everyone over, and Rick was surprised how many of the girls seemed interested to hear about her experience. He wondered if any of them would be giving Paul a call.

"It's all very professional, pretty un-sexy," Daisy was explaining to Janelle as Rick passed by the group.

"G'night everybody. I'll see y'all tomorrow," Rick said, trying and failing to not look at Daisy. Her eyes locked with his for a moment, and Rick thought he saw sadness there, but he kept walking as Daisy turned back to her talk.

It was a cool evening as Rick started on his way home. He usually liked his walks home, but tonight instead of relaxing after work he found his mind locked on his fucked up love life. Part of him thought he should have said whatever it took to keep Daisy around, but he knew that it would have been too much to see her with a bunch of other guys. Maybe after she's done with it all...

"Rick! Hey Rick!" Rick turned to see Daisy's car pulling up alongside him. He was surprised to see Daisy, and was even more surprised to see Sarah in the back seat.

"Hey Rick," she said, "get in." Rick looked from Daisy to Sarah, suspicious. Daisy's big grin was back, and Sarah looked pretty pleased with herself as well. Figuring he didn't have anything to lose, Rick climbed in.

"Hey," he said, to Daisy.

"Hey yourself," she said, her mood completely changed. "So I was talking to Sarah about us, and she had a pretty brilliant solution."

"Oh?" Rick asked, surprised. He hadn't mentioned their affair to anyone, even though he'd been dying to.

"Well it's actually kind of obvious," Sarah said, leaning over the front seat, pushing her long blonde hair out of the way. "Daze has a real opportunity to make some money here, but you have a problem with her fucking around on you. And that's fine!" she said, cutting off Rick's response. "So the solution is obvious."

"Really?" Rick asked, confused. He looked back at Sarah, then to Daisy. "Well share it with the rest of the fucking class because I'm not seeing it."

"If you were her co-star there wouldn't be a problem," Sarah said, all smiles.

Rick was silent for several long seconds. "Ah," he said, his brain finally shaking the shock off. "So instead of some random guy-"

"I'd fuck the holy hell out of you on camera," Daisy said, her grin huge, shining. "It really is perfect. I've already checked with Sally, and she said that they don't particularly care who the guy is in the scenes. And we can even do most of them POV so you won't even be on camera."

"Or not your face, at least," Sarah said with a big smile.

"Most of them," Rick said, trying to hang on to the thread, "most of them. So I'd have to appear on camera, in full, for some of them?"

"Well, maybe," Daisy said, turning onto Rick's street. "I was talking with Sally about it. The sites they were thinking about can all do POV, but they didn't want my only non-POV scene to be the one with Faye. So... Yeah," she said, slowly.

"Ah." Rick was a little floored. "So... So I have to be a male porn star."

"Not really. Just Daisy's co-star," Sarah explained. "But your face would be in maybe, like two videos."

"I talked to Paul, and he said he's shown his face in like a dozen movies. Did you recognize him when you met him?"

"No, no I didn't" Rick said, amazed that he was warming to the idea.

"I'll sweeten the deal," Daisy said, practically hopping in her seat. "You'll get paid."

"Seriously?" Rick laughed.

"Seriously. I mean it's like a hundred bucks, but money's money, right?"

"Think about it," Sarah offered, "you're gonna get paid cash money to blow a load on your girlfriend's face."

Rick's eyes flicked to Daisy's dark orbs and saw an absolute hunger there. His cock became a solid bar in seconds.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well will you do it?" Daisy asked, her eyes still locked with his.

"I... Hey Sarah can you give us a sec please?"

"Sure. You better fucking say yes, she's been miserable all day," Sarah said as she stepped outside.

"You're serious?"

"What? It's the perfect solution," Daisy said, taking his hand. "Rick, the money's important. It is. I didn't get to go to college. But Lilly will, I guarantee it. The way she's going now she'll probably be able to swing a scholarship, but you know how shit is, she'll need all the help she can get. I can't let her down."

Rick squeezed her hand. He didn't know the whole story, but he knew that Daisy and Lilly had grown up in New York City and that their parents weren't winning any awards. Daisy had legal guardianship over Lilly and took it incredibly seriously.

"Like I said, this isn't a career or anything, but if I can make maybe twenty grand in a month? I mean, that's like those dudes on the Deadliest Catch!"

"Yeah, just like. We just don't see them shooting porn in the hold."

"Rick, seriously, would you?"

"I can't believe I'm even thinking about this," Rick said honestly, laughing. He had once asked Daisy if she was okay with everyone she knew seeing her have sex, and now he was forced to consider it himself. He didn't find himself particularly bothered by the idea. "Okay. Let's do it. On camera," he said, laughing.

Daisy launched herself across the small car, pulling Rick into a tight hug. "Oh thank you honey. Thank you thank you thank you... Want to hear the best part?"

"Sure," Rick said, his hand stroking along her bare back.

"One of the scenes is gonna be a threesome," she said, her voice a breathy hiss. "I don't know who the other girl is. Maybe Faye? I know you like that one, what's her name, Shayla something? You get to fuck us both, plow our pussies... Maybe take her ass? And then the two of us will work you till you explode all over our faces..."

"Oh boy," Rick groaned. What the hell was he getting into?

Please remember, comments are appreciated.